People pay money for this

>people pay money for this

Customer service at its finest.

So what is this?

Spotify

At how many downloads does this occur?

there's also a limit on my much music you can have saved on your library

How many?

How about that part about how it makes listening to music so much easier than torrenting everything like some pleb. Also, you guys are just obsessed with this because you want to be able to show off your "sick library"

t. Spotify

>torrenting everything like some pleb
3/10

If I'm paying g for a service, I want to fill up a 60+gb SD. Not 25% of it, if that.

>getting shit for free
>pleb

Ya got me

spotify:
-have to pay a recurring fee or else endure ads
-not all music is available

torrents:
-pay one time for a hard drive/sd card
-limited only to what is available in a digital format

really activates the almonds

LOL @ people who don't do both

no way

Why would anyone do both when one is free?

genuine question: what's the advantage of doing both?

i have a decent collection built up from torrenting for a while. i found an app called plex that lets you stream your collection from your computer to your phone, so i never put anything on my phone and just use plex. i recently got spotify's 99c/3 months deal and have been trying it out. when i'm on my desktop i have to force myself to use it, because pretty much everything i want is already in my collection, or else just a few clicks away. on my phone spotify is much much better at dealing with spotty reception which is common where i am. i usually like to listen to something familiar and loud when i'm driving so my own collection is a better go-to for that. i've been checking out the weekly discover playlist and it's been okay but i'd rather be exposed to albums than "deep cuts." i also don't like how spotify in general seems to be more about groups of individual songs than albums. so if you use both, how do you use it? how do you keep playlists synced?

Because sometimes you are out and about in life and want to listen to something instantly, rather than having to go to your fucking computer, torrenting it, loading it into your player, etc.

Imagine being so poor that 10 a month is too much for the convenience

>he doesn't have a massive sd card full of music
holy shit

of course I have a massive SD card full of music

Do you have every album ever made on your SD card? What if you want to listen to something new, or that you haven't downloaded before?

This seems a bit more reasonable. I checked my Music folder and it has about 14,000 files over the course of about 6 years. Of course there are surely others here who have ones that eclipse that but for on the go that's a fair number.

>Do you have every album ever made on your SD card?

.yeah, and it was free.

I fire up soulseek and have it DL'd within 5 minutes, and can youtube it while waiting

Doesn't Apple music have unlimited downloads?

>what is youtube

I've been listening to music for like half a year and I have 10,000+ songs

>paying to get cucked

>hey user -- put on the new _____ album"
>hold on, let me fire up soulseek

>>and can youtube it while waiting
Takes as much time and costs no money/ one 5 second ad at the beginning and nothing else, since albums usually are one album
Also:
>people requesting for you to put on an album instead of a song

Epic Collection

Youtube to check if I like the album, torrent flacs if I really want to listen to this album. That's all you need.

i love how they didn't even bother to update the design on this shit

>He doesnt youtubetomp3 all his songs then change the tags and add an album photo in audacity.

Meh, I use it mostly for the playlists and reccomendations. If I like something I download the album and remove it from my spotify library.

>not having spotify adblocker

fuck

wait, do you actually do this aswell?

>he pays for music

>he pays for food, housing and internet

They allow you 10k songs downloaded per account but that limit is spread over 3 devices.
So 3.3 for phone, 3.3 for tablet, etc

maybe

I'm totally autistic with my digital files thanks to torrenting but it still beats having to have an internet connection to be able to listen to a finite library of things

>not running windows media player for 17 days and letting it do the work

I know next to nothing about pirating music. If I pay for Spotify premium for a month then download a bunch of songs is there anyway I can move them to another part of my computer where they will be saved if I cancel my subscription?

>use free account
>record with audacity
>make album art in gimp
>re install linux because something happened thats beyond your intellect

>How about about how

Habababebit

>I know next to nothing about pirating music
git gud nerd

you can't, the files are encrypted.