Cigarette smoking: is it worth it?

Cigarette smoking: is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TL2Vh7goJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No you fucking sheep

If you're willing to waste money, be irritable, smell bad, look bad, taste bad, and (statistically) drastically shorten your lifespan in order to look cool, don't let us fucking stop you.

nah

t. former smoker

Yeah man it makes you cool

You gain nothing from smoking.

well.. I want to die.. so idgaf if it kills me sooner. might as well experience it for a short bit.

No.
Its only a social lubricant for cretins to
get involved in you life, or vive versa.

t. active smoker

>Cigarette smoking: is it worth it?

No. Maybe.

I like smoking, but wish I never started. I don't plan on quitting though.

Smoker stupid fuck here. Don't.

I got hooked when young but got to a point where I could go months without a single cigarrette and them fuck it all up and go some weeks smoking daily.

I started too young, but there is no benefit from it. It takes it toll on your psyche, your lungs get fucked and it's more noticeably if you do sports. Also, when you get to the pack a day it fucks with your whole health not just your teeth.

I repeat again, don't. I got hooked because I lost a very loved one that was a heave smoker and introduced me very young. When I'm heavily stressed for long periods of time I relapse and crave.

Same

What a fucking stupid question. Unless you want to be cool. Smoking makes you a cool kid.

Nah.
Pipe smoking is better.

It is really cool so theres that

Just use a vape dumbass. It's better than cigs in every possible way as I see it.

Also I've gotten the same captcha pictures like 20 times in a row now wtf.

Is what worth it? There's literally no positive aspect to smoking.

Not "cool" just fun for people who smoke. You fucking dumbass cunt, always making assumptions.

Watch this. Stop being a fucking slave all of you.

youtube.com/watch?v=0TL2Vh7goJc

Ha losers both missed quints, that's why your smokers

Do you guys realize you are very likely betas stupid fucks that think they look cool smoking, but in reality are the epitome of 'The Virgin' meme?

I realize it's bad for me. but I just enjoy it anyway. 3 mins where everything can fuck off. don't bother me, I'm smoking.

Yeah, this. You get nthing out of it except less money for food. I smoked for 10 years and still consider myself a fucking idiot for ever starting

>on Sup Forums
>assumes op does sports

You realize you can just take a nap, right?

Why do people need an excuse to go outside? Just fucking go outside.

I dont smoke anymore and im not a virgin so whats next guys who got triggered by a 4 chan post?

Only alphas smoke and vape and 420, get tons of poon. And get fucking dubs left and right

i'm a smoker, but still would stay don't go for it, it's pretty much useless

oldfag here. I smoked for over 30 years. I was starting to get emphysema when I quit 2 1/2 years ago. I regret ever having started, but I grew up poor and most of us smoked by the time we were 13. Now, if I could quit drinking...

No

Smoked for 10 years not worth it

This

Only positive is that you get in contact with other smokers easily. So socializing is a plus.

I have smoking cigs 7 days ago. Best decision I made in the past years.

quit*

No. Wrong. It is cool. Sorry you are virgin loser.

Socializing is great, looks cool, feels great, stress reliever, sex magnet, BUT takes a toll and eventually youll wish you never started. Still cool af tho.
Current smoker

Refer to pic related

Cigarettes are bad.
Stick to cigars and pipes instead.

im lighting a cigarette as we speak and OP, i think its pathetic that you have to come down to Sup Forums for approval, Sup Forums of all places
Do whatever the fuck you want man, i dont care, and as a smoker, im gonna tell you: yes, its bad, heres a lot of cons and so little pros, the choice is up to you
Just remember, after this thread, ifyou become a smoker youre an idiot,
If you dont youre a faggot

FACT: Everyone that has ever come in contact with dihydrogen monoxide has eventually died.

Smoking was invented by the JEWS to fund 9/11

and 100% smooth, rich taste!

Did you know?
100% of people that have ever drank water,
have DIED!

>so little pros
Name one.

Relaxation

Thanks for spelling out that tired old joke

Make your life '''WORTH IT''' and stay the fuck out of my business.

C'mon, all the cool kids are doing it.

If you have to ask, you are too young to be on b

It's only relaxing to you because it's temporarily assuaging your chemical addiction.

If you just stop smoking you'll feel like you do when you smoke all the time.

In your case, yes.

Unless you're a model or look good in general don't do it. It's the 50s anymore zuko. Get a life and smoke some pot like the cool hip youth nowadays.

Not true.

I think he is already a smoker... A POLE SMOKER

Vaping is literally gayer than being fucked in the ass by a dude. Bad advice user.

>No.

>Quitting is a bitch.

nicotine is a nootropic

Of course not you fucking pleb.

not really, i stopped smoking for a month cause i got some teeth fixed and all i could think about was smoking again

yep, this

>shaves TEN years off your life
what they don't tell you
>IT'S THE TEN WORST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE NEAR THE END WHERE YOU CAN'T TELL IF IT'S A FART, OR YOU HAVE TO PISS AGAIN

They do it cause they get cig breaks on the job, someone who takes 5min ten times a day works about 1 hour less then the rest.

you had to stop it and not because you wanted to, psychological addiction.

>TEN years
Huh. All the people I've known who have died from smoking-related illness have died in their 40's and 50's.

quited 3,5 years ago after 17 years of smoking. feels good man

CIGGERRETE SMOKING DOES NOT CAUSE CANCER OR KILL YOU. IT IS JUST A PLOY BY THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT. KEEP ON SMOKING SOME FINE MARLBOROS. FUCK THE FAKE GOVERNMENT FINDINGS AND THIS SCIENCE BS. MANY PEOPLE SMOKE AND LIVE TILL 90 EASILY.

or course not. Oldfag here. Finally quit last December after ~35 years. Back when I started Marlboro Lights were $8.99 a CARTON. Now in some places they cost that much a pack. I wish I could have all the money I spent on cigs back. I'd be rich(ish)

Yes. It feels good and is probably good for you. Fuck the nanny state.

17 years? 30 years? Damn all you fags. your lungs must be all black and disgusting now. There's no reversing the damage already done to your lungs. I'd hate to be the pathologist preforming your autopsy when you die.

and also dick

>is probably good for you
How stupid can you be?

No. Do not start. Seriously i wisj i never did, its such a bane, i know it will kill me but i can stop! That said live your own life but be warned if you think you'll just start and stop when you want, you wont and you'll be stuck with this shit.

is this your side job when Vlad is not paying you to shill for trump?

Its about 13 bucks a pack here in ny

Bump af

>t.

Post your cock you old faggot

If you live in/near London I can sell you cigarettes for £5 a pack. Anyone interested leave your kiks/snapchat

My friend's grandpa was a heavy smoker from a young age. He smoked for thirty-something years. Now his lungs are so fucked that he needs an inhaler just to live.

>t.

What a dumb fucking question

I'd say a large portion of smoking related cancer patients are a direct result of the radioactive fertilizers used to grow tobacco. Virtually every tobacco product available is abnormally radioactive in which radiation is a root cause in cell mutation.

Nothing wrong with tobacco, just don't smoke too much.

People used to use it for medical reasons and if they didn't have access food (appetite suppressant)

It wasn't meant to be used for everyone and it wasn't meant to be smoked like 2 packs a day.

So where can I buy tobacco alone without all the added shit they put in a cigarette to surprise appetite

I smoke one cigarette every hour. Ask me anything.

I smoke and honestly, maybe? Once you're addicted it definitely is. If you've never tried it, don't.

Cigars or rolling tobacco. Lifehack: You can tear up the cigar to get the tobacco and then roll your own from that tobacco.

I'm trying to quit. I noticed on my first attempt that I use smoking as a way to run from my problems, every time I felt a depressive fit coming on I just stepped outside and smoked one or two cigs to calm me down. It's making it harder to quit since now I have to just sit and deal with all the bad thoughts.

Nope.
it just makes you look cool but it destroys your lungs, can give other people secondhand smoke, and its bad for the environment so.

>Cigarette smoking: is it worth it?
worth what? the temporary calming sensation that ends as soon as you stop smoking? definition of an addictive substance. that shit doesn't even last. you're a faggot if you intentionally smoke just because.

>slight feels for those addicted
>you probably didn't know.

not only that, but cigarette smoke smells/tastes like shit versus other tobacco

>inb4 I've never smoked
>I'm just not a complete faggot

I smoked for 13 years. No, it was not worth it. Calculated out, I spent about $30,000 on cigarettes over my time smoking.

Smoke weed... it's better than smoking ciggs

It lower the estrogens levels, so smoke if you do bodybuilding

I smoked for about 11 years, I quit because I got bronchittis 4 times in 4 months. The doctor stated that that was because I was getting emphysema at 29. No it isnt worth it.

Let's say you get upto the norm of a 3 packs a day

Pack of cigarettes: $11.99
3 packs a day: $35.97
21 packs a week: $251.97
84 packs a month: $1,007.16
1,008 packs a year: $12,085.92

Congrats. Your lungs are so black they make enough for welfare.

Everybody is different.

I smoked for a long while for various reasons. My intestines are a bit fucked, not from opiates though but close enough. Helped me shit...

Now I just smoke weed... after I smoke weed I don't want to smoke a cigarette anymore.

Sometimes I buy a pack of American Spirits once and awhile but it can last 1-2 weeks or even a month.

Can they file? They sure aren't very good at helping me breathe.

idk, people said when i was younger it gave you a head rush etc, i tried it once then and felt nothing, if anything it was quite unpleasant. So i would say no.

I smoke rarely. Calm down my nerves tho