youtube.com/watch?v=_nBY1csaHT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Official soda - Mountain Dew

irving/deron
smith/korver
lebron/shump/dick
love/frye/derrick
thompson/bogut

>OKC in clutch time this season: 117.2 points per 100, and a +30.4 net rating (first overall). Last season: 107.6, -8.3 net rating (24th).

APOLOGIZE

pc is official gaming platform

apparently we're not the only board that has the samefag problem, go to Sup Forums and look at the 'celeb-rate thread" ASAP

cp3 is the greatest point guard to ever play the game. he has good passing abilities and can set up easy shots for his teammmates, and the clippers can make the playoffs every year but are missing a piece for title contention.

>all this chris paul disrespect
at least he didn't blow a 3-1 lead

wew kobe

What did Cousins mean by this?

what are you guys majoring in? do you guys go to your school's basketball games?

seriously go into that thread, some serious comparisons to what we are dealing with here, go now.

This has to be bait

>going on Sup Forums
>ever

Nah. But ya there's some major autists on every board and not just in generals. There's some guy named barneyfag on Sup Forums who shits up threads all day 24/7 and all of /asp/ is plagued with their very own Larry.

Is Herman, Larry?

go in there senpaitachi, dude literally described out guy. its fucking scary, i got some screen shots but holy fuck lol. even the name is similar.

>yfw the Raptors finish the season undefeated with Ibaka and TJ

Are you talking about the dude Herman? Is that the Brazilian dude in here who spams Curry and posts T-Swift a lot? (would make sense since he's spamming T-Swift in that thread)

fucking kek but I doubt it's the same dude. There multiple autists like that all over Sup Forums like I said. Every board has their very own Larry.

>Pisstons

Your 2017 champions everybody.
Pack it up, we have a brief summer and I'll see you all again this fall.

>Bombston

RNH, great NBA season so far senpaitachi, next season is going to be set on fire aka lit.

Official overall rookie rankings.

Embiid* (Redshirt rookie)
Saric
Brogdon
Hernangomez
Murray
Abrines
Hield
Chriss
Sabonis
Brown
Dunn
MASSIVE POWER GAP
Ingram

why are you so obsessed? come out with it, you're a Celtics fan right, you cant take the Toronto bullying so you're taking it out on a tanking team?

Obsessed about what? I'm just giving my honest opinion of rookie performances thus far into the season.

Why are you so quick to defend a player that's playing like a bust and can't even do the things he did in college at the NBA level?

Is this real emo hours?

youtube.com/watch?v=PI9BSgMVkJI

Everybody wants to shit on shaq, but what segment on inside the nba do you think gets the most views on youtube? Now who is the most recognizable face of shaqtin? It's about making tnt money baka kids don't know how the world works

>Toronto gives up Biyombo
>Ibaka is paired up with Biyombo to mentor him in Orlando
>Toronto acquires Ibaka

Put another massive power gap and put Dragan Bender under it. I know he wasn't expected to be good because he's a long term project player with a high ceiling but this man has been absolute trash. Literally dead last in PER for rookies and bottom 30 PER out of all 468 guys on NBA contracts

tbfh that bit was funny as fuck and JaVale is soft to have let Shatin even define him in the first place by letting it have a major impact on him.

black bull
white, blonde snowbunny

Destiny? Or Dinosty?

REMOVE SHAQ

That's the power of the mangekyou dinostygan.

Rapties are always 2 steps ahead

RUN THROUGH THE TAPE

Kek

why don't the cavs waive Kaun and sign Bargnani?

>"just admit it /nba/ you're been defeated, and will never recover"

the most autistic shit i've ever read in my life.

fucking kek

it was part of the copypasta that was spammed here every day until mods put it on a filter list

/nba/ is always wrong though

Warriors
3-1 lead
Blown
bitch

i wish OKC had beaten the Warriors. Then Durant would have stayed for at least one more season.

men, i know, i was there man. I was there during the golden era of /nba/ and Woodstock man, have you ever taken mushrooms man? shitposting but like on a molecular level man. back when /nba/ was great and we were allowed to broship post. I wonder if they will let us do it again, we should test it one of these days. at least let us do it in moderation.

when Cavs win where does that place lebron on the all-time list?

>Guard me, you midget!

just like grandpappy

>clips4lyfe is slow as fuck
>ocd gets depressed and gives up at the start
>go wizards gets cucked
>larry chokes away the lead
perfect

Top 5 at least. Or it might just change the narrative of the Warriors and their meme system that they weren't really that good and the NBA as a whole has just degenerated while LeBron stayed constant.

probably wont move him any higher. right now hes 1b to jordan's 1a but i think even if he wins another one for da land it still wouldn't put him at 1a. he would have to win this year and next year to truly surpass jordan as GOAT imo

>tfw I'm literally Harry and this is my first time posting in months

Uh-huh! Heh heh!

welcome back bro

I wasn't around when the Pistons won in '04 but it's always sad to hear about a player dying. RIP Hamilton

he's not dead asshole just retired
>inb4 thats what you meant

subtle chuckle/10

dont worry i and the brazilian bro picked up the slack while you were gone

Kings 1-1
Boogie 0-3 +1 game suspension

>reg season games

they don't matter, only casuals care for regular season, i mean we still watch and cree-teeq but we all know when things get real.

I'm really confused at what your point is, neither team is gonna make the playoffs

The thunder have looked real good the past two games. Kanter had a great game after just getting back into it. They won without Westbrook having a great game by his standards. Oladipo has been out.

McDoormat is a big upgrade over morrow - he moves more to get open and has a solid midrange game. Grabs some rebounds. Keeps possessions alive.

Taj Gibson seems like a very high IQ player. Kanter/Adams are good, but they get double teamed a lot and such. Taj is there to clean that up.

they're better playoff team thats for sure especially with the there bigs. IF shots start to fall for them then i can see them competing against the spuds. Westbrook Kawhii is going to be based. Billy donovan just has to pull elite plays out of his ass.

The thunder's season -> playoff mode gap was amazing last year. They really switched it on. And I have more faith in the execution of a Westbrook lead team than a Durchoak lead team - even if there's less skill, they might not make it as far, but they can fulfill their potential more.

Billy D is great at playoff prep.

After OKC got white Paul Pierce and Taj Mahal I think they have all the tools to upset the Warriors now. KD gonna get his ass beat then switch teams again.

they needs 1 more defensive wing, roberson needs more help. Should have jewed phoenix for tucker, then i can see them winning it all desu.

If Roberson keeps shooting from three like he has since the ASB and being aggressive to the rim without being scared of being fouled and having to shoot freethrows OKC can't be stopped.

This would be the perfect webm if we actually had sound allowed.

twitter.com/UpTheThunder/status/836051308016779266

lmfao delusions

screencapped

For OKC upsetting the Warriors?
Go ahead and catch me in the screencap how bout dat.

It's fuggin happening. We're memeing it into existence. Westbrook and Oklahoma WILL have their vengeance.

This

People thinking Ingram isn't a bust need to be shamed when he's playing in China in 3 years.

Kings have played shitty teams while the Pels played against 2 teams with MVP contenders

apply yourself

I thought he was Korver 2.0

I hope that the Thunder throw a few games so they can drop to 8th seed and matchup with the memes

>korver with the mamba's shoes on

i-is he trying to become a son? kawhii on suicide watch

The heroes always win.

Westbrook WILL shine the light on KD's emo snake ass.

OKC's bigs will clog the paint while WB and Roberson play elite perimeter D. GSW will panic when they start bricking their meme shots and it's over.

>how bout dat
i've been trying soo hard not to meme that here cause i thought it was cancer lel. CASH ME IN DUH PLAY-OFFS HOW BOW DAT!

>78 posts
>18 posters
Sure is a lot of samefagging from the delusional Thunderfag

You think you slick? Cash me outside how bout Dak?

cash me ousiide smoothie king center faggot

Other than Seattle what cities should get an expansion team?

Name ONE (1) good reason as to why the Nets shouldn't be shut down and relocated.

The new york market and them black and white jerseys.

Black and white jerseys are bland and boring.

jeremy lins hair bringing in the chink moneyz

>tfw I always traded Taj to OKC in my GM

>mfw it actually happened in real life

Why are the hockey fans on this board so obsessed with us? I'm starting to get worried, maybe it's a cry for help?

I can't. They're so horrible. Send them to Vegas.

I literally have never seen a complaint on here or really care.

We all know there's some serious issues with the NBA but it's still good overall.

Lol

Your league is fucking trash, fuck off. Disgusting boring non parity piece of shit.

Got Taj and McBuckets.

Now all we need is Gets Buckets....

Soon...

See what I'm talking about, bros?

Why are hockeyfags so angry?

pay no heed to niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=_nBY1csaHT0

F