/mlb/

Royals

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.crawfishboxes.com/platform/amp/2013/8/2/4582814/the-anatomy-of-a-one-pitch-strikeout
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spring training a shit

Injuns

/rug/

Mariners!

Inb4 the inb4 guy

I'M MATT FUCKING BUSH

I think I'm going to try to watch the whole season this year

usually I start in july or august lmao

IM BUSH PARTY TONIGHT

The best player in Texass Rangers history is headed towards more surgery and will relapse on pain pills shortly after. Every Texan would still suck his cock though while he did lines off their 400 lb girlfriend/sister even after he killed one of their own. Say it with me
>rags

That doesn't sound like Rafael Palmeiro

t. every single jays fan

Jints

A

Should I bandwagon the cubs, mariners or mets?

Mets desu

cusb

*strikes you out on three pitches*

We have another Kiwibro who follows the Mariners. Feel free to join /us/, our gamethreads are bretty comfy

>needing 3 pitches for a strike out

>coming home from cubs game
>on I-94
>wild faggots in vw jettas literally having a big gay dance party out of their windows on changing lanes without a fucking care
>get forced off I-94 somewhere in Lake View because you value your car that cost you more than 200$ and they give a fuck if they hit you
>ominous sounds of a flat tire, hear the rubber flapping on the road
>exit vehicle, immediately hear the permanent ambient ABBA tunes
>it's dark, you see short black tanktops floating in the distance and rainbow-colored lipstick smiling but nothing else
>they're moving in, you get back in the car regardless of what damage you'll do to the wheel
>they've already orgied relentlessly on all the streets around you like black hawk down
>you have to run away, but it's boystown where it's illegal for a straight guy to run away from faggots
>they laugh as you call the police
>"hello thweetie how are youuuuuuu todayyyyy? im thuperrrrrr thankth for athkinggggggggg!"
>you get raped and they force you in their big gay orgy

There it is

reminder ST means nothing

prospects looking decent so far

>Catricala

Feels

google.com/amp/www.crawfishboxes.com/platform/amp/2013/8/2/4582814/the-anatomy-of-a-one-pitch-strikeout

>It's an Ubaldo Jimenez start

Joba Chamberlain is a fat drunk

Damn it. If you guys are gonna post at 2 AM, then there's nothing I can do.

>not hawking the thread until 500 posts

>tfw brewersfag
>the another year of mediocrity
The ride will never end

at leest u loyal most dese hos aint loyal

Who can stop us?

>inb4 mets

literally injuries: The Team

>us

>Giolito day

Time for more bust exaggerations

>D.C.isions

every fucking day I wake up hoping I won't see some retarded half-pun from the mlb.com headline writers and every day I cry

>mfw basedball

Gary Sanchez is a bust

We all know about it, and we all see it. It's obvious. Nobody ever wants to admit it, but it's there.

People on this board hate Bryce Harper
The first question to ask: why? Why do you all hate him? The obvious answer: you didn't watch him in his prime. Likely explanation: I know that most of you are around 7 or 8 years old. That means you only got into baseball in the last couple years. So you never watched the GOAT in his prime.

And because you didn't watch him in his prime, you try to compensate for that by diving into stat sheets and analyzing box scores. But here's the thing: baseball isn't played on Excel spreadsheets. The moment somebody brings up "2016" or "DUDE WHERE'S MY" I know they know nothing about baseball. Harper's game cannot be encapsulated by one stat. He's the second greatest RF ever, and one of the 5 best players to ever play the game.

So when I hear somebody say that Mike Trout is better than Bryce Harper, I laugh, because I know that anybody who watched Harper in his prime wouldn't think that. Unlike you guys, I have watched baseball for a significant amount of time, so I know that Harper is better.

You might be jealous of Harper's unanimous MVP, or jealous of his status as the greatest player in Nationals history, or whatever. Unless you're a Blue Jays fan who watched baseball in the 90s, or a Blue Jays fan who watched baseball in the 2000s, you don't know what real, cold-blooded, killer instinct, will-to-win baseball looks like. And there's nothing wrong with that.

This board would make you think that Harper isn't even a top 100 player ever.

So don't go spouting bullshit about players you didn't watch. Talk about your "greats" like Mookie Betts, The Best RF in baseballâ„¢, but leave the Harper talk to the adults. Fair?

>hamilton
>best player in texas rangers history

besides the Angels are still the one paying him. greentext them you casual

Why is this one autistic leaf so hungry for Bruce Hoppers weener?

DON'T LOOK AT ME

DON'T TALK TO ME

TYBB

>Teboq
>Mest

>Cantada

Not that I really cared who won but I'm glad this smug faggot ate a bucket of his own shit.

West coast makes late night shitposting easier

he looks very much like Jay Cutler

>3rd game of spring training
>put your world series winning MLB level starting lineup vs a bunch of AAA/AA literally whos

What did the cubs mean by this?

To show they mean business. Might as well rape those faggots on the white Sox while they're already down. Show them who's boss, and who runs Chicago. Lol, I can't wait for The Who fags butt hurt when they're team gets absolutely devasted.

True, just add the cigarette.

Its spring training. Half that lineup on the card won't even see MLB play this year.

I don't understand why Schwarber is leading off though. His services would be much better utilized in the heart of the order. Switch him and Russell.

>Montero and Contreras in the same game

Giolito confirmed bust

Actually they might
They shouldn't but they might

>50 WAR vs 5 WAR
The most BTFO of spring games?

>A guy with a career .314 OBP should be leadoff and a guy with a career .353 OBP should hit 5th.

What did he mean by this?

>tfw giolito throws a perfecto

'The Heart of the Order' in Boystown means, 'my asshole'

Francesa is going to broadcast a game Wednesday with Sterling and Waldman

memetastic

This just in: UBBBBBBBaldo still can't throw strikes.

Schoop can't glove either

In b4 JUDGED

Honestly, I'm a huge O's fan, but I think the optimal strategy is to firesale at the trade deadline this year. There's no way they're gonna compete unless Bundy and Gausman suddenly become aces. The bullpen can't be literally perfect every year, and the offense is going to be unambiguously worse.

Its just spring training jitters

Is it just me, or does Machado's batting stance/swing look a lot different this spring? His hands are way lower than they used to be.

Manny "future yankee" Machado

He has spring training jitters all year until September

>Adam Jones

RELAX

Old Man Jones ain't dead yet

If he can't make better contact than he did last year, he may well be.

Not to mention he was out a bit on that injury last year. He's starting to show his mortality.

KIM NO

That was a good call by Kim. Perfect throw got him. If he had slid head-first, he'd have been safe, too.

Nice play

>gloryholes
>stankees

>a fucking fruit

hmm i totally forgot josh reddick signed with the astros

>UBBaldo
>"I was able to command the fastball and keep attacking the strikezone"

lol wat

I wish I had a face for all of that.

Hahahaha, is Schoop back maybe?

my fucking dude

He was looking like an all-star last year until the second half, when the bat literally vanished.

Maybe this year he puts it all together?

>Scout: Jordan Zimmermann at 92-94 mph on fastball, cut-like movement on slider, couple good changeups at end.

Bueno

Why though

Cut your losses, sell everything you can and begin the rebuild now before just lingering for two or three years hoping for the impossible

>Tyler Clipart on team USA

I hope so. He's become my fave O after Manny's antics, following in the footsteps of his centaur idol.

>Manny's antics
chimptics

>Jerry DiPoto made 37 moves this offseason
haha really?

>familia

>Tyler Clippard

Oh please let him pitch to Davis again.

ahhh
Streaming

Shinjo's now

Who is she