/sag/

/sag/

Favorite Prophet/Avatar/Guru/Buddha Edition.

Must mention the reason.

Mine is either the Prophet Muhammad or Dhul Qarnayn (The Two Horned one). He was most probably the name given to Cyrus the Great.

Reason is same for both.

>Were born as the lowest (Muhammad was an orphan of a once great weak tribe and Cyrus was the abandoned son of a local Persian king but raised by a shepherd)
>Muhammad fought for the rights of orphans, Slaves and women (I know it sounds silly now but pre islamic Arabs were the text book example of barbarians) Cyrus fought for the rights of the poor Persians against the Oppressive Medes
>Both formed a massive empire in a short period of time
>Both were badass warriors
>Both made the first Constitutions of their region (Cyrus made the first Human rights declaration in Babylon while Muhammad's charter of Medina was the first ever Complete Arab Constitution )
>Both left behind a legacy that lasted millenia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bJCD9GOREkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Laozi

Absolute Shirk

*farts in your face*

>46/7

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*blocks your path*

First Bangla flag of /sag/.
Nice

when did this meme started?

About half a month ago.

This is a Vedic thread now

ITS REAL VEDIC HOURS NOW M80 PRESS THE MOTHA FUKIN LIKE BUTTON

>81/10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B'ump

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

THIS IS IS THE PERSO ARAB POLICE PLEASE SHOW YOUR PERSO ARAB I.D BY UPVOTING THIS

This is a vedic thr3ad no faggots allowed

Do people are still saying Pakistan Zindabad

Mohammed.

Name one prophet/missionary who managed to pull it off the way Muhammed did.

?*

Which sag empire had the most aesthetic armor?

Why are you people still letting caste effect you :-/

We don't. At least no one I know does.

Irananon here, feels bad that we are somehow less relevant culturally than the Iraqis

B'ump

Yes

Who said that? No one knows anything about Iraqi culture except goat shagging, Saddam and ISIS.

Whereas everyone knows about Shiism, the Zoroastrian, the glorious pre islamic Shahanshahs and the amazing culture.

IS IT ALREADY 2030?

गोरी bartender?

bump pls respond to my question

You're like arabs and poos in that sense. Hopefully we'll see things change in a few decades.

Mughal Empire of course

When did the Mughal's start considering themselves Indian?
I know they were Turkic at the beginning and I know they get Indicized by the time the last Mughal Emperor got BTFO out of the sub-continent, but when'd it happen officially?

>When did the Mughal's start considering themselves Indian?
That's an interesting question, I believe it happened around the time of Ackbar.

Anyway, though they were Turkic they were also heavily Persianized. Their official language in the empire was Persian. And their art and architecture became Persianized.

>being this naive.
every functional unit in army has a differnet armor as in a heavy cavalry has a heavy plate armor, while pikes generally have low armor.

>Anyway, though they were Turkic they were also heavily Persianized. Their official language in the empire was Persian. And their art and architecture became Persianized.
Why didn't they practice their local customs? What were the Turk's relations with Persia throughout history?

post some of them then?
>tfw I asked /mena/ and I only got two responses
reeee

mughal infantry one.

I really like those full body knight armors of steel in Europe. The curdader's armor is also pretty aesthetic.

south indian (kalari) infantry.

North Indian cavalry woman plate armor

rajput shield.

thanks. i always thought it was a little impractical because of how small the eye-openings were but they won most of their wars so i don't think it was that bad.

hot

what did the rajputs wear? or the marathas? was their any armor during sandrocuttus's time?

* was there

>hot
>dat projection for nipples and even areola.

>what did the rajputs wear?
pic related. a typical infantry armor.

>was their any armor during sandrocuttus's time?
I believe yes. There's little documents left from that era, it was 3000 years ago.. and invaders have literally ransacked all our major libraries.
>Alexandria was just one for west.

Before the Mughals were Mughals they were part of the Timruid Empire which adopted Persian culture when they took control of Persia.

They chose to become more Persian like because of

1. Pragmatism- A small elite group of people adopting the customs of the large population of Persia made rebellions much less likely.

2. They were nomads that suddenly ruled a sedentary people. By adapting the mindset and culture of the Persians which were pretty well established in sedentary lifestyle made it easier for them to change from their nomadic lifestyle.

3. They were interested in the wealth of Persia and figured that adopting and keeping Persian culture the same instead of forcing them to adopt theirs made it easy to enjoy the wealth.

>What were the Turk's relations with Persia throughout history?
This part I'm not fully knowledgeable on. I know at the very least Persia had a strong relationship and cultural similarities with Azeri, Turkmen, Uyghurs, and Uzbek peoples. I think Azeri turks are probably the most Persian like of modern day Turks.

does anyone has the india pakistan verison of this meme?

Close enough

youtu.be/bJCD9GOREkA
Would she pass as white in India?

no. our hilly billies look like her.

She looks a bit middle Eastern, but not white.

My ancestor :)

>she transformed from a noble women to a 21 cent slut.
that was fast..

I prefer women not to drape themselves in curtains

Degenerate

Bump

DED
E
D

B'ump

B'ump

Because you want to look at them. You don't really care about the welfare of society or the preservation of traditions, only your own pleasure. Fuck off.

What are you, some mind reader? While it's true that I like to look at women (surprise, surprise), I strongly believe that women shouldn't be shamed for what they wear. I honestly see women as equals.

But you shame them for wearing traditional clothing, which is what the west has subtly been doing for decades. I never said morals shouldn't be imposed on men as well, did I? Both sexes should not be degenerate.

You never talked about respect or tradition or freed to wear what you want. You simply said that you WANT women to dress like sluts.

You were doing the exact opposite of treating them as equals. You treat them as sexual objects and supposed that all women wish to flaunt their sexuality. You were asserting the idea that you WANT women to dress like sluts.

>Shame them for wearing traditional clothing
Whem did I shame them for doing that? I responded to the other guy who said they were being "21st century sluts". His idea of not being a slut is women draping themselves in full body clothing.
>Respect or tradition
Women should be free to wear whatever they like. It's funny that you call wearing short clothes "slutty". You're the one who thinks that a woman wearing short clothes only means that it's something sexual while no such view exists about men wearing tank tops, etc.

This. People with agenda of 'progressivism' and 'modernity' are often like this, only in it for themselves, and justifying their double standard by teleological arguments ('hurr the west is advanced and dress without care, to be advanced we also need to do this')

>drape themselves in curtains
you don't think this is a jab at many traditional clothes? and the guy you responded to never stated that
>not being a slut is women draping themselves in full body clothing.
He just stated that the final result was immodest. I doubt he'd have had issues with the first set of clothing she wears (though its not a full covering at all), at least I don't.

But I never (falsely) claimed that men and women are equal or should be free to live a hedonistic life. It was you who said that there should be no morals or restrictions in a society. Yet you say that women shouldn't dress modestly and thus restricting them.

I never said that a woman should be free to wear short clothes (which the very definition of whorish clothing)

>Guy never stated that
You didn't watch the video then. It was of a Kyrgyz girl wearing clothes throughout different decades. She wore a tank top in 2010s and he called it being a "21st century slut".
>Jab at traditional clothing
No m8, I'm taking a jab at his prudish attitude. You're reading too much between the lines. What I mean is that he'd rather have that woman drape herself in clothing which covers her whole body else he'd call her a slut.
>Immodest
He literally called wearing short clothes "slutty". Slutty means... Well... Slutty. You can't twist his words to fit your meaning.

>She wore a tank top in 2010s and he called it being a "21st century slut".
I know. Its also the general style and makeup I assume. My point was that there was no indication that his definition of 'not a slut' was 'fully covered'. Not the converse.
> jab at his prudish attitude
Yes, which is a jab against traditional values. There was no indication that he wanted women to be fully covered, simply that he didn't want them to be westernized sluts.
>You can't twist his words to fit your meaning.
What am I twisting?

>I said that there should be no morals in society
>Hedonistic life
Your morals are different from mine then. In my view everyone should have equal legal rights (some exceptions of course).
>Forcing women to wear shorts clothing
You're cherry picking my words. I said that I don't prefer women to drape themselves in curtains to a guy who called a woman wearing a tank top a "21st cent slut". I said this too (which you ignored conveniently) -
Women should be free to wear what they like.
>Whorish clothing
You think a woman wearing short clothing is doing so because she is sexually presenting herself. That's your problem.

Give me one other reason a woman would go around naked.

>His definition...
That was the jab. He's being a real prude if he thinks a tank top is slutty.
>Traditional values
To hell with your traditional values then. Your moral and traditional standards have no standing in anyone else's life. No one should dress differently just because you think it goes against YOUR traditional values.
>Twisting...
He called it slutty, not "immodest". It literally means having the quality of a "slut".

The same reason why a man would. (And does)

Exactly. A man would be naked to attract women and a woman would do so to attract women.

>Implying you wouldn't wear a tank top and shorts when it's 47°C outside.
>Implying short clothes are not more comfortable sometimes

Never said it's bad. Just don't wear those in public and degenerate the society.

Sluttiness is simply extreme immodesty. I suppose I didn't make my definition clear there.
>He's being a real prude if he thinks a tank top is slutty.
Is he? You provide no support for this claim, and have just admitted that you are implicitly making fun of traditional clothing. There's other clothing which is ok in hot weather, which is not so revealing.
>Your moral and traditional standards have no standing in anyone else's life.
>Your
I never said I have authority to make someone do anything, but that doesn't stop one from judging others. Besides, those in my community do share a common tradition and standards, and for those people, the consensus of the community should indeed dictate what they can and cannot do, for them to remain in good terms with said community. Such is the way of living life in a society, not this individualist bullshit that the west pushes constantly. If you want to live your life on your own terms go for it, just don't force your deviant ideas on others, or chastise them for not adhering to your values.

Would she be stoned to death in Pakistan walking in bikini on the beach?

Instead of arguing about/r9k/ tier shit can you guy's post more cool armours?

Lol first bangla flag

No. Search Google for Qandeel Baloch.

She lived in peace and only murdered by her brother over a money dispute.

Mine is Siddhartha Gautama Buddha.I've suffered so much through out my life that i've given hope in my parents,religion and this world.

>wearing certain clothes makes you advanced.
fucking dumbasses.

>given up*

>No evidence to support the claim
Pic related
>Individualist bullshit
>Muh community decides what I wear
>Do not impose ideas on others
So many conflicting views in one single paragraphs coming from someone living in one of the most individualistic countries in the world.

Are u boer?

Are you our original Nepali or someone else?

Yes pajeet.I'm that commie nepali desu

>over a money dispute.
So that's what they call killing for your honour nowadays hmm?

Man i really want to learn more about kyrgyzstan/central asia in general.Aren't there any proper documentaries about central asia?

>desu
Ah yes, it is you after all!
Welcome back.

This entire generation of 'modern' people is so insecure about themselves, so ignorant about their history that the only thing they can take pride in, is their closeness to 'advanced' nations like western ones. Sycophant cucks, the lot of them.

>Pic related
nice
>Do not impose ideas on others
Maybe you should read more carefully. I said, those in my community, including myself, take the community's morals as their own, at least on a baseline, such is the 'price' for being part of it. Nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. In fact you are the only one attempting to do so, with your condescending attitude towards traditions. I'm certainly judging people for being slutty, but I'm still ok with them doing that, but for some reason you don't seem ok with some communities 'covering' their women.

>someone living in one of the most individualistic countries in the world.
so? why does living here mean I have to agree with their values?

Nothing interesting here. We are extremely poor secular muslim, post soviet country. Even Indians are richer than us

So factually speaking are you guys improving or it's the other way around?And aren't there any proper documentaries about central asia in the whole internet?I really want to learn more about you guys desu

Idk man, just search it on youtube and google, i am myself russian born in Kyrgyzstan, and i want to leave this place asap

Good thing your "community"'s "traditional values" are of no importance to others. I'm assuming you're an expat and yet you still hold people their to your idiotic standards of "morality" and not integrating there. Well done.

Wow. I wasn't expecting your GDP per capita to be below ours, tbqh because ours is so low already.

Looks like i've to do research about central asia in coming few days

>are of no importance to others
Yes, I suppose it is a good thing for all involved.

>yet you still hold people their to your idiotic standards of "morality" and not integrating there.
You are right, but calling values idiotic when you don't know what they are, is a bit much. In any case, there is nothing wrong with not 'integrating'.

Made up countries drawn up by soviets.

Well in comparison with us, you are superpower with nukes, space ships, huge army and military power, with advanced economy and etc. you have one billion population, while here therevwould be barely 6 million people.