Looking for some relationship advice and to kinda vent late at night

Looking for some relationship advice and to kinda vent late at night.

I've been dating this guy online for a few months now, but it's been kind of meh, knowing we don't have any physical attraction for each other, but appreciate the personality. We both rate each other poorly when it comes to looks, but my friends say I look better than he does- yet he points out the fact that I'm not the prettiest girl in the world while I boost his self esteem with genuine compliments (despite not liking his general appearance). We're both chubby, but I put a lot of effort into looking good despite the fact I'm still only halfway to my weight goals (ie makeup, slimming dresses, cardio, healthy diet, hair styling, corsets, shaving, proper hygiene despite the distance...) yet he judges me more, despite him doing nothing to change his appearance.

There's more issues, it'll be cont down below.

Op here, continued.

He's overseas, and 8 hours ahead- so he stay up long hours just to talk and be with each other. I think the emotional aspect is alright; he tolerates my incredible mood swings, and I pull him outside of his shell a bit more than he'd like, so it balances out. We have pretty big communication issues though, as we both make assumptions and base actions off of those assumptions- leading to some pretty big misunderstandings. He's very loving and comforting, as well as a good listener...but...I don't know if I'm really in love with him or not. I mean yeah, I'll make him presents and I'll call him everyday and send him things I think he'll like, but there's no spark or real strong feelings. I'd do anything to keep him safe and happy, but I feel like I could easily walk away from the relationship and forget it ever happened. He's more of a stable-provider type, with tons of boring interests, but I don't feel that heart-thumping romance everyone talks about. Is this normal? cont.

Op Cont.

Is there any questions I should ask myself to see if I just love him in a different way? Should I stay just because I'm fat and not many people will settle for a pretty but chubby girl? Am I being picky and this is what normal love is like? Do I take him for granted by staying with him despite not being passionate? I'm so lost Sup Forums, and I'm pretty sure no one else would handle me as well. He's so sweet and he's the first non abusive relationship I've ever been in (hence why I'm so lost and confused); he handles my emotions with so much delicacy and treats my feelings with care, along with being incredibly loyal and stable. Is it normal to be this confused? Is this someone I should settle down and marry with despite not liking the way he looks? I feel like if I left him I'd never have someone as kind or as understanding as he is, as well as calm and considerate, or as sensible and relatable...I'm so torn. I actually change my mind about the statement I made earlier, I *would* be upset if I left, but I don't know why...

bumping for replies

bump

Jesus. Just do both of yourselves a favor and leave him. You're not a match. You're Trying to force a square peg into a round hole. It ain't going to work.

Is it not a match because I'm not a good enough girl? Or is it because I'm not attractive enough for him? I feel like it's my fault somehow for not making this work.

Sounds like a jerk. You'd be better off without him.

(cont) I feel like it could be partially my self esteem and partially all of my past abusive relationships, but feeling like I'm attractive to my partner is a really important thing to me. I feel absolutely horrible knowing that I was "a girl that liked me in my league" to him.

We were talking today about how I was worried whenever I saw his type walking around in places, and I sent him an example pic- he just responded with "Oh no worries Hon, she's way outta my league." I know what he was trying to say, but I still felt awful after hearing that

He's actually super sweet, just really relaxed and honest. I just wish I knew if it was my fault for making things this way, whether it be because I'm not pretty enough or thin enough? Who knows. I'm really afraid to let him go since I've never had someone support me emotionally like he does, he's always really considerate of how I feel, and I found someone I can relax with. I don't know how to leave relationships without running away, that's all I've ever done- left because it was a life or death situation. I'm so scared and conflicted, I just wanna do the right thing...

I'll add a picture or two here and there to keep the thread interesting, I know how hard it is to sift through walls of text

dump him and show tits ez

Just a little cute bump

More samefag bumping

Have a happy seal

What the motherfuck are you dumb ass faggots doing? Tits or get the fuck out whore. You are asking a bunch of assburgers on a gook sex cartoon forum for relationship advice lol? You are definitely the problem, do the dude a favor and let him find a chick that's not a fuckin idiot.

Start with tits not deer

Not a great way to get advice. Great way to get unwanted attention.

Continued bumping

gentle bump

Op uses beta boy as emotional sponge and self esteem booster. Wonders why she is such a fucking twat?

>online for a few months
oh for fuck's sake

what the fuck is wrong with you guys
tits or GTFO

actually you sound like a miserable human being,
just fuck off already
sage goes in every field

just find some chubby chaser and get over it ffs

Don't worry. She's already dead inside. Also them quads nigga

>>mfw sage and quads

quad nigger needs to stop acting so constipated jfc

OP, time for those time stamped tits or pussy.
sage

Why are all these fags here and not jerking it to a trap thread?

Date, Time, and Nudes or GTFO
sage

all this sage

>>HOLY MOTHER OF KEK

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS! SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS!

tru