Are Japanese a white civilization?!

hey i was browsing /pol a few days ago and i heard some ridiculous theory that Japanese people actually descended from Anglo Saxons.

I did my own research and found an interesting article that backs up this claim.

Legend has it ancient Anglos circa 10,000 years ago actually travelled to Japan by accident (much like the Americas) but instead found themselves on the perfect fishing island.

Many Anglo skull types have also been found on Hokkaido island.

I can't believe it's true!

Fuck off chink.

no you faggot weeb
japs aren't white
anime is degenerate
you will not marry a qt submissive asian girl
you will die alone

WE

how do you explain this then fuckhead

WUZ

shocking!

doesnt look white at all m8

>Legend has it

That's the line people use when they are about to tell you a bullshit story.

These phenotypes can be found all over Northeast Asia.

What about you post the link to the article you were talking about instead

How the fuck would you travel from England to Japan by accident 10,000 fucking years ago.

Hey Sup Forums are blacks white?

"The origins of the Japanese people is not entirely clear yet. It is common for Japanese people to think that Japan is not part of Asia since it is an island, cut off from the continent. This tells a lot about how they see themselves in relation to their neighbours. But in spite of what the Japanese may think of themselves, they do not have extraterrestrial origins, but recent evidence has linked them to the Anglo Saxon tribes of Great Britain."

advanced African technology

strong currents, it was an accident that is why the Japanese honour the god Suijin (god of water) for the safe travels early ancestors had making it to the homeland.

there's only one race
it's the human race goy

The link. The article. Sources. Data. Something for fuck's sake.
I hate being Canadian.

"well there are not much explanation about the connection between british and japanese. however, about 30~40% of british male and 20~40% of japanese male have O2b. it is rare in england except Blackpool. but blackpool-english seemed to mixed with Japanese during Meiji era"

>10,000 years ago
>Britain
>Anglo Saxon
Just stop.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we're all human beings and thus have similar skulls?

Japan did have the ancient white immigration from Russia (Ainu).

The ainus mongrelized into complete asians at this point.

heheh, eternal anglo strikes again.

it would explain why the Japs are so far superior to other gooks.

Well hold your horses there for a minute pal! Are you telling me we were Japanese and whatnot?!

>different races
>not having different shaped skulls

No they are descended from a mix of shitskin southeast asians called the sundadonts who became the jomon and a group from the asian mainland called the yayoi

Not white at all, and they want to be since they are short, stocky ugly fucks with wide faces and small eyes.

yes it is indeed possible for your to have Japanese DNA, or pre-Japanese DNA i shoulda say

Ainu ain't white, they are more abo and mongoloid than white.

found the angry asian who has never been considered white before. pathetic!

chinese or korean?

>considered white
Looks like you have an inferiority complex. Also, nipgook detected. You cunts can't be proud of what you are so you try to claim whiteness.

History denial over pseudohistory? Sounds like a typical nip, not surprising since your manlet little troglodyte emperor thinks he's divinity.

are you upset japan was founded by Anglos and Aus was founded by shitty criminals?

throw another shrimp on the barbie u faggot

m8, even the lowest convict in Australia is whiter than you alien looking dwarves will ever be. Don't cry sissy boy.

I wouldn't be surprised if jap women start begging aussie men to visit japan and whiten them up like the flips do, since jap 'men' may as well be dickless traps.

Even if the whole story was true, this is way too early for Britain to be anglo.
It'd be celts. Britons, Irish, Scots.
You make zero fucking sense.

>I wouldn't be surprised if jap women start begging aussie men to visit japan and whiten them up like the flips do, since jap 'men' may as well be dickless traps.

oh top banter m8

ur country is literally filled with the failures of britains genes

dont be jealous japan is whiter than you

And somehow a bunch of poorly trained soldiers and natives still fucking destroyed you cunts at papua new guinea.

nips are naturally low energy, low test and effeminate. You can see this example of nips getting btfo in war whenever another country's men are galvanised into action.

I can overpower you little fucks with my thumb lmao. I bet I can take out about 10 of your fucks bare handed.

>nips are naturally low energy, low test and effeminate. You can see this example of nips getting btfo in war whenever another country's men are galvanised into action.

so youre still upset japanese ruled your country for over 50 year? give it a break gook

Your royal family is korean mate. To be ruled by koreans (the most autistic asians after japs) is fucking laughable.

I've always wondered why japanese girls have big asses. no other asian race has big asses but japanese girls

good one? as if thats true you conspiracy nut