Why did I have to become a high school teacher anons?

Why did I have to become a high school teacher anons?

Will it get easier do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQWVLIiywkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you have to ask, no. Should of became a elementry teacher

>Why did I have to become a high school teacher
Because you failed at your first-choice career, obviously.

If you can't even hack it in teaching, you might as well just kill yourself.

dude, prison isn t so bad

Moar pics or fuck off you faggot

I'm an FE lecturer in England (16-18) and I do some degree stuff too

We go back properly tomorrow and I want to die

I don't want to do this anymore, but you get trained into a fucking corner and can't get out

Stories? UK here. Wish I could go back in time to FE days.

I hear the mac and cheese is pretty decent

The showers less so....

Use your position to sexually seduce your students. You see if you spot a pupil being anti-social or having bad grades it could be due to some serious issues, this is what we call a "special child" they will be more easier to seduce and befriend

Any of your students Hot?

No, most girls are at their prime at that point and love to wear very revealing clothes if not in uniform

I'm not OP. But I would like to know how how exactly do you seduce a "special child"?

Stories?

There's this teacher who had an affair with my mate whilst his wife was preggo and off of work, and he told my friend that he shagged his (blood) cousin?

And now I have to look him in the eye EVERY DAY

The sexual frustration from being surrounded by teenage girls all day can do terrible things to a man.

Is that Kambala school uniform in Sydney?

well for starters you need to not have been one yourself

Purely for research purposes of course....

Nothing wrong with prison, 3 square meals and all the sex you can handle

That's sort of what i'm trying to avoid user...

He told her this because he thought it would turn her on

As far as I remember he insisted on her calling him big daddy too, and he looks like this

Nah, I'm a Britbong myself.

Maybe even more sex than you can handle

and I thought I had problems....

The uniform looks really similar

With British prisons the rape stuff isn't really a thing. We're more civilised here

You either get shanked by roaming gangs of Muslims.

Or die of a ket or spice overdose.

Our PE teacher fucked my ex from school.

It was years after we left and she was 19 at the time so obviously it was ok.

He was always very friendly with the girls though so can't help but feel he slightly groomed her.

Still though, fair play

Most of the stories I have are very specific, mostly not funny, and mostly just an example of how poorly an industry can run

You did it for the easy money. As time goes on, it will become far easier for you to demand more stolen money without any remorse. Each year you are a teacher, you will do less and less, and demand more.

They must have to reuse designs at some point. This is a school in Surrey.

> Be PE teacher
>Virtually nothing big expected of you.
> Get to stare at girl in tight shorts for a living

Should have studied sports science chaps...

That self-denial.

Hey, it's a living

It will never be easy.

Do a Greg Davies and do standup comedy:
youtube.com/watch?v=QQWVLIiywkw

High school teacher here too. It made me pretty depressed at first. I changed school every year or so, and that was both tiring (too much time spent going from my place to this or that school) and morally disappointing (no recognition, not enough energy left to read or anything). Dunno if I was medically "depressed", though. The thing is, it all changed when I took the decision to leave my region and move to the opposite side of the country. I ended up, by chance, in a pretty nice school with interesting coworkers and curious, well-bred students.
One advice I'd give to my younger self : don't assume that you'll finally get used to shit schools or shit people, just move until you find a nice one and settle down there. A nice place to work comes first, then you make yourself a nice home close enough to it.

It doesn't it gets harder. I gave in three times to temptation as a teacher. I wish I'd gave in more. The older you get the harder it is.

story?

Surrey, very nice

is u australian

lol