Am I a manlet if I am 5′9?

Am I a manlet if I am 5′9?

Well, am I?

>Being under 6 foot

:'(

6'1 being a manlet?

Fuck off you pathetic cunt. Dont go asking for life advise on four chan.

I like the black women fucking the white women transparent trolls threads.

These height anxiety threads don't have enough tits.

ya

Idk mate. /adv/ helped me exfoliate my face a while back :^)

I am 5'7
At least my girl is shorter than me

>"four" chan

I'm 5'6'' and have never really had any problems with friends or women. It is all how you carry yourself.

>Cue the manlet comments
Manlet comments on anonymous image boards are the "worst" I've ever dealt with.

I was 5'10" when I was 14 years old. I dwarfed most adults in my neighborhood.

It's not really a problem with women, it's more a matter of physical stature when facing off against other men. I don't really give a shit, but some do.

There's all kind of bitching and moaning about the benefits of being tall and short, many short people would argue the benefits of being short include a longer lifespan, and easier to gain or lose weight. Which are both verifiable claims.

However, a short bodybuilder will almost never be as strong as a tall one, just the same as a female bodybuilder will never be as strong as a man. It's just a genetic advantage or disadvantage you're born with.

It's really just a splitting-straws dick measuring contest if you ask me.

I suppose. I just don't have the desire to bodybuild, and rarely ever get in fights. I've had a few when I was younger, but most adults don't get physical unless you hang out in trashy bars. (Obviously excluding those who fight for sport like UFC, boxing etc.)

Plus I am an amerifag so I have a gun, if push comes to shove. But I don't wave it around like I have a tiny dick, it is strictly for life threatening moments.

Being tall and being short both come with pros and cons, plus you get what your are given when it comes to anything physical. So no since in crying if you are too tall or too short. Even midgets pull some hot poon from time to time.

>At least my girl is shorter than me
Normalization of being a manlet

Couldn't have said it better myself. Being tall is really just a luxury that is rarely utilized and doesn't really provide benefits in the long run. So if you're a man who's under 6', don't sweat it.

Besides, most of the people who brag about being 6'4" are thin as a rail and like 150 pounds. If you really want to take pride in your stature, pack on some weight for crying out loud.

>pic related, being tall

Lol, pathetic. My girlfriend is taller than you

Believing body measurements make the man is the trait of a manlet. You could be 7'5" and still be a massive faggot.

girls are extremely secretive about their choices on the side
so the mere fact that you haven't "noticed" a difference is merely a matter of perspective
tall dudes almost distinctly have an advantage in club/social atmosphere when game is completely removed from the equation
some girls will almost exclusively get with tall and or black men

if you'd ever step foot outside you'd know this

Anything less than 6ft is manlet territory. The lower you go, the worse it gets.

Im 5' 11" if that gives you perspective.

I'm 5'10", in my country it's considered tall

And I'm not 18

Are you from Uganda mate?

nice b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

u wish I were a nigger, but nah I'm white

>thinking height is what girls like