Tfw my dick is 9 inches long

>tfw my dick is 9 inches long.

I'm only 6 inches. I guess I come from a long line of Microdicks feelsbadmam.

Pic related me earlier.

Better kill yourself, none of these matters as long as u can last long and usr it well virginfag

>tfw female friends always say big dicks are nice to look at, but prefer 6 inches.

Width is more important than length. Doesn't matter if your dick is 9inches long if you have a pencil dick.

Why would 6.5 have to use fingers
They are smaller than their dicks

7 in ...about

Currently flashing in public
oc

faggot

posts like this are the height of retardation.

guess what. if my dick is 3" long, i jam it in some slut and bust a nut, i win. if she didn't like it, she can go fuck herself.

Wait a second is this a copypasta or am I having deja vu?

truth is not deja vu.

The image is incorrect.

>dicklet detected

The pic ir bs
9 inches is way too big. It actually hurts
Even 8 inches can hurt a girl in the wrong position

True.

I'm about 5.5" and have never had any trouble getting laid.
I've had several comments about how their ex (or current) BF is bigger, sure. Still doesn't stop me being able to cuck them again.

The real question OP, is why you're still a basement dwelling neckbeard if you have a horsecock.

You don't even have an excuse for being so pathetic.

5.5 inches? That's really bad. It's basically a nanopenis that can be used only to pee. I'd suggest you to visit a doctor.

This graphic is a total lie. I'm slightly under 7 and most chicks I've been with (the ones that weren't virtually prostitude's) had a hard time taking it until they're pussy stretch out (usually a few weeks).

This graphic has been modified to make you feelsbad.jpg

see

ITT Faggots talking about dicks./=

>tfw my girlfriend has trouble taking my 6" dick
Am I dealing with a micropussy, Sup Forumsros?

she's lying to you
uncomfortable microdick detected

She probably isn't horny enough. She doesn't like you. When girl sees a big dick ,she's so aroused that she can take more than 10 inches.

OK ive had about enough of these threads, and this image.

My penis is 7.5 inches long and 4 inches in girth, and I fuck ALOT of women, and at least 85% of them have issues with my dick being too big. I have to take breaks constantly because my penis stabs at them the wrong way/ too deep. Surprisingly as well its the older women i hook up with (im 22) that feel the most pain with my dick and only allow me to fuck them in certain positions. The only girl in my entire life that ever said my dick was just "ok" was a girl whos pussy was also the loosest ive ever had, loose enough that her current bf fists it.

My point is these threads are absolute bullshit that breeds insecurity out of you faggots. If most bitches cant handle 7-8 inches, then no bitch would really crave 9 and up. If your dick is over 6 inches youre basically good unless you find a whore who actually craves a good fisting...

We know, user. Anyone who doesn't realize these are bait threads is a genuine cuck.

7.5 is less than average. Stop spreading bullshit.

whatever it is, enjoy it

>implying i care if she likes it or not

Enjoy not being able to fuck that girl again. And girls talk about sex with their friends so everyone will know it and you'll be embarrassed.

i won't

>google average dick size
>16.5cm (6.5inch)
TIL

I'm at 6inches in the dot and not that girthy. I've been with 18 girls and only one girl complained and that's because I came in about 1.5 minutes. 4 of them had to stop because it was hurting and a lot of them made comments about how big my dick is.

My dick is not "big", it's slightly above average. It only matters how you use it. I make 6 inches feel like 8 because I fuck at the right angles and I can get balls deep. If your at least 5 inches then you can get the job done, you just have to work at it.

>I'm at 6inches
>slightly above average
Average is 8 inches. 6 inches is a micropenis.

which site did you get that from lol

everywhere on google says like 5.5inch avg,

Don't worry ,6.5 inches is not average. 8 inches is average.

ugh man, i know what you're doing but it isn't working

no ones believes you, because a quick google search gives a shit load of studies showing that the average is definitely not 8 inches

give it a rest buddy, find a hobby or something

just shut the fuck up and

SAGE THIS THREAD TO DEATH

Good thing I gots 13 inches of swinging yogurt cannon. Would hate to worry about the bait chart.

>tfw op's image is false feminist penis-shaming

Once again Nano (penised).

I'm not a robot.