If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

i remember jerking my dick off to the fantasy of having girls barefoot at my high school

what was the fantasy?

>Girls have to audibly moan sexually before and after answering any questions or speaking
>1st offense, get completely naked and orgasm
>2nd offense, must orgasm at beginning of every period/class including lunch
>3rd offense, must be naked except for clit vibrator panties which are controlled by a remote that 1/10 of the students get by random draw daily, on top of 1st and 2nd punishments

did you like asian or white girls more?

have some girls as slaves, and some as nobles, the slave girls would be barefoot and dirty but the roles could swap at any given moment

give them all bats and masks, turn off the lights and pull the fire alarm. also no housemates

if a girl on 3rd offense had her remote given to a boy who likes her, what would happen?

Up to him, you have to remember 10% of the students have the remote. he can click it if he wants, or not. I imagine it'd be hard for him to hide the raging hard on, but i also imagine every time he was within eyesight or ear shot of her he'd be mashing the button (pun intended)

who says opening are grim?

maybe there could be a secret 4th offense for girls who really hate the guy with her button so she removes the panties/steals the remote

my capita was about a canoe

we didn't have any asian students, they were either white and brown-mixed latinas

inb4 not knowing what hydamen's therm is.

i had a fantasy where all girls were barefoot and you can just smell/touch their feet if you wanted

Ive just changed it to be chastity belt panties that cant be taken off or lowered without the key. any attempts to remove it or fuck with the device increase the punishment from one day to one week, and you must wear it home.

continual attempts to circumvent the punishments will result in being followed around by someone randomly picked from a hat with a button that increases the vibration to 10x what it was, as well as having her put in a straight jacket and force fed aphrodisiacs.

of course the school nurse will be on hand to administer some kind of gel to prevent the severe decrease in sensitivity that would accumulate from a punishment of this nature

thats so interesting.

better yet, make her the pet of the guy she tried to get away from? it would be ironic

All females must follow orders by any males with higher scores. Punishment is in the form of spankings. Orders can be anything, but can be disobeyed if it would disrupt a class. Anything goes during breaks/lunch. Would give both genders high motivation to get high grades

only during classes they share. we wouldn't want her to be distracted would we?

however this does give me some ideas involving ballgags and leashes, but that's rather vanilla

what are some common orders that would be given?

but just imagine how she would react when she hates the guy so much she's willing to break rules at the 3rd punishment only to realize there was a 4th and shes now his pet

> "school"

Oh, another thread for underage faggots. Why don't mods remove this shit already?

hmm yes, although i usually just noticed the cute ones with big feet

what if a cute asian girl transferred to your school, and she was the only asian girl?

college is technically a school

to be fair she would end up being the only one wearing shoes while the white girls serve her barefoot

CoLlEgE iS TeChNiCaLlY A sChOoL

even if a lot of footfags had yellow fever?

go create your own gilf thread then...

Rule: Have a dick

Punishment: You grow a dick

asian soles are certainly more expensive, but yeah i guess she would end up used too

used how? i thought your fantasy just has girls barefoot?

feet tortured or feet abused (footjobs) too...

i like sweaty feet

maybe you could force some girls to wear shoes without socks

i would want that to happen for all the asian girls
converse shoes without socks

what rules/punishments would you make?

they barely smell tho

what better suggestion do you have?

well behaved girls and high achieving girls can wear shoes, if a girl fails a class she loses her shoes, if a girl does something against the rules she loses her shoes and is foot caned in public

me too, how often did you fap to it?

almost everyday

force the underachieving asian girls to go barefoot all day, they're obsessed with their feet being in good shape, having them all dirty and tough is a good punishment for asians

i'd rather just find a way to get them as sweaty as possible though

maybe some super rubbery shoes for days

do you prefer the girls to be unwilling?

she would hate it so much

yes, it's a punishment, they wouldn't like it,