Roommate stole my room...

Roommate stole my room. I lockpicked into his room and swapped our stuff back around so we were in the rooms we agreed on.

I have my other two roommates confirm that that was meant to be my room.

Can I protect myself or anything if this was too happen? Also could I get in trouble?

He also sent me a laughing emoji when I confronted him about it on Facebook. So I might print it out and put it on his door as a kek.

He doesn't get back till tomorrow.

Here's the first message

here's the last one

So it'll be a nice surprise for him when he come's home. One of my other roommates even helped me move his stuff out.

So can I get in any legal trouble for this in the UK. I do have two other witnesses that we agreed on this room.

Delete your fucking blog post because literally no one cares.

He can't press charges if u have everything on paper. Then again. U broke into dorm property, not his.

Well it's in the same house and is an actual rented house.

Don't be such a fucking pushover and people won't do this to you faggot

I didn't that's why I broke into his room and swapped. He moved in earlier than me and took the room and went home on the day I came to move in.

then you have your answer. Kick him out.

I have I'm moved in the one I was promised now. I was just curious if I could get in trouble for breaking in.

I'll record what happens tomorrow for evidence. Then I might post it here too as a kek.

Id kick him out for using fucking emoticons. What is he? 12?

He's a bit of a pompous prick. He thinks he deserves the best of everything. So it'll be hilarious when he comes home tomorrow and tries to unlock "his" door.

hes going to be a problem room mate. when you are just getting to know people they are at their best behavior, his will only get worse, do your best to replace him now.

Yeah I'll build up a case file for the land lord. I also found drugs in his room so I took pictures for evidence.

bro its 2017 you aren't getting laid if you arent using emoticons

As long as it's not every sentence it's not too bad. But when it is then it's aids.

Gotta send them 9gag meme's to get laid now.

They look sarcastic, disrepectful and are for preteens who cant express or spell. Only way i use them if i knew i was going to fuck a 11yo.

Why the fuck did you do all of that? You go to the dorm leader and complain. Show the message. Maybe break a few of your things to show that he has no regard for others' property and personal effects. Maybe jack off on your pillow and say he did it.

He sounds like he would be a problem for the rest of the year, might as well nip an upcoming problem in the bud. And it would be alpha as fuck to fuck up his college career because he decided to fuck with you. You know, give you some street cred? But nooooooo, you went and circumvented the system. You pretty much cucked yourself, since you can't officially do anything now.

Also, pic related, as this asshole is probably going to be doing this to you from now on.

t. """man""" who is currently not getting laid

GREAT! GREAT GREAT!
You're NAPOLEON SUCCESSOR!
Go on! KICK HIM OUT

It's actual renting though not a dorm. It's a 4 bedroom house. Otherwise, I would've done that.

I also jerked off in his room and wiped it everywhere but not enough to make it out.

Explain your bullshit. I want citations.

Look at your rental agreement, and see if it is possible to replace the asshole. You guys might be responsible for his share of the rent until you find a replacement, but such is life.

Also, the smart thing to do about renting an apartment/house while in college is to have a roommate agreement. Nothing extreme like in the big bang theory, but enough to protect everyone else when you get a hamplanet/asshole/dudebro roommate.

Yeah, thanks. I'll try to get one done with the other two roommates when we are together.

>doesn't deny it

Cited.

You need ALL roommates to sign it. You could probably talk with the owner of the place to get them to either help to coerce #4, removing #4 entirely because of the drama already, or many other options. Just talking to the owner helps already.

My neighbor owns some apartment buildings near a college and had to deal with this shit all the time before she started forcing new renters to have roommate agreements if there were roommates. Easier to evict the problems, and prevents problems from happening.

If more problems pop up I'll get the other roommates to help evict him and get another friend of ours to move in instead.

Thanks though. I'm gonna try to leave it now but if he tries anything I'll threaten him with some false evidence to make him fuck off.

Also I'm gonna post that laughing emoji on his door for a good keking