Alright, serious question; how in the fuck have humans not figure out quantum resonance theory?

alright, serious question; how in the fuck have humans not figure out quantum resonance theory?

some of your scientists think that "strings" are the most fundamental particles, but even then the information is way off.

ill give humanity props though, so far the only people i know who have figured it out are me and 2 other civilizations.

ita kinda fucked though, huge caviat to basically becoming a race of gods. they all scatter. litterally to the point of entire planets being deserted. like the roman empire but a million times bigger.

any questions? i cant say much but if there are any geniuses here ill be happy to entertain some thought

Other urls found in this thread:

chatzy.com/51287274246452
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell us than alien with an ego bigger than my cock. Making fun of us lesser civilizations. Than humor me and tell me about this quantum resonance and also tell me how you learned English while your at it. Why not Chinese? That's the most spoken language isn't it?

Are you pretending to be an alien?

no u

So if you have figured out quantum resonance care to post a file explaining it

never said i was an alien. im just a human who figured it out

i know english because its my native language, and i never said i wad better than any of you. i like to think i got lucky and had an epiphany that lead me to resonance theory.

Me and 2 other civilizations
How did you manage to contact them?

first thing aliens do is watch the Simpsons and learn English. Also Chinese is the most spoken but only in one country English s the most widely spoken making it more useful.

Oh sorry I guessed you were extra terrestrial. Now what about that resonance explanation?

thats where things get a bit iffy. i can only say so much without risking this planet being abandoned, but here the basic concept. if you can figure the rest out ill buy you a drink seriously i hope you can. i need a good buddy.
all things at the most basic level interact im a certain way, they exist in both a percieved and real temporal duality. but only negative singils can interact with true temporal opposites. it can all be charted with some simply graphs and some complex math.

that's as much as i can say without risking this civilisation being scattered. i like my homeworld a bit too much to let that happen, call me selfish but i love mcnuggets

i havent contacted them, or met them, i only inferred that they had because they where abandoned. and i found documents regarding resonance theory.

its fucking freaky man, litterally entire planets just became ghost towns

nigga you need to lay off the LSD. Also nice quads

>Complex math
Not my thing but what could humanity do with an understanding of the quantum resonance theory?
Also checked the satanic quints

ill give you massive hint though, a 2 4 3 quark interference patter creates a field of effective gluons, and via some prismatic polorized laser defragmenting. you can cause an effect of force negation. think of it like a car battery, and if you hook a cable up to ground, and touch the wires, all the electricity will empty into the ground and not you.

same thing here but with force, after all they are two sides of the same coin

Have you got any concrete proof of this

I'm a physicist and this is fucking hilarious

Is it like an "hacking the metadata mainframe" thing?

well, ill tell you what ive been able to do

>force negation via gluon defragmented primal structures. (become super man(kinda))

>negation of mass and acceleration of entropic value(effectively make your time go faster than others, achieving a "pausing time" effect)

>going close to the speed of light.

>creating black bodies

>wormholes

>litterally the ability to create a universe

it basically lets you make a field of any particle you want, even strange matter which you can make into some wicked bombs.

litterally the bait

prismal*

Yeah basically, this guy is cosplaying Rick Sanchez on the internet

>like the roman empire but a million times bigger
Thats still only a fraction of the size of the solar system. Try a trillion times bigger and maybe I'd consider it godlike.

Built any portal gun?

For me to be baited I'd have to be mad rather than amused.

Please OP go on, I'll be sure to share all of this with my colleagues

You are advancing the human race my friend

If I pay you can you provide me any tech Superior to the one we have now?

hey man, think what you like, but some advice: never accept any model of physics as correct. the point of being a scientist is to question everything. i wish you no ill will, and in fact, im kinda glad people are still skeptical of everything.

but just dont accept all of our ideas, progress is made by the acceptance of new ones.

Care to talk in private op?

nope, a portable device is bullshit. the power requirements are fucking wack. its possible on a macro scale, but a portable thing is just a dream

alright, tell you what. given the state of our planet. ill wait like 2 years. then, ill make another thread and we can get a drink or some shit. but right now, you would be suprised at how terrifying your government can be.

you dont get it. they arent great at all. they have no infrastructure or government because its all abandoned. my point was that its freaky seeing an entire planet just left as a ghost town

in private? depends on where

I actually agree with everything you said there bud.

Still doesn't lend any credence to what you say of course, but that doesn't matter, artistic works of fiction and all that.

I'd actually pay good money to see you deliver these findings to a board of professors, it'd be great

I don't know what do you prefer

Reveal it.
Start...whatever you are able to start by sharing this information, if you have it.
Be the most important person who has ever lived.
Make History.

Meet me in the toilet behind the arby's, there'll be a hole cut in the wall. You know what to do.

What do you suggest?

oh boy, trust me i will. ive been planning to go public fir a while. but with the implications i cant do that without a well thought out plan. give me a year, and ill make sure we get a drink and all.

my treat, personally i want more physicist friends

because everyone's afraid of the free market

What happens when we die then?

how did you 'see' these events?

in due time, but to be fair its alot sooner than you would think. im not looking for fame though, but if it comes ill enjoy the pussy.

when i do go public, i want you all to tske down this number

if any of you ever tweet that to me or message me that in some way ill buy you all drinks and we can have a laugh

Remember to leave some backup of whatever proof you have, we need to know this even if you don't make it to next year.

Discord?

when yku fabricate certain heavy particles it creates a unique gravitational wave pattern. its extreeeemely faint, but out of curiosity i followed them

see

are you american?

oh shit. i forgot to clarify.

the perceived temporal duality is just charge, caused by supersymettry directly after the big bang, that symmetry let both positive and negative singils exist. existing in both expanding and compressing oscillations. this is what allows negative ones to interact with both temporal values. which is why leptons exist.

im sorry.i fucked it up, there is only one time duality. and the other is just a charge duality caused by supersymettry

nope

You're not Swedish or something, are you?

well, to be more specific, im not technically. but yes, i do live in the u.s

pls dont hunt me down user

So?

i have as much of a clue as you do.

i never claimed i was perfect or omniscient. im just a person who happened to figure out how to make some cool tech. nothing more nothing less

youve been talking to not me this entire time. id rather not go public. just jot down the number i left in the thread and then send it to me later, ill buy you a drimk

I just wanted to talk about something that might interest you before going public

okay, i admit. first time i tried to explain it i fucked it up and botched it, im not a teacher. ive got a more thorough explanation, and i can post it. if you guys want a pretty fundamental idea as to what resonance is, ill post it.

i apoligize for the the first time, it was my bad

really? okay then send me a discord. im just sketched out that you might be government

I'm not from the government
Here's the link gg/bN3cX

Are you typing with your dick? Your spelling is fucking atrocious!

Rick is always drunk, forgive him.

i am pretty drunk actually. but i dont think of myself as rick. rick would never want to help people.

So you're saying using a reverse fragmentation of gluons from photons utilizing negative energy to create a temporal or physical rift which allows complete control over the determination of said event, effectively negating any physical effects there may be on us.

And how did you reach this conclusion?

Dude. I'd stick around post desertion.

no no, its just making photons act like gluons, they dont actually become them

i dunno man, i have to create an account. got anything anonymous?

Op did you join the server?

okay, to anyone in this thread still. do you guys want me to post an actually competant explanation to resonance theory?
i know what i first said probably made physicist laugh, but im drunk. ive got an actual explanation now

Ah got ya. That's the jist Though? There has to be an enormous energy requirement barrier for such a prismatic laser. Where did you work on this without anyone else's knowledge?

Do it dude.

chatzy.com/51287274246452

I'll read it.

I'm pretty sure you're describing force fields

You used a bunch of words in such a way that YOU clearly did not know what they meant.

Also, spelling mistakes ALL OVER the place. There's drunkenly hitting the wrong key, and then there's not knowing how to spell. Boy, you're in the second category.

all right. here it is

resonance theory:

at a fundamental level, all matter exists in wave "packets" i called singils. time split off into two roads in the beggining. and which one we are in is arbitrary. since the true charge duality is caused by the notion that if you where to pick and two identical particles from opposing time directions, they would have an opposite charge.

now, particles exist in two states, with a particles existing in both our time arrow. and its superpartner being in an opposing time arrow. now because they are waves, they oscillate, both in a sinusoidal way and like a spring. the sinusodial giving thw particle energy and the spring giving it observed charge. due to super symmetry during the planck era. some singils "bounced" off the edge of the universe. making half of them positive(expansion) singils and half negative(compressions) singils. these dont annihilate. and instead interact via interference and charge difference. particles become stable when they have configurations of singils that have all of the particles interact and still keep a charge. which happens because compression singils can interact with both temporal directions, since they compress. this allows for one temporal side of a particle to be neutral, and the other to be fully interacting with a kept charge.

these patterns can be scaled up to a macro levels, and with some clever engineering, and knowledge of the patterns you can make field of effective subatomic particles. now these arent actually subatomic particles. just a field with the same pattern as them, and since relativity is a thing, its impossible to tell a macro particle that behaves like a subatomic one from a subatomic one. and thats how resonance works.
i wish you all luck and i hope you all prosper

again, ive had a LOT of whiskey, im nust trying to have some conversation

fucking damnit. if any of you figure it out, please don't share it with anyone. i dont want our planet to be abandoned.

Do you just drink or do cannabis?

i just drink, i smoked once but didnt like how it made me slow.

I'll stay on the planet, user. . . Just stay off my land.

You are retarded
>all matter exists in wave "packets" i called singils.
Real quantum physics calls them wave functions but keep making up your own shit

>since the true charge duality is caused by the notion that if you where to pick and two identical particles from opposing time directions, they would have an opposite charge.
The description of charges on particles (i.e. positive, negative or neutral has to do with their magnetic properties when traveling through a magnetic field.

>now, particles exist in two states, with a particles existing in both our time arrow. and its superpartner being in an opposing time arrow
No

>due to super symmetry during the planck era. some singils "bounced" off the edge of the universe. making half of them positive(expansion) singils and half negative(compressions) singils. these dont annihilate.
Kek, no

>particles become stable when they have configurations of singils that have all of the particles interact and still keep a charge
what a about neutrons?

>ou can make field of effective subatomic particles. now these arent actually subatomic particles. just a field with the same pattern as them
you are stupid

>its impossible to tell a macro particle that behaves like a subatomic one from a subatomic one
wat? everything smaller than a bucky ball behaves as quantum mechanics describes....e.i. electrons and orbitals are quantized. Molecule behave as classic physics describes because the orbital and electron energy levels smear together and become continous thus losing the quantized state

>selfish but i love mcnuggets
Yeah I watch Rick n Morty but dont go larping as Rick on the internet, you sad fedora loser lmao

Bathroom stall, through glory hole

Back to pol, faggot

think what you want.

heres some answers though if you want them

i called them singils because they made up quarks and i didn't know what to call these particles. i apoligize if i offended your physics brain

dont accept all info. the description of charges is just its description, not its explanation, all i claim was that charge exists because if you pick two identical particles with opposing time directions, their field lines are arranged in opposite ways.

i cant do much to convince you that particles exist in two states. its mire of just an oscillation on a vector. not to states, but a single state that you can choose opposing sides of

if you dont believe in super symmetry then you arent a scientist

i never said particles couldnt be neutral, in fact neutral particles are a requirement for the existence of charged ones

and when i said field of effective quantum particles, all i meant is that you can make macroscopic arrangements of matter portray the charactaristics that we thought only quantum scale particles could exhibit.

if you believe me or not, its up to you.

two states*

also, the wave function isnt the particle you dip, the wave function is all of the information pertaining to a packet or "quanta"

>think what you want
See you are thinking what you want, Im telling you how it is and the descriptions from actual physicists experiments.

>i called them singils because they made up quarks and i didn't know what to call these particles. i apoligize if i offended your physics brain
things made from quarks are just sub-atomic particles

>dont accept all info. the description of charges is just its description, not its explanation, all i claim was that charge exists because if you pick two identical particles with opposing time directions, their field lines are arranged in opposite ways.
Charge is just a way to describe how particles interact with magnetic fields

>i cant do much to convince you that particles exist in two states. its mire of just an oscillation on a vector. not to states, but a single state that you can choose opposing sides of
Nope jsut nope, Yes particles act as wave functions and then collapse into particles upon observation but that is only for things smaller than a bucky ball.

>if you dont believe in super symmetry then you arent a scientist
i dont think super symmetry is even fully accepted in the physics world and speaking of actually being a scientist, are you even a scientist? Hold any degrees in science or published in scientific jounrals? Protip: I have multiple degrees in chemistry and am published

>i never said particles couldnt be neutral, in fact neutral particles are a requirement for the existence of charged ones
you said all particles have a charge, have no charge is not having a charge

>and when i said field of effective quantum particles, all i meant is that you can make macroscopic arrangements of matter portray the charactaristics that we thought only quantum scale particles could exhibit.
sauce, becauser there is an upper mass limit to quantum mechanics and its the size of a bucky ball

>if you believe me or not, its up to you.
I dont, science is not a place for beliefs

they make up quarks. they are the components that make quarks.

its the probability of finding a particle like an electron in an orbital

sauce? im the sauce.

thinking that quantum phsyics jsut dissapears and the rules of the universe change according to size is why humanity hasnt proggressed, they cant accept that things do actually scale up. its why pursuit of a unified force theory is so adamantly sought after.
the reason things don't all exhibit quantum properties has to do with the prime quantum number.

super symmetry IS a thing, its why superpartners of subatomic particles exist.

all particles do have a charge. because all of them are made up of singils. the charge of two interacting particles will always add up to zero, but due to the time duality (which is an actual widely accepted theory) and properties of compressive oscillations. you can have one side of a particle act as if it has a charge, but in reality its total charge atill adds up to zero

>In particle physics, preons are point particles, conceived of as subcomponents of quarks and leptons.[1] The word was coined by Jogesh Pati and Abdus Salam in 1974. Interest in preon models peaked in the 1980s but has slowed as the Standard Model of particle physics continues to describe the physics mostly successfully, and no direct experimental evidence for lepton and quark compositeness has been found.

okay, your just baiting at this point. i bit the bait, i admit.

thata just the prime quantum number btw, which is only part of the wave function

This is true /b.. no traps..no sissys..no dick rate. Thank you, user.

>immedietly believing that because we decided something else was immedietly better that no other option is correct.

just because no evidence has been found doesnt mean it doesnt exist, saying that is just a fallacy.

its like when we chose a uranium reactor over a thorium one. we only ever kept the standard model because nobody saw importance in components of subatomic particles.

though thank you for the name, preons roll off the tongue better than singils.

besides, finding evidence if something smaller than an electron is very tough, im sure thay they just didnt have the tech back in the 80s. only recently have we even been able to detect neutrinos. and those can be massive at times.

So you have no degrees in science, fuck off

>thinking that quantum phsyics jsut dissapears and the rules of the universe change according to size is why humanity hasnt proggressed
right because science and man havent progressed since the 40s when the power of the atom was unleashed.

>the reason things don't all exhibit quantum properties has to do with the prime quantum number
Funny how experiments with bucky balls show that quantum effects do has an upper mass limit. If you took one semester of quantum anything, they would have taught that to you that. It has nothing to do with prime numbers retard, and about how molecular orbital energy levels smear together when combined

>all particles do have a charge
neutrons have no charge

> the charge of two interacting particles will always add up to zero
so two electrons add to zero charge? and not -2? Or how about two electrons and a proton aka hydrogen with an extra electron? Total charges do not add up to zero, charged states drive chemistry and especially biochemsitry

no, just no

What is fermi lab