>feelsgoodman.jpg
>kinda like ker
>one day randomly ask her age
>I'm 11 user
>jesusfuckwhat.jpg
>looks like a 16yo
>fastforward some time
>it's my birthday
>she's like the only one that gave me anything, a metal box full of candy and chocolates
>Talk from time to time, it's kinda boring really, she's too shy and not very proactive
>now it's her birthday, she wants to go out with me, she's very close to other band mates, but just invited me
>in the end I didn't do shit because too lazy
>now she just invited me again to the movies
>haven't gone because currently unemployed and with no moniez

Now, what should I do? In the weirdest of thoughts I can picture fucking her lol (she's kinda hot), it would need some work of course, to avoid going to jail, but I'm sure that would leave her with a trauma.

I also thought just hang out and having a friend just for the lulz, with nothing more, although she might get attached to me in the way pubescent girls do and ultimately hurt her in a way or another.

Also I'm not sure how other band mates will react if they know we hang out, I mean, she's 12 now and I'm 25.

What do? Similar situations you've encountered?

bump

fuck her and kill her

posting random stuff

Stay where you are keep talking

>shes 12.
>You met her in a church band.
>youre 25 with no job.

I see 2 options.

1 is smashing. Pros obviously being: smash tight 12 year old frontbutt and possibly earning jailtime, thus solving your food and housing problem. Cons. Buttsex for the next 10 years, and not the good kind.

2 is not smash and get a real job and grow the fuck up. Pros are no jailtime or bad kind of buttsexery. Cons are no 12 year old tight snatch. But with a job you could maybe get a decent 20-25 year old with daddy issues?

I'll let you decide user. Good luck.

just fuck her already, no one cares

This is a golden opportunity and you're a retard for even having to consider anything. Also why are you in some faggot church band and posting on Sup Forums?

I just quitted my former job. Already have one, kinda, but I start at the end of the month

user give us some context behind that pic

I'm an atheist, actually. Ended up there because of my mother, many years ago, but stayed because cool people and chill attitude

>quitted

I have confirmed you're uneducated trash bound for the pen anyway. Smash away user.

It's a doll, a toy for little girls, just like the one in question. Unrelated in any other way

Sorry, english isn't my first language

Also user you have opportunity to form a deep relationship with her since she is so young. If you're really crazy concerned about the consequences of fucking her then wait because honestly I would be concerned about getting in trouble.
I had a friend way back who I did crazy shit with and when we sort of got caught he cracked like an egg(idk exactly why) even admitting some crazy embarassing and unrelated personal stuff about himself. So you need to have some serious levels of trust to be sure that you wouldn't end up in shit.

Regardless though great opportunity for deep meaningful relationship assuming all goes well and her personality isn't doomed.

So you reommend not to hang out with her? Any particular reasons?

But why would you use that specific picture

Random google search, she's a brunette too

>be 25
>even considering fucking a 12 year old
Can't pull pussy that's at least legal? Weak fucking game dude.

Fuck off socially-acceptable fag.

she's a twelve-year-old with a teen crush

don't get it twisted dude, if your solos are as bad as you say they are I'm sure you could pull someone appropriate for you

Some people just fucking suck with girls, dude. Anyway I'm pretty sure I won't fuck her because all the shit involved, but still is a possibility

Kek

Leave her be user, stay friends with her but anything beyond that would just be retarded, the worst case scenario is a lot worse than the best case scenario is good

is this the new doll thread?

I also thought of waiting for her to be legal, at least, but that will take a shitton of time, I'll be fucking 30yo dating a barely legal girl? Now that's kind of pathetic lel (implying it isn't pathetic now). But I'm curious at the situation. Now if you could elaborate on that "meaningful" stuff you talk about

Hang out with her and change her life in a positive direction. She's obviously looking for a friend/mentor type person in her life.

No sir, but you are welcome here

I redact my last then. Good on you learning multiple languages. I got english and a fair bit of german as my second

This is what the future will look like, the asians will create a race of hyper realistic, hyper intelligent sex dolls, which will gather information about people through sex, eventually giving them the power to crush the current international corporate mega complex

>cANDY

Give some drugs and get her hooked and addicted, crack or heroin, groom her to your personal sexytoy.
Nobody believes a crack/heroin whore. And she'll do all the lovely nasty perverted things for you you've always wanted
Profit

That actually sounds pretty intelligent. She's quite shy and looks kinda sad all the time. The only problem I see is that she could interpret things in a romantic fashion, and in this scenario I wouldnt like that, how to deal with that?

You don't forget the people you're close with when you're young. It's more meaningful to you etc. At least it was for me.

Compared to just meeting up with some random girl who gives 0 fucks about you because she could be with any other guy who is better in someway than you.

Your lack of experience/confidence with females is not an excuse to fuck a child lol. A naive, impressionable, easily impressed child. She's obsessed with you because she's a kid with a crush. As the adult (you're twice her age man) you gotta be the responsible one. Life isn't a fucking loli manga.

Wait for her to be legal dude. Be like her big brother and what ever for her.

If it bothers you, I'm 25 and my partner is 36. Nobody gives a shit once they're of legal age!!!

>She's obsessed with you because she's a kid with a crush.

What else does he need?
A yes - heroin to get her addicted and make her his personal sex toy nobody will believe

I know man, that's why I wrote "In the weirdest of thoughts..." It's just a viable scenario I wanted to share, because this is fucking Sup Forums

>Life isn't a fucking loli manga.

It could be though. Back when people didn't live nearly as long 15-16yr olds were rulers and very much adults.

>Wait for her to be legal dude
Shit, by then she's already worn out and used up.
It's now or never

True dat. I see myself more like a mentor to her

Don't take him seriously his just some retard parrot happily repeating dumbshit that's been drilled into his head.

There is no reason to head in any particular direction right now/make any serious decisions. I'd say just see how things pan out. She might lose interest very soon etc. No reason to get into such serious stuff right off the bat. I know I lost a gf when I was 13-14 because she wanted to fuck and I was a retard who didn't make moves.

As perverted as it may sound, I find it fascinating to try flesh that young. Surely won't happen, but hey, thinking about it doesn't hurt anyone

What I mean with that story is that it's not likely imo that she is going to be so serious because while I was totally willing to fuck etc at that age and had discussed it briefly with her it just never happened because she never put me in a situation where it would have been easy to make the "now is the time" connection and I just happened to never plan it out or anything and was just happy to have a GF.

Not always true, if she loves OP no one else will compare.
Yeah, true.

Idk man. For me the thought of fucking someone under 18 is gross. Not because they're underage but because I have zero patience for some young idiot who doesn't know shit about the world lol. I don't want to baby you and teach you about stuff. Naivety is an extreme turn off for me.

Probably best to just leave it be if you're not willing to put in any effort(which is really just talking about shit). I can see why you're single lol.

>Naivety is an extreme turn off for me.

OP here, this is quite true, hadn't thought about it. My exgf was basically a slut and we fucked like crazy and she had ton of experience (lol), which made things escalate quite good

Lol why would that be a turn off for anyone besides some retard who is just looking to fuck?
Conversations come easy mode, you get to show them everything from your perspective so they're likely to agree with you and share your thoughts/opinions on things, etc. Not like I would want someone to just blindly agree with me but even logical thinking can be taught.

I can imagine even the retards who only care about sex can see a future when that gets boring or where they have STDs and no meaningful connections with anyone. Your loss man.

So ok guys, fucking is momentarily out of the equation.

How do I deal with our common friends? Some band mates are actual christian parents lel, who won't be very pleased if they know we have been hanging out. What do?

Control freak detected

Dude if you're being serious about any of this then you are pants on head retarded.

Here's a tip: the band members probably have seen how she likes you and you reciprocating it back to her and they already know somethings up with you.

Did you even read my post you dumbass?
>Not like I would want someone to just blindly agree with me

Parents and school-staff/the governemtn do the same shit anyway to make you into an obedient unquestioning little slave(resulting into you getting into lying strangers cars). So nothing would be out of the ordinary.

Why is someone like you trying to use your brain anyway?

admit it, you're already wanting to fuck her in your mind, and I'm sure you already fapped to her too, so why are you here exactly? validation of your desires and needs?

You're an adult, either groom & fuck her , and be smart about it, or chicken and be a societally conformist

>mfw, this is Sup Forums either take a shit or get off the pot

Just wanted to share, really. Real life friends are more serious, but I have my good ol' Sup Forums mates who can handle anything

There are a million ways to handle it.

1. You don't need to make your hanging out public knowledge
2. If someone asks she is clearly reaching out for someone and you're just making sure that someone doesn't end up being a bad influence because you can certainly be a good influence and definitely better than other people she could end up reaching out to
3. Hangout via the internet

Whoever the fuck you are most people don't care. If I were you I wouldn't fucking do it. As a man you're supposed to hate children. You fucked up by hanging out with one of them and now you have "feelings" for an 11 year old. Honestly I don't care if you do it or not but if you do just know that you don't have any fucking self control.

Perhaps start some kind of club/group relevant to your interests and she can be involved in that as well and you can hangout based around that.

Teach her to play an instrument or something maybe even have her parents pay you to teach her. That way you can spend time together and see what her personality is like etc.

It's like you just spout nonsense. You're way too emotional to speak objectively so just get back to slaving away and stop trying to tackle incredibly complex topics especially when people are likely to be insanely biased. Your brain just wasn't cut out for this.

That sounds interesting, actually, might try to get involved on something together.

Well... she knows she's really young so maybe just groom her until she's 18 in the ways of god and when the time comes if she hasn't done a complete 180 then marry her.

>groom her until she's 18 in the ways of god
I guess if you want to marry an idiot who is easily fooled into believing nonsense.

Kek

ask her parents. You'd be surprised what some parents are like.
mine allowed a 17yo to be in a relationship with me when I was 13.

this fag has loli pussy just sitting there waiting and I'm jacking my dick to the thought of just smelling one

fucking normies

if shes a church girl, shes a good girl but probably really crazy in bed, ill bet she will suck your dick if you ask and since its technically not losing virginity she might do it.
you got yourself a girl that you can mold into what you want, just take some precautions like an alibi, some patience, and no DNA traces. if her parents are uptight church goers they might suspect foul play at the sight of anything. unless thier cool with their daughter fu king a guy that goes to the same church. odds are the church community will find out immedietly if your not careful. and since church groups are fucking toxic to anything they dont like, good luck with that, and may you get some loli puss

also fuck her before tyrone and jamal do in highschool, she wont be as tight anymore