Any tips for triggering people in League without hate speech?

Any tips for triggering people in League without hate speech?

That's just it. There's no such thing as hate speech, user.

apparently roit believes so.

you tell someone to kill themselves and roit bans you.

Oh shit, riot got retardical- u-uhm, i mean political

havent played in years but iirc people who play that game are always asshurt about something no matter what

Get good and be a shit talker. If you're good enough, they can't do anything about it and you're just going to piss them off more.

Since DotA 1

you can int feed all you want as long as you try to attack people and ask questions in all chat
>how many doran blades can I buy? Do they stack?
>ohhh you take turret damage
>40 cs every 15m right?

kek

Just play normally without chatting, who cares, right?

just act new as fuck. I do it when someone blind pick steals my role. Int feed ask questions

>thanks Im just trying to learn the game (:

i thought the point of league was to see how angry you can make the other team, or even better your own team?

Huehuehue 11/10

Thats what we are trying to do. We want our own team to get banned. We are banned from all chat.

Gotta be smarter than that, always play by the rules

WELL, apparently telling someone to hang themselves and getting them banned for yelling hate speech also gets you /all chat muted. :/

By being nice and helpful. Trying to give good advice and lead your team to victory. Also be understanding of other's shortcomings, if they cannot keep up with your pace at all times.

Thats the opposite of the main goal.

hey look a riot employee!

No, not exactly. You don't seem to understand. In a community, where most people act like OP and only look for trash talk, retreating to a moral high ground is the only thing really infuriating them.

You would be surprised how many of those people go completely quiet or even apologise, when you calmly point out to them how bad their manners are. Or that, instead of insulting other people's mothers, just maybe, they should call their own and ask her how she's been and tell her they love her.

aaand we're all chatbaned! gg everybody!