When did being a radical right-wing reactionary become the hip new thing with the kids of today?

When did being a radical right-wing reactionary become the hip new thing with the kids of today?

Mostly faggots, bored with their own lives or so-called libertarians who realized the futility of "liberty movement" and wanted to feel important

because they're smart

Check it out, that bored faggot is trying to feel important!

they want the opposite of the sjw bullshit that's being forced down their throats

Because hipsters just want to be against whatever the current culture is. When the culture was conservative, they were liberal. Now that it's shifting towards liberal, the hipsters are shifting to conservative.

They don't actually care about culture, or having an identity, because they define their identity by being counter-culture, regardless of what that means.

Because Leafistan has been flooded by Muslims and welfare seeking Haitian niggers. I'll happily help some Americans out during the Day of the Rake. I just want Canada to stop bending over backwards for niggers and terrorists

>Ding
>tired of the SJW bullshit we see forcefeed to them every day.
> haveing one of the protected classes take there place in a school/job etc.
Once you been redpilled you see the BS in everything.

>

>read the chart
> post your powerlevel

What's radical about wanting to preserve the demographics of your country? Up until about 50-60 years ago this was a fairly normal sentiment.

When the truth we were spreading finally hit facebook.

because they're so retarded they think the only alternative to being a left sjw is to be a right sjw

Does jamal know your posting cuck?

You have to understand how the mind of a teenager works. Everything adults tell you is half-baked bullshit. The news is boring, and only exists to make you think you know what's going on so you don't question anything. And everything, including the news, is run by evil corporations whose only concern is protecting the power they have over you.

So the more the adults on the corporate-owned news push a particular narrative, the less believable it becomes to a teenager. They see the one-sided coverage as proof that the establishment is afraid of far right nationalism upsetting their control of the populace.

To be a reactionary there has to be something to react to. With the regressive left pushing their BS agenda and alienating literally everyone who doesn't agree with their dogma, no wonder that right wing reactionaries are springing up everywhere.

>SAGE
>10

8 describes me perfectly. Used to be a 1,then a 4. Then the Muslims invaded

clearly that's not my fetish. keep projecting though it makes you sound really secure

Just like the bored faggot who made this thread!

the cucks over at Sup Forums decided it would be edgy, then other kids started taking them seriously