I've been fantasizing about drinking milk from a woman's tit

I've been fantasizing about drinking milk from a woman's tit.

I fuck women all the time, but how can I find a woman with breasts engorged with milk?

Sounds like an challenge.
You basically have to go after married women.
Risk getting your ass kicked by their husbands.

Don't fantasize about it too much...went out with a preggo chick and drank her milk right out of her tits....was utterly disgusting....the taste is horrible

Well you have a few options
Knock up a girl you really like with making sure you do lots of nipple play before.

Feed a girl induction drugs and make the needed stimulation part of sex

Hire a milky prostitute.

Get a gf with a mom with a milf complex

are you beta? I do the ass kicking. Husbands are tired fatos from having to work all the time and put up with wife & kid bullshit

That is the key. Post preg milk is actually milk. The during stuff is prep/super high density stuff

milky tits are nice

i hear that milk taste gross, but i still wonna suck them dry tho

It was after she calved...I wouldn't call it milk as it tasted like battery acid...she didn't lactate while she was preggo

You won't be able too...one gulp and you'll be running to the washroom to vomit. It really is that disgusting

My wife's milk tastes sweet.

my fantasy was fulfilled by my gf little sister. pic related

Did you mean...... udderly disgusting......

>virgin detected....

Did you sneak it, or were you the one that gave her some one to feed?

Good answer

Its honestly not bad, I got real drunk one night and drank a lot of my wifes milk

If I could afford more kids I'd have more just for the milk tits. While my wife was breastfeeding the milk was sweet. She would ride me with her tits hanging in my face dripping milk all over and I would drink lots of milk. Fucking diamonds just remembering it.

story?

Amazing tits

Moar

This

Wife is breast feeding now tastes like sweet milk

this is how I want to die

fucking a woman while she milk all over me like a whore is my dream

Also was something my wife enjoyed more than she wanted to admit.

Nothing like being ridden with milk dripping all over you and then right before cumming taking massive suckles and blowing your into hear while she blows her milkload into u

I did that on Friday. I didn't even ask her to do it.

Jeezuz that nose

well right after her delivery her bf dumped her, i were there to support her, we became close. 1 day jokingly i asked her if she is still lactating, cause my fantasy is to suck lactating utter. she said sure u would be helping me. without any hesitation i went up to her pulled her tank top down drank milk for straight 10 to 15mins. when i got down she said thats it? at this point i knew she was wet as fuck. so i went behind her assisted her getting up off the chair by her utter. the bent her over the dinner table, and fucked her raw no condom for good 15 to 20mind same position till i cam in her pussy hard, literally i remember my cum was dripping pout of her pussy. and dinning table glass top had her breast milk on it. it was probably most legit fuck of my life.
we don't fuck often now but we mess around on SC

you are a lucky man, hope it happens to you again and to me soon

Any women can produce milk without pregnancy. It's a LOT of work though.. Basically you have to simulate feeding for like ten to fifteen minutes at a time every three to four hours even through the night. If you can get a women to do that for you, you are one persuasive person

Me too. I was told of "milk maids" on Craig's List and other online hookups. Because I am paranoid, I don't explore real world shit via the internet. All my female friends who got pregnant and had boobie milk treated me like a pervert for that curiosity. So, trusted boobies are out. You might want to explore online milk boobies.

I breastfed from my wife after she had my son. The mil tastes like watery milk. It was sweet. Sweet water with milk is how I best describe it.

That's not true. The body needs a specific kind of hormone to be produced, at high levels. Which is what happens when women give birth, then suckling needs to take place to invoke milk production.

pregnant titties are the best

You know aids is transmitted from breast milk too, right?

then her baby has aids

Kid can get aids from breast milk too. That's why aids moms can't breast feed and it's regulated.

Amazing

Don't you have to get your parents permission to go out?

I second this. My ex's milk post delivery was sweet.

Fuck off, milk is the best. It's sweet, light and it's lots of fun, who know what aids-ridden bitch you fucked. Maybe it wasn't even a woman.

my boyfriend's milk is so sweet too

Many of this Girls arenĀ“t in lactating time. They just have big boobs.

Easy. Get a women pregnant and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Although, most women struggle to produce with their 1st pregnancy, a breast size is no indication of lactation success. Or just convince a gf or fwb to induce lactation, which is pretty simple but a lot of drinking every 3-8hrs once the milk comes in or they'll stop producing.

Tastes awesome by the way and super super super healthy for you. Liquid gold. Its actually pretty tiring on your tongue and mouth in the beginning lol. Just make sure to drink a litre ie quart a day so about 4-6 sessions every day. You can try and get her to pump, but the sound of the machine is super annoying and drink it in a glass is weird as it seperates and stuff. Healthiest is right from the tap.

I'm going to assume this is your fetish.

Also the new pump designs coming out should some some of those problems and not be as heavy

the woman has to have a child and still be breast feeding that child so look for a woman with a 0-2 year old kid

lies. milena and nadine have both lactated on video.

Love tits full of milk!

10/10

this thread gave me diamonds