What went wrong?

USA

Mestizaje.

They mixed with Indians.

Same thing that is currently happening to my country.

Too many Mexicans.

Some mates and I will be getting local hookers in Tijuana when we go down there to vacation this summer, any tips on what to do and what to avoid?

Drugs war didn't work.

underrated post

The problem with mexico is that is full of mexicans

You stopped fighting for what's right.

Nah, that's actually your fault, sucka.
Blame the fourteen amendment

Tijuana.

Do tourists get killed or kidnapped?

It's just a shithole, tbqfh. There's no real danger for tourists unless you start fucking with the wrong people, like everywhere else (both literally and figuarively). Try the cities from Inner Mexico. They're better than all the shitty cities in the border. Avoid Tijuana, Ciudad Juárez, Nuevo Laredo, Reynosa and Matamoros at all costs.

Imagine if the US had kept control of this country.

Hey mexibros what is Jalisco like?

Why are American whites so bad of taking care of their own people?

>San Francisco gained white people
Seems legit.

It's legit the tech industry is slowly taking back the city from blacks and gays. Still becoming more liberal and Asian though so don't visit if you don't have to.

No Jews overlords.

We have Arabs, but sadly, they don't really do much.

Where can i get some great tacos?

Damn, this is a good question... tacos are fucking delicious almost anywhere. Generally you should only avoid the filthiest stands and don't drink the water; drink some top quality Mexican Coke instead. Tacos al Pastor are the best, and the ones they sell in Monterrey, called tacos de Trompo, are unique and fantastic. Saltillo and Guanajuato tacos are also top notch. And there's a fast-food chain called Taco Inn in some cities. Those are very good and cheap (Last time I went you could eat 5 tacos for 45 pesos; that's less than $3).
[spoiler]Fuck, I'm hungry[/spoiler]