Im a married family man in his mid 30's who used a "sugar daddy" website to fuck this early 20's kindergarten teacher

Im a married family man in his mid 30's who used a "sugar daddy" website to fuck this early 20's kindergarten teacher.

Obviously cant go around bragging about it, but it was awesome...so

Ask me anything.

Got any nudes?

More pics if theres interest....

Nice fgt

I'm getting married soon enough and I've never had any experience in cheating on gf, but I'd like to. Any advice?

keep posting more of this slut

Be sure its what you want because even if you dont have overwhelming guilt , it will be on your mind.

Besides that, make it worth it with a prime piece of ass, not some crack whore. Absolutely dont use backpage or craigslist.

Dont give out your real name or phone number, career details etc.

What was the total expense?

Seriously, why would you pay good money for this?

$200 for 90 minutes of sex. . Membership to the website was around 60 IIRC

Was it worth it?

Anal?

She doesn't appear to be a $167/hour whore....What gives?

Absolutely.. cheaper than an actual whore, but much safer, cleaner, etc. Straightforward, fun, no rubber (im snipped), got to cum twice. No drugs or anything like that. Actually have friends whos kids she taught. She was wild in bed. No drama afterwards, etc. Great arrangement.

Website?

I think it was just her first time and she didnt know what to charge. Next time she asked for double and i said no, so we were done after that.

Getting into the realm of the unbelievable here user.

Wow, you must have been a lousy lay. Feel baad for your wife

It was pretty absurd, thats why i made the thread. Cant really discuss it anywhere else

SA

No

I've been on that site. I got the impression I would be spending thousands before I even met one of these whores in person. Even then, she would drain me dry without any physical contact.

There is definitely a lot of that. I do think i got pretty lucky. I looked for girls who had recently joined and possible unaware of their value. Also was upfront about my expectations for our meeting. You definitely arent far off though.

SA?

I looked for girls who were the most innocent and sheltered looking because i thought they were least likely to know what an actual whore charges. $200 an hour sounds like a ton of money , if you arent aware thats what crack whores charge. After that i just told them right upfront that i was interested in a strictly physical relationship. Didnt work first try, but eventually.

Is that her OP?

$200 sounds like peanuts to sleep with the girl in the pic

Yeah, especially raw, and twice. Really surprised theres not more questions on how/where i fucked her etc...

Well tell us, greentext it or give us a quick summary. Was she any good at bjs? Asking because all the girls I've had(and even one I paid) were awful at it and used mostly their hands than their mouths.

Greentext it

Bj was good. She went down on me for roughly 5 minutes before each fuck. Not as long as id like but it was good. Paid attention to my balls nicely. Was able to take most of my 7 inches in her mouth.

You fricked her in her apartamrntoe?

No. We live in a very touristy area. I have properties i maintain for out of towners during the week, they only come up on weekends. There is 1 house i had keys too. I fucked her all over all their house.

Wow, savage

Does marriage suck that bad?

Pretty much

Still fuckin her?

>had her meet me at local supermarket parking lot. Follow me in her car to house
>introduce ourselves and start making out in the driveway
> making out in the doorway to the house, already rock hard, shes super aggressive
> get in house and she pins me on couch and takes her top off
>stuffs her tits in my mouth as she takes my cock out
> starts sucking my cock
> take her pants off and pussy is soaked
> shes literally still wearing her ID badge necklace thing from the school
> moving so fast and weve barely said 2 words to eachother
> smoking hot total stranger
> all of a sudden shes riding me on their couch right in front of a huge window

No, she moved cross country. Not sure if that was related to this or not

> let her ride me for a while
> start fucking her on the coffee table
> fuck her all over the bottom floor of the house
> ram her in doggie over the kitchen table as she screams at me to spank her
>cum inside with force of a thousand suns
> cock still rock hard cause shes so hot and this is so crazy
> she pushes me back on couch and ridrs me more until she cums
> shes vibrating like a cell phone from her orgasm

Craziest part is the house was on the market when this all happened. When they sold it,the new owners didnt want the furniture and the old owners didnt wanna come pick it up from out of state. So i ended up inheriting a bunch of ritzy furniture for my house that i fucked this girl on

Name of website? I'd love to get a chance to have sex again, been a year since I've had any.

Seeking arrangement

Bump. Humor me lads

Its all true brother

Thanks user. Wish me luck

Good luck!!

> sugar daddy website
One time thing? Cause that's just whoring yourself out to older man.
Or is it a real sugar daddy relationship, where you pay for her shit and so.