This is an upper middle class house in my country

This is an upper middle class house in my country.
Think about that.

same as ours
we really are the mexicans of asia

you guys don't speak spanish no more, right?
that's a shame

state*
not country

nope but we have a lot loanwords from spanish

In Denmark

comfy but why the crystal walls?

It's ~aesthetic~ Minimalism is very popular here. For example this church will be build in the center of our capital and cost $21 million dollars

in italy

So an upper middle class family only a single house?

Do you not have building codes and town ordnances?

That's Catholic I suppose

So your neighbors can see you fugg :DDDD

sadly no, at least in my town

This is pretty typical

In Belaruse/Russia/Ukraine

Why is life so unfair in Mexico?

this size of plastic shit unironically cost 100million USD here

I honestly don't know what average is here. Living standards vary so much depending on location

why so much?

That stinks.

Oh wait I read it as middle class. This is more upper middle class.

This 2500 square foot house in Brooklyn is $1.45 million

I guess at the end because labor cost is irrationaly expensive while disposal income is very low

No, our churches marry gay people why would they care about the denominations? Catholic poles keep our protestant churches alive

Don't lie fag, i'm middle Class and my house looks way better than that.
We are poor, but not that poor

Where here?

so the swedish men can see the danes fucking their girlfriends/wives

Post your house/living residence OP

I think it's because the failure of taxing law. Rich class buy and possess real estates for inheritance because the inheritance taxes become the least in that way. That's what I have read.

He never said he is not an illegal from Guatemala.

Upper middle class in Flanders

ayyy demasiado internet por hoy paquito

Classic middle class (just not upper) neighbourhood in the city.

Rate

Classic middle class commieblock

ayy ;_;

This is upper middle class in Norway.

Upper middle class.

Huge houses, but boring design, I don't like them but I love their location (they're almost always located close to mountains, and the weather is always nice.)

Feels first world.

And here is completely average.

Another upper-middle

>don't speak Spanish anymore
>shame

I love these.

Do all homes in Latin America have fences and gates?

Why such tiny windows ?

This is an upper middle class house in my country.

I can't even afford this shit.

This.

It's a pretty standard feature (in my country at least), I used to think it was due to safety concerns but I've learn we just love having iron fences on our houses.

It's just a matter of design, I guess, I've heard people say that they don't like big windows because they don't like having the sun at full force on the interior of their houses.

Upper middle class

Middle class

They elect corrupt retards.

>costs $15 million
>Australians will defend this

Thank you Mr. Chang!

Low income

Life in Denmark must be pretty miserable.

it's all a matter of location.

this house unironically sold for 7m USD

Now I feel like I have everything I need

t. retardized spanish (a.k.a portuguese) speaker

and now with the picture

What's that white thing on the wall ?

Quite the opposite.

Why? Here's another middle class, more suited for a family

You probably do. Engineering degree and a wife arranged for you, no need to socialize and you'll make a few Indian bucks here and there eventually.

Thanks. I tried to choose pictures best describing the most typical of what I wrote.

Pic related is one of the largest homes in Norway, owned by one of the richest in our country. It's not comparable to those of the wealthiest in USA, but this home is pretty cool (apparently) because he has an underground connection to the two neighbouring houses on that picture, which is all the same property.

no idea
the building is old, belonged to some brit during the mandate years

I don't know... the flat terrain, unremarkable design, le scandinavian minimalism meme. It's all just a bit bleak t b h lars

That's such a tiny house for being MC, but I guess Europeans don't care that much about that.

I think you are exaggerating a little, this one is a "middle class" one, not upper middle class.

We aren't as flat as you may think. We're not Netherlands. Our country side is quite hilly. But I agree with the minimalism

Is the middle class houses, not upper class or middle class by our standards, bigger than ours? Impressive for such a country

A church with no affiliation, now that's progressive

You are right about everything except I am not an engineer. Yes, there are disgrace to families everywhere. I did MBA and make few money.

Indians are either engineers, doctors or dentists. It says so in the "Guide to Indian stereotypes" handbook.

Except your women. They all work in IT support.

Yes, it is a shame.

middle class

So what do "Guide to Danish stereotypes" say about jobs and women. As an Indian I see you people as big tourist place.

This is average Brazilian middle class house.

Danish women do anthropology in university or write blogs for a living. Men either study finance or become drug dealers.

Everyone looks like Calvin Klein models.

I wish.

What is wrong with flat terrain?

Lmfao, no it's not.

it varies too much from region to region, Cali would be hugely different than Wisconsin or such

here's an average rural midwest house, I looked at this one, can be yours for around $32k

Income potential is much lower in such places so it fits.

Yeah, they're bigger, my house is definitively bigger than that and I'd say I'm middle class, shit I don't even have enough money to go to vacations in other countries. I guess you guys get fucked by your stupidly high taxes, so here is less expensive to construct a house like that.

Why are American houses so cheap? Average San Diego houses are rich class houses from Mexico to Chile.

>cardboard houses
AAAAHAHAHHAAHHA

>32k
Seriously?
You barely buy a corolla with that money over here

yeah, the nice big houses are farmers
I dunno
My house was $60k, if it was in San Fran Cali it would be 1 million

Yes, but like other dude pretty much said, where you gonna work?
I work on rich peoples summer houses and seasonal businesses, or people here work at stores, for the city, schools, and farms

Those taxes aren't stupid lol

Well they're stupidly high compared to ours, but obviously seeing how both of our countries are doing I'm sure you have the better economic system.

in my city

is that a favela?

Nice.
Where is this place?

Don´t believe you
I´m barely upper middle class and i have a very nice big house. Yall can´t be poorer than us

cool stairs

But Czechoslovakia is in Europe

Oh goddamn it looks so familiar here, France have a lot of these commieblocks-like buildings, it's so depressing, but the most depressing are the people who live inside it....

we are fucking commies in disguise.

No pressure on land(rural) + cheap building codes + cheap materials
Late settlement on flat land also helps.

The thing is, you had the same building prices in Norway until the marked got deregulated, and building standards increased.

And my mum used to make fun of the small living space of the average Brit

The second house is made of stone/brick it just has shitty vinyl siding

It's pretty typical of the northeast US and especially of Brooklyn to pull that shit. The original brick would look better but OH NO let's cover it in vinyl and make it look like a fucking shanty.

I can't think they can think without heads

Maybe whoever lives there is completely ignorant of home repair and maintenance. Like goddamn, learn to use a rotary sander and fix that shit. Ever heard of epoxy sealant? It's just lazy to let it get that bad.