What's your favorite cereal

What's your favorite cereal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku42Iszh9KM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bt corn
no thanks i want to live

Weetabix

Lucky Charms. They're magically delicious.

Wtf is that
It ain't got nuffins
Eh they're okay. The marshmallows are nice, maybe if they added more marshmallows.

You can order bags of just the marshmallows.

Corn flakes.. i know im boring

Count Chocula is the shit. Pick out a couple handfuls of the cereal pieces first for the best marshmallow to cereal ratio.

Yeah.... That's pretty boring dude...

I like frosted flakes

cap'n crunch, i love making my gums bleed

Cinnamon toast crunch

Why the fuck would you not also want the cat food? The entire fun of Lucky Charms is eating all the cat food so all that's left is the marshmallows.

Ah, hello fellow adult human.

I used to eat muesli, but now I make a muesli-esque cereal out of rolled oats, raisins, flax seeds, and sun butter.

this

French Toast Crunch, you fucking idjit.

the cat food bro haha may kek bless you, you beautiful soul

either those or Reese puffs

Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I purposefully never buy it, because I know I can't resist eating the whole box in one sitting. I'm weak.

Raisin Bran
>im 18

I'll eat any kind of cereal, but I guess cinnamon toast crunch are my favorites. That or frosted mini wheats

Holy fuck. Same problem here with cereal. Whenever I eat cereal, that shit never makes me full. I just have to finish the whole God damn box in one sitting. Especially if it's fruity pebbles or coca pebbles or apple jacks

Ew that taste like rotten cardboard

ITT: Which candy do you eat for breakfast

Cinnamon toast crunch has got to give you diabetes in just one box.

That shit is the most sweetest most sugary shit I've ever tasted in my life. The whole thing is just plain sugar.

Grape nuts

>part of a complete breakfast
a bowl of cereal isn't the whole meal, faggot

where's this joke from?
was it family guy?

No wonder it dosnt make me full. Still, it feels good to eat the whole shit

The joke is from when the cereal cuts your fucking gums. The monster cereals are like this too.

So out of curiosity I decided to Google how this looks like... And I knew it would look nothing like the photo. Looks like dog puke.

I like this bootleg fruity pebbles more than the real thing

The picture on the box makes it look like dog shit, so I guess it's a wash.

Kellogg's Krave. Best mistake I ever made.

>bags of human feed

I used to just smash up two packs of pop tarts into a bowl and pour milk into it.

Fucking 40 lbs overweight now, I wonder how fat I would be if I had kept eating like that.

Lol true dat

Best cereal ever. For those complaining about never getting full from cereal try eating half a box of this.

Kek those are the shit. I remember buying a ton of them to get the movie tickets for spiderman.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ku42Iszh9KM

Well that dosnt make you fat if you just did that. Moderation is key. You just ate a bunch of other shit and think it was just the pop tarts.

You could eat 5 mcchickens a day and still be fit.

>You just ate a bunch of other shit
I didn't. I think that was the problem.

Bro. Two pop tarts with some milk is is like 600 calories. You ate more than like 3000 calories a day to get that fat. It's not the pop tarts. Basic science.

No, I mean I ate that five or six times a day.

They melt in your mouth (eye holes)

Yeah... You got pretty fucking fat from them.

Lucky Charms for me.

Fruity Pebbles. Fill the bowl until about a centimeter from the rim.

Kek I do the same