I bought a monitor using someone else's credit card and got it sent to my address with a different name on it...

I bought a monitor using someone else's credit card and got it sent to my address with a different name on it. How fucked am I? Was through amazon

Being dumb enough to ship to your own address LUL

2-time

Buy me a pony

Honestly best bet OP is contact amazon when you receive saying that you received it but never ordered it.

Just put an old monitor in the box and return it for a refund

I deleted the card details man. Wiped the drive that it was stored on. Debating smashing it.

1993-1994

Blockbuster

I bet you use your parents cc fag. Better pray they don't lick your ass

What would they do after that normally? I got the 2 day shipping to Australia.

Nah man pulled it off a tablet I was working on. Was sitting in the camera roll

they'll track your ip, amazon will log it whenever you make purchases.
Were you using a proxy? Vpn? Tor?

Do you think this would actually work

l2dropaddress

I used an unsecured wifi network about 3ks from my house. No vpn or anything just a shitty laptop and some poor fucks wifi

no

I'll be honest man I didn't think the card was going to work. Plus I work full time so couldn't really work out way to get it delivered somewhere else

Retard. Here's how this normally goes down.

>The guy you stole the card off notices money has gone missing
>Rings the bank
>The bank proves he didn't make the purchase
>This is handed to the police
>Who contact amazon
>Who has a department set up for this
>They hand over, your IP, your address and your history of purchases from that IP address and home address
>The police show up at your house
>And arrest you because your thick as shit
>Ordering it to your own house
>Are you fucking for real

Well if you claim it wasn't you who ordered it even if police decide to investigate you'll be covered for claiming it wasn't yours and returning it.

yes

Lmfao, send the old monitor back

this.
next time use just buy amazon gift cards and then trade them

I just don't know if that'll work

What do you normally trade em on?

Couldn't hurt to try right? Would be funny as fuck

And if i decide to keep it and say that it rocked up and I never ordered it?
Can they prove I ordered it if I never accessed amazon from my home ip before

I'm just abit worried about the party bus in all honesty man. I've heard about people doing that before though and amazon being pretty fuckin stupid

If you do nothing you're still probably fucked..

Trade them for bitcoin then simply sell bitcoin via paypal, transfer to bank then simply buy shit off amazon.

What are the chances of me getting fucked on this one. Be straight up honest with me. Also what if I just coon the monitor off to a mates place for a month or so.

Yeah your fucked. You could have ordered it to a P.O. box or found a house with old people living in it and sent it there.

You decided for some reason to order it to your HOUSE

White kids.

I'll have to look into that. Sounds abit sketch with the bitcoins being linked to a pp doe

They're going to know the monitor went to your house, dumbass.

Guess best best is to probably call amazon then when it rocks up

Not really, you can easily wash the coins. If you really wanted. Also if you do sell for paypal make sure you verify whoever is buying is not using hacked paypal account.

If I don't end up getting fucked on this one I'll look into it. Thanks man.

I just don't know if I'll get fucked because I put $200 on a g2a account and that was 2 weeks ago. Account is still fully active

Steal the identity of the owner of the credit card

>White kids.
Niggers do tend to have more experience with crime.

Elaborate for me?

Lmao get ready to go to jail for grand larceny

Watch Face/Off. It will teach you everything you need to know.

I just don't get why I can't just say
>never ordered this item
>never used amazon

I've never accessed amazon from home

do they have prison in your country?

because that's where you're going

>Niggers do tend to have more experience with crime.

Yeah we'd just walk into the store, browse around, pick up the TV then walk out with that bitch. No ones going to chase down the 6'7 ripped black dude.

Non of this white kid internet crime.

Just don't accept it nigga

Yeah they sure do man

I'll be at work when it comes

THE NAME

Switch the house numbers in your street.

If your being for real thanks dude. I'll give it a watch

back to back

That's why most of you go to prison instead of university.

This is actually such a good fucking idea. Thank you man, I just hope the delivery driver isn't the brightest

The problem with this is if they get a warrant and search your house, and you have it, then you'll go to jail. Keep it at a friend's house or something. Then you can pretend like someone was smart and had it sent to your house and then stole it, which is what you should have done.

6'8

>I'm not the retard that just ordered a stolen monitor
>TO HIS FRONT DOOR

Zing mother fucker now who isn't going to uni?

Yeah I just didn't know how to get it due to being at work all day

>Then you can pretend like someone was smart and had it sent to your house and then stole it, which is what you should have done.

this

Anyone here in the slick daddy club?

I'm OP and I'm a 7 month sub man.

Hahahaha your adress omg your a idiot
Get a po box
Everyone smart who orders weird shit or steals online has one

Can't get a po box in au with showing photo ID

Hot. Rauulllll

How long do you think i should keep the monitor at a friends house for

honestly, I would call Amazon. Play dumb and say you got a package you didn't order. Best way to get out of this without getting in trouble

One of the best things to come out of the docs mouth

You're still part of a shitty race, ding ding I win.

You don't reckon that the whole putting another monitor in there is a good idea?

when the cops arrive, pretend you're insane

smear excrement all over your face and chest

cops will leave and you'll have a bitchin' new monitor

Sounds like a plan man

maybe

>got it sent to my address
You're a fucking retard OP. You deserve to be arrested.

the police dont have time for any of that. noob.

the bank will just reimburse the card holder, and whoever you stole the credit card from will be angry at you if you actually know them. Amazon will more than likely suspend your account indefinitely. Enjoy your new monitor.

Good thing he lives in Australia. If you tried to pull this in the US, the cops would just murder you.

Well if they're that dumb, there's a chance they won't even notice this. Next time, don't be as dumb as the credit card owner and get a fake ID, once you have fake identity, just go rent a PO box in the town over and order all stolen goods to that.

No, honestly just send it back with the monitor it came with. If you try to be funny and send back the wrong monitor they're gonna know something is wrong. Just call them, play stupid, and ask what you should do. That way you can act like you're innocent and also ask them if you're gonna be charged or have been charged for the monitor since it came to your house

I read other stuff like this about banks/police not wanting to chase less then $1000 cases.
I hope for my sake your right man.
Never met the person who's card it is in real life before and used a different name on the sending data.

>at least not a nigger
Zing motherfucker!

should have just maxed the card out buying cyprocurrents then after a few months converted it to cash and deposited it into your paypal

>different name on the sending data
>surely the cops have never seen that one before

Fucking genius, bro.

Multiple friends said this to me however I didn't know how to. I've got like another 3 cards I wanted to do this with

nevermind just read the thread

I meant as in that way the owner of the card wouldn't know my name..

>Max the card out
>To at least 5k

Yeah, you just went from some minor crime to possibly theft over 5k, good idea! Go big or go to jail, right?

Monitor was like 900 with shipping man so I don't know how minor it is

He's going to have your address, what is he just shows up at your door? Then he'll realize you're the faggot that fixed his tablet and puts 2 and 2 together and gets Trump, what then faggot?

Here in Canada, anything under 5k is basically a slap on the wrist. If first offense.

Part of a team of 5 who all do the same job. Never saw the customer face to face

>what is wasing

I used to work in the fraud department at a bank a few years ago. We were told that the bank in all cases is willing to spend more than the value stolen on recovering costs or rather, chasing the person responsible.

Your address, traced directly to you. You're a dumbass.

Find any town with an abandoned house. That house will still have an address. Use that address. Monitor the house. Get your TV off the porch before some nigger steals it.

That way, their fraud division only has a fake name and the addy of an abandoned house with no idea who did it.

A problem arises when people use the addy too long. There's been cases where idiots set up airplane games or chain letters using an abandoned address. So the police only had to watch the house and see who picked up the mail... busted.
Abandoned houses should be used once and only once, and never for extended periods of time.

Then there's always the fact that you have to chase the fucking niggers away. I don't know what it is about niggers and abandoned houses, but they always seem to know when a package is left at one. It's like they monitor abandoned houses 24/7

Yeah never been done for anything, no criminal history.

Why's that

this

If you don't want to go away in cuffs or be paranoid waiting for the cops to show up just call them, say you got a random package, ask what to do, and send it back

It's the same for insurance. If you put in an insurance claim for say $10k, the insurer is willing to spend $30k trying to prove your not entitled to your claim.

Thanks for all the replies guys. Think I'll just call Amazon when it rocks up and send it back. And try and workout some way in the future to get shit delivered to a rando address while I'm at work

Cheers man, I think I'll just send it back

good man. Let us know later on what happens with an update thread