3/10
pay for her boobjob

Those tits are life, I love life, may they lead us to supreme grandiosity

I'd kiss her kindly and rub a nipple

9/10
moar

7, I'd choke her while banging her pussy
Mine?

I had a one night stand with a chick like her she said my dick was too small for her

9/10 I want to fuck her good and hard :)

wwyd to my whore

Is her name Taylor?

Damn/10

WWYD?
Let your imagination flow.

MOAR please

No

wwyd

Undress her infront of her father slowly, slowly revealing that hot little body to him he can't help but look at her. She's screaming and crying but there's nothing she can do about it, I'd tie her up and force a plug in vibrator on her little clit then sit back and watch as she cums hard multiple times against her own will.......do my girl?

I'd fuck her from behind and let those tits bounce as i pull her hair back and pump harder. then i'd kiss her and look deep into her eyes and slowy fuck her deeper then her cunt has ever taken

I'd finger her pussy while she sucked on my cock. id feel her lips grip tighter around me as she comes closer to cumming hard, shaking with my cock in her throat

Wwyd to these three?

I'd first buy them all strong drinks, flirt with them and touch their bodies. then she'd bring them back to my hotel room. they'd take off their clothes and start making out, getting on their knees as i unbutton my pants to give them my thick cock. they'd kiss with my cock in between their lips and taste me while fingering themselves

wwyd to her?

WWYD?

?

One more run at ther? :)
Also tell me what you need. I dont have nudes.

Wwyd?

No one willing to do a good brutal on her? Have lots more pics

cum inside and take responsibility