I have a dilemma, Sup Forums. I'm dating a girl who's borderline retarded...

I have a dilemma, Sup Forums. I'm dating a girl who's borderline retarded. I mean she's 18 and she's only just learned the alphabet. She thinks the moon is literally just the sun at night time. She can't grasp that a shot of wine will not get her more drunk than 8 pints of beer, just because the percentage is higher. She's extremely fucking stupid.

The only problem is her ass looks like this.

Should I keep her?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
s-anand.net/blog/calvin-and-hobbes-dad-explains-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you're looking to date Jillian from Family Guy?

well, you're the one fucking her, you must be retarded too.

I tried that shit when I was 24 with a 20 yr old, needless to say it was a fun 2 years of fuckin. However, only 1 friend, and 0 family ever met her. I would keep her around a bit, just hide her dumbass

That ass is worth it, i'd tell her cum makes you healthy and lose weight, post more.

Post more pics

how's that? She's a nice enough girl personality wise... She actually adores me and woulds never cheat on me. She's cute and always begs to be creampied.

sounds like shes a lot of fun.

>18 and she's only just learned the alphabet
>thinks the moon is literally just the sun at night
>can't grasp that a shot of wine will not get her more drunk than 8 pints of beer
>borderline

I got news for you bro

I told you it is worth it, That's all i could ask for from my girlfriend.

Keep her like marry her? No

Keep her around to fuck for a while? Sure

When I was 8 I made friends with the retarded girl who lived in my trailer park. I was her only friend no one liked her but I felt bad for her and did enjoy her company. Things changed tho when we turned 12. I had discovered a long time ago I could get her to do anything I wanted if I threatened to not be freinds with her. That's all it ever took from 8 on up. Well at 12 I had been jacking it for a year and was dreaming of more. She also had proper boobs at that time c cups. I was real horny one day an decided to see how far I could take things. She let me feel her boobs. Touch her pussy and jerked me off that day. All it took was the same threat. I convinced her freinds did this when they got our age. I was her only friend she nothing to compare to or reason to think I would lie to her. Soon she just did what I asked. I almost never had to threaten to not be her friend. She was my first everything and I tried as much as my young brain could think of. From 12-19 she was an on demand source of sex for me, I would still fuck her when I had girlfriends because I had complete control over her it was intoxicating. After I left for a four year college I stopped having sex with her but guilt made me keep in contact with her. I'm freinds with her to this day and I tried apologizing to her once many years ago but she didn't understand what I was trying to apologize for. She didn't think I did anything wrong. She told me I have always been her best friend. And that she loved me. That hurt. and after awhile I realized she just wasn't going to understand. Every now and again we have sex. I'm married and my wife knows about our past although I told a slightly different story but she doesn't know we still have sex. I never initiate the sex but she will ask me if we can every now and then and I don't feel I have the right to tell her no.

How did you meet

>>the moon is just the sun at night

>>AND WHEN YOU WALK IN GOLDEN HALLS
>>YOU GET TO KEEP THE GOLD THAT FALLS
>>IT'S HEAVEN AND HELL

More let's see her face

>
bro kys

more??

I feel like you're trying to guilt me into not fucking her, lol.

Dude, that's pretty fucked up imo

I used to work with her

I wouldn't feel guilty. I'd have done the same,.
How old are you now?

It's copypasta

nice copyspaghetti faggot

ever do anal?

well
that is def a nice pussy

i'd keep her as an oblivious fucktoy
you can't build a life with someone like that

Well, whoever is the OP, it's fucked up.

Yeah no pics though, honestly i'm not a massive fan, we just did it to try it once or twice

any of her tits and/or tardface? shes got a backside like some of us only ever dream of stabbing with our pork swords

timing is everything. she's got cute little titties too

suppose i'll post a few more

>anal
second that question!

If so keep her!

Expand her rectum

Make her your home!

keep her man teach her love her and just be good to her dont like abuse her mental issues cuz thats not cool but just like a doll shes basically yours regardless right?

thanks man please do im getting hard

I like this one, thanks!

You know, if you're capable of bearing the financial responsibility of it and you're happy with your fucktoy just keep her. Smarter women don't necessarily guarantee a better or happier future.

this is very true. listen OP

also how tf does she shave so well if she's retarded?

Keep her?
She's not a piece of property you privileged piece of shit.

go back to tumblr, my polyspirited ponykin friend!

np man as an user on the autistic spectrum who has a bunch of mental disorders and learning disabilities and was in tard classes his whole life, if you love her and she loves you shell learn from you and love you as much as her brain allows her just be good to her no need to be cruel about it

>privileged
what an autistic faggot.

just fuck her once or twice then leave her. simple as that... there's plenty of chicks out there with nice asses man... don't just commit yourself to a relationship with a retard because of whats between her legs

Do you understand what the word privileged means? Tumblr pages are very misleading in the proper use of the word.

She's not literally retarded, like downs syndrome or something, I'm not a monster. She's just a classic bimbo that never listened in school and very ditzy. I'm interested in space and technology and physics and fairly good at math so it's just difficult to have a decent conversation with someone who thinks the sun and the moon are the same fucking thing

Keep her around, she sounds like fun

all girls are retarded though so enjoy this one since she's easily controllable

sounds like a dream to me honestly

Shitty compromise, man, wtf... You find pussies and asses anywhere...........

you sound pretty stupid though "I don't know if I should fuck this 18 year old who let's me take pictures because I'm so much more intellectual". Like fuck off

... I have a gf, extremely retarded but thinks she's smart. It's fucking cancer, but dat ass.

Good point, although most girls will let you take pictures after a few fucks

keep her until her bullshit and retardedness bother you more than the ass is of value. then move on.

how many more pics do u have?

Who cares if she's not the smartest tool in the shed. Is she loving and empathetic? That's what counts. Like, if a girl is well-intended and does not abuse my feelings for her to get me to do shit for her, she can think that all celestial bodies are the exact same thing as long as she wants.

If you want to be intellectually engaged, you'll have to look somewhere else though. Maybe you could even let her know, in a kind way.

a few and a video, but 2mb max upload on this board. I could upload on /gif/ though

mega it?

cute pussy, i agree with

basically female forrest gump

i once dated a girl that actually asked me if i used soap when i showered, because one of her friends didnt like me, so they made some ridiculous bullshit up.

i was so pissed that this chick would even think this was even close to rational to the point where she brought it up as a legitimate question.

i dumped her on the spot.

i was that angry.

how old are you?

So she's not retarded. She's just an American bimbo. Huge difference, my friend.

no difference, and she's not american.

>She's not literally retarded, like downs syndrome or something, I'm not a monster. She's just a classic bimbo that never listened in school and very ditzy.
>I mean she's 18 and she's only just learned the alphabet.

Quit exaggerating, OP

where she from?

That pussy looks amazing

UK

How does her pussy taste like?

this might not be a first world country. Let's look at en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
For example, brazil only has a literacy rate of 90% among females. 1 in 10 women can't read.

OP, did she not visit school?

> She actually adores me and woulds never cheat on me. She's cute and always begs to be creampied.
I envy you, m8. Keep her.

Has a girl like this but wasn't as pretty. She loved to learn but her home life was really shitty and she dropped out of school in like 7th grade. Whenever I would explain something pretty basic like why water evaporates or why the moon is totally locked she would just get doe eyed and keep asking questions nonstop. It's was fucking adorable. Her daughter is just like her too, except she's getting a proper education and she's fucking killing it. She would be so proud, God rest her soul.

>the land that voted for the brexit

i already assumed that was the average intelligence up there

super sweet :)

Have you got the other the picture with this girl in the bed please ?

Your cock is DISGUSTING

that explains a lot

I'm guessing this is coming from the land that voted for Trump, right?

You do realise that the moon is a cow and the sun is the wolf that chases it eh?

I'd tear that pussy up.
Looks tight as hell

nice ass, any on all 4's nude and some of her dressed sexy?

Keep hot pieces of stupid ass around for fuckin'.

show me yours, no homo

I'm not encouraging you to abuse the difference in intellect for lulz, but I'm just gonna drop an url.
s-anand.net/blog/calvin-and-hobbes-dad-explains-science/

Sounds like someone is jelly. Your dick looks hella good OP, would suck it if you were bi

It affects him if he ever wants kids that will succeed in life

at least they'd be aesthetic as fuck, and only half retarded.

thanks bro, but you forgot to say no homo

this is coming from a country that DIDN'T vore for a closet nazi as their president

ty great pussy on her

It is nice that you care about her.
You obviously love her.
That's sweet. :)
I wish there was a way that you could love them both. To have them both. Human ego can be so... fragile, but that's alright.

>closet nazi
You're right, Trump is pretty open about hating minorities.

Is she any good at bjs?

Two words, my nigga.

Side piece.

Just been taken to pound town ;)

i'm talkng about austria

norbert hofer wore a cornflower in public
that was the symbol of closet nazis in the thirties; he wore it in fucking 2016

Let's see her retarded face op

Nothing's hotter than freshly fucked

Honestly she's not amazing but she does her best. Deepthroated a few times.

By far the best position.

I dated a stupid girl for 5 years, best sex I ever had.

Don't excpet anything else though...
And when fighting, be ready for crazy stupid arguments flying left and right...