If I want to drug a girl to fuck her or anyone els how would one do so

If I want to drug a girl to fuck her or anyone els how would one do so

If I wanted to drug a girl like the hentai where she gets in heat and just starts wanting the dick, how would I go about doing it?

My man

So you want to drug a girl so she will want to fuck you at any time of the day? And do what ever you want?

without having to pay and because she is gay so, yes

That would actually be a really fun drug.

Date rape drugs just turn women into rag dolls. It's boring.

But if there was a drug which turned women into desperate mindless wanton sluts. That would be really fun.

OP just kill yourself it will turn everyone on.

Swag playa

I don't know any drugs that will really help you unless hypnosis is an actual thing you could do or maybe just rufie her, but of course it would be rape if you're okay with that

this.

i've tried roofies and they just are boring since the girls are asleep and laying their like a dead fish

hypnosis sounds fake cause for it to even work the girl has to want to do the thing i'm ordering of her

I know couples who would want to use that drug as like... a medicine, not even using that drug just to violate strangers.

I agree with you, I don't think it would work either, I guess your other option is a sex change now, then get her really drunk and when she would expect it, bring out that 10inch dick and make her believe it's a dido, of course you might end up getting some dildo up your ass to but a little small price to pay.

Dam lol

i would definitely bust to the thought of that.

i'll just wait til a drug like that comes out and stick with girls i get regularly

Devils breath

extasy and cocain should do the job and dont be an idiot, just find a nice girl whos in to it and have fun

A mind control drug to certain extent

Cocaine aint shit it just hypes you up but if she dosent want to do it wasted money

Something like devils breath could work. its used in south america by hokers to drug there custemers and take there money .

If you can get it, there's a drug called Midazolam. It's a tranquillizer that also wipes your short term memory. It's what they use on patients that come round from anaesthetic while still in surgery.