find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso
youtube.com/watch?v=CFf3TXBoG6w
discord.gg/Pt72vJT
youtube.com/watch?v=0_LNC2BxpAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I downloaded this album a few weeks ago and this is like the third time I've seen it posted here. Weird.

you are a weeb

that is a flaw

a major one at that

fuck you japan is awesome

it's a dying nation of xenophobic sexless perverts working themselves to death

youtube recommendations made it popular

Fuck you. It's been my dream to go to Japan since I was a child. I live breathe and sleep Japan. I feel it in my blood. Anime is all I ever watched, Japanese music is all I listen to, I have the Japanese imperial flag on my wall and pray to the Emperor every night. Japanese is a feeling, not based on where you were born but who you are. It is racist to assume that someone who is white can't be Japanese if they have the Japanese spirit on the inside, and I believe I have this. I believe Japan speaks to me as a person, and I will do anything to visit the land I know in my heart is my spiritual homeland one day.

>xenophobic
>perverts
You're saying it like it's a bad thing

more albums like this?

Japanese city-pop in general actually. have really enjoyed tatsuro yamashita as well

wtf is this not a copypasta?

this

>>>/rym/

Mariya Takeuchi is pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

Mariya Takeuchi - Plastic Love is a banger
youtube.com/watch?v=3bNITQR4Uso

You'll probably like this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFf3TXBoG6w

city pop server

discord.gg/Pt72vJT

so old but still so funny

>I think with my penis: The Post
you will grow up

youtube.com/watch?v=0_LNC2BxpAE

albums are preferred !

how does someone like this end up on Sup Forums

Yeah man fuck the haters I know what you mean. I feel like a Japanese person on the inside too. Transethnicism will be accepted soon after the transgender revolution. We can become true Japanese thanks to the miracle of progress and science soon enough.

>yeah but dude, didn't you know it started as an imageboard for Japanese culture?
oh shut your stupid mouth already. most people on this site do not come for

please tell me you are joking

------>

Where was this thing my whole life

>Love Trip is now youtube reccommendation-core
I'm so conflicted, I love the album but it feels weird thinking people are only now going to talk about it because it was suggested on youtube. I suppose I shouldn't be such a hipster piece of shit, it's nice that more people are getting exposed to different things

Popular things can be good, user. That's why they become popular in the first place.

how can someone lack so much self awareness. christ

Go back to watching filthy Frank, pleb

If this was a regular R&B/funk album no one would give two shits about it

Fuck off weeb

Thanks OP I'm going to sample the shit outta of it for my vaporfunk pop album

wow you just disproved everything I said. wow!

no success is coming your way

Dude, that song is pure fucking gold. I love listening to at night, when all is calm and I'm just chilling. Good shit.