Celeb thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RENraEiMv8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am loving this emma worship

Her and JJ's tongue are amazing

"Just pay shipping!!!"

fuck off cunt with your shitty shopify drop-shipped from china store

Post new leaks. I hate it when celebs aren't naked.

Then search for new leaks you faggot

And Maddie's...

kik for celeb chat: c4ctusjack

who dat

And Millie's...

>lowbait.png

who dis

who dem

I

Haha so funny XD

>1.162
yuck no like

see ya cum

Stop. Posting. Children. And then please die painfully and soon. This is not ironic. This is not clever. Do it. Now.

it's just a prank bro

Children. Good one user

>Guys are such asshole! Amiright?

Is there a source?

Story???

I do, gayrod!
I'm on discord and vola and here, and all I've seen is a cropped vanessa hudgens.

Also, you're a homo queer who likes sex with men because you're a collassal faggot!

see

what is the source/story behind these?
link?

but prank where/when?

link to full vid or source?

16 and 13. Children. Not a "good one". You are not funny. You are not witty. We are not in on the joke. Seriously. Hang yourself with piano wire. And do it now.

Sam Hangus

That's right guys! If they're not 18 then they're sweet, innocent shapeless children who definitely never have. Women are toddlers until they're 18, and anyone who thinks a 16 or 17 year old is hot is clearly a pedophile and a rapist and needs to die a violent death.

no

anyone have a real answer?

srsly, you don't need to encourage us, we're already posting young

Exactly. Fucking pedos

>Starts a thread with Ryry
Shit thread incoming

Millie Brown is not womanly or shapely or curvaceous. She is a child. A shapeless underdeveloped child. And you are a vile pedophile who should be banned, doxxed, publicly shamed and executed as a warning to others like you. I'm guessing we can find a few others on here willing to swing the blade. Not even joking. Not even triggered. I just wish for your demise.

speaking from someone who has most likely not experienced teenage love. I banged lots of 13-17yo girls when I was that age. so I guess most of us are rapists and pedos per your description.

lol stop crying faggot

Mackenzie Foy is 16 fuckwit

Pickle Rick show. (being serious)

nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a 16 year old if you're in your late teens early 20's.
but wanting to fuck a 13 year old is fucking disgusting

since these faggots are too retarded to answer the JLaw questions, I will do it for their dumbasses

youtube.com/watch?v=7RENraEiMv8

>he doesn't get sarcasm
Ouch

See

Chill down guys
Don't get baited

1) No you didn't.
2) No you didn't.
3) If you are the same age, that's part of growing up. Once you are old enough to post on this board, it has to stop.
4) See #1
5) Kill yourself. It's the right thing to do.

if it has hair then you fuck it

unless youre a faggot or something

I wasn't referring to Kenzie specifically moreso Millie.
Yeah sure

Namaste dadfu

>*beep beep*
>hey faggot
>(you turn around)
>my friend here wants to suck your dick

wat do?

Please don't keep going then.

holy fuck Femma's hair looks sexy af there

Get younger girl a cab home. Introduce older girl to nearest police officer for solicitation.

Beep beep.

fuck yes, its time for cunny to take over /celeb/

>not using the image from burning man where a literal man ran into a fire and died

you fucking fail faggot

Namaste Emma friend
Say no because Millie is my qt too

I'd rather suck dick myself. Can I join your ride?

Nice dubs

Have these 2 become besties or something?

Millie is besties with Maddie

yes, millie is mature for her age and they sing Starving together on Apple's "celebs driving" show, which is a spin off jewish version of that fat white guy who was doing it for his tonight show but now its locked behind itunes/iphone paywalls

seeing millie sing the hook to Starving is insane, cause she has to know its meaning and i bet hailee let her listen and practice while 20yo+ black guys were hanging out

well at first we thought it was Sophie Turner who was fucking the whole female Hollywood but in reality it was Hailee

Godspeed Hailee, we are all counting on you.

This is Joel. Joel is an hero. Be like Joel.

creamy arms and thighs, smug face

hnnng

fuck, imagine bailee's creamy arms pumping a nigger cock while her and hailee both make out on it like a scene from Two Teasing Tongues or MHJHB and starving is playing

Is this shooped
>yes, millie is mature for her age
Pedo's get the bullet

My daughter

>tfw you'll never take Selena home to Fingertown

nice subtle photoshooping on her eyes

fuck now im imagning Hailee spreading and eating each of their asses, including millie...FUCK

nude creamy millie on her back while being eaten out by hailee

I want her to lick my face

I want her to lick my penis.

a

b

i want her to threaten to castrate me if i "cum to her underage mouth" that would be her pedotest, licking me and telling me "we'll find out if ur a pedo or not"

and if i lose she's going to castrate me

she does it to a room full of virgin anons