Here is last week saved cum

Here is last week saved cum.
I keep it in the freezer between uses.
Now I need to figure out what to do with it.
Come with some ideas.

what i was thinking about, was to go to the shop, and find a bodylotion to dump it all in. Then place it back on the shelf

That is too impersonal. Dump it into somebody's lotion or shampoo that you know personally. Fap to it. You could always go on a bridge that sits over a highway and dump your cum on strangers cars

Snort it

Put it all over your mothers pantys. Or dip her dildo in it :)

>too impersonal
>dump it on strangers cars
wat

I hope you use it you fucking bastard
(In case you shower im not sure about hardcore Sup Forums users )

Sniff it like cocain

>im not sure about hardcore Sup Forums users
you're that precious flower that was here for her first time today, right? The one that posted in the other thread.

Put it between two Oreo cookies and eat it you disgusting mental fuck

Yeah sorry. That's funny as hell though at least you get to personally see it happen. With in store lotion you kind of just snicker as you walk out the door. You don't even see who buys the lotion let alone falls victim to the first watery pump

Too white

if you mail it to me ill eat it on video with a timestamp and post to / b/

I was cumming in ice cube form and then adding them to my gf drink.

We seem to be thinking similarily.

I was doing a lot of fancy ice cubes for drinks, like wine, orange juice, milk etc so it did not seem weird that there was white ice cubes in my freezer.

She never found out btw.

>cumming in ice cube form
That must've hurt, seeing how much it already hurts to push out natural cum clots

Shove it up your ass

>must've hurt

huh?

imagine these, only few are full of yummy cummies

There's this stuff called plastic. Most bottles have plastic around the lid. If plastic is broken, you don't buy the bottle. Seeing as how you'd have to break plastic to open it, this plan is shit.

well seeing as I usually cum in fluid form, except the occasional clot-blob

You're an autistic

Anyone who knows sciene can see right through youe bullshit. Whether left in room tempature or in a fereezer, semen won't be able to retain its milky white "colour". Fuck off....

Stick it up your ass

>put a stick in it and coat it in chocolate
>eat it

Yes

And you cum in fluid form (the visible shape or configuration of something) into the ice cube form (mold, matrix, casting, ect) to freeze it

words can have many meanings

well this is Sup Forums after all

mix it into a milkshake and feed it to a woman you wanna bone

did that all really just go over your head? geez

Nah man, I got it, I'm just trying to be as unfunny and literal as I can today

Try to impregnate a family member. Something like this Sister or cousin is fine too.