Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nanachat.io/14zx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Marry

Fuck her in the ass while her family watches

Use the catalog feature.

Fuck left in the coat check closet then have middle give me a bj in the men's room.

This her amazing feet

more?

Lick her cunt and finger her anus.

kiss her ass and then fuck her gently in her anus.

Have left lick my balls while middle sucks my cock and right sits on my face.

Fuck her throat till I shoot my load down in her.

I'd marry that ginger.

Take her then and there from behind. If she's fighting it, I'd smash her head into that pole. She'd wake up with a sore ass dripping cum.

That's all i got. Found these, some guy taking pics of his sister. Would like to find more

face? I would fuck her feet so hard and cum all over those toes

rip her clothes off

See

moar plsssssss

Seriously those are great feet but I want more face/body

WWYD?

wwyd

Cum in butthole

Shes perfect for that

nanachat.io/14zx

wwyd?

I'd have her give me a slow and sloppy blowjob so that her black lipstick smears all over my cock. Then I'd blow my load on her face.

I'd have her sit on my face to properly worship that beautiful ass of hers.

I'd start by bending her over my knee and spank that booty. Then I'd kiss her ass all over and then fuck her in the ass.

Get her naked and smear that pie all over her. Then I'll gently lick it off her till there is nothing left.

Take her top and bra off, and suck her tits. Then put her on all fours, lower her lower garments and pound her cunt till I fill her.

wwyd to her?

Beautiful

Strip her clothes off in the backseat, slap her face and tits while I drive her head down on my cock, turn her around and hang her head and tits out the window for drivers to see as I fuck her in the ass.

Ride dat ass

id drag her off the trail and deep into the woods. id tie her wrists behind her back and her ankles together before stringing her upside down from a tree. id let her scream for help as a slowly cut her clothes off with a pocket knife. once she was completely naked hanging there id stuff her panties in her mouth and use her phone to take some photos of her. id send the pictures of her helplessly hanging naked in the woods to everyone in her contacts along with a location pin and leave.

any more of her ?

Piss on her face, put a bag over her head, and make that banana disappear up her rectum
grab her pigtails and powerfuck her throat until cumming, then throw her into the lake to clean up

wwyd?

Have her give me a lap dance. At the end, she'll blow me.

I'd shove that banana down her throats and watch her gag on it. When I pull it out she'd be gasping for air and then I'd shove my dick down her throat. As she gagged and cried I'd start to thrust my cock in and out of her throat. Then I'd throw her to the ground, rip off her pants and fuck her repeatedly until I came inside her
Wwyd to her?

She looks young and on vacation. Do you think her parents let her drunk by the pool and then picked up by strangers just to teach her the dangers of alcohol?

I'd walk her home gently.

I would tell her that all she has to do is lay on her back and open her mouth. Do you have more of her?

cum on face and glasses

Bent her over the sink, take down her underwear and start to eat her pussy. Then I'd get up, gently drive my cock up her ass, and start pumping till I fill her rectum with my sperm.

Like her.

I'd start by feeding her that banana while she
gently strokes my cock. I'd then shove my cock into her banana-filled mouth and skull fuck her till she swallows my load with a hint of banana.

I'd start by sucking on her belly button. I'd then take her bra off and titfuck her until I explode all over her chest, face, and hair.

I'd go behind her, push her against the tree and start to suck on her neck while rubbing my boner against her ass. I'd uncover her pussy while taking out my cock and start ramming her until I cum.

I'd have left riding my cock up her ass while right smothers me with that hot ass of hers.

I'd stick my cock in her mouth while playing with her ass. I'd cum on her tongue and have her showing me my gift to her before swallowing.

Oh God. I'd start by having her taking off her bra. I'd start to suck, lick and kiss her beautiful tits until they're completely wet with my saliva. I'd proceed to take off her lower garment and eat her wet pussy. I'd then shove my dick up her pussy and start to ram her hard. Seeing her tits bounce around would accelerate the process of me cumming, and end up cumming deep inside of her.

I'd have her jack me off onto her sweater.

I'd lock my dick under one of her armpits and fuck it until I'm about to cum. I'd take my dick and finish on her tits.

First of all I'd have her get naked and jump into the pool to get all wet and slippery for me.I'd kiss her on the mouth and then start sucking her tits while fingering her pussy. I'd then have her blow me and finish on her face.

More of the blonde?

my ex

we'd follow her home when she came home to visit for the holidays. id hold her whole family at gun point as my friends zip tied their wrists and ankles and confiscated their phones. we'd leave her untied and make her perform a slow sexy striptease in front of her whole family. id use her phone to film her as she slowly stripped off her dress and danced in her lingerie as tears streamed from eyes. shed beg us to end her humiliation but instead we'd force her to continue stripping as we filmed. shed reluctantly unclasp her bra showing everyone her perky tits as her family pleaded with us in her defense. shed be hysterical as we forced to take off her panties exposing her completely to everyone she loved. once she was completely naked we'd gangbang her until she was leaking cum from every whole before zip tying her and leaving.

I'd love to fuck her mouth balls deep while she lays back like that.

Stun her with a quick shot to her tight stomach, take her phone and set to to record while I stripped her out of her shorts, and work my cock into her tight pussy. Fuck her and cum in her cunt, then switch to her asshole. Fuck her ass until ready to blow again, pull out and wipe my shitty cock on her face and mouthfuck her the rest of the way until she swallows the rest of my load.

I'd want to use her in front of you

She has a nice body but the other one was hotter.

I would let her ride my face and cum in my beard while you are watching and stroke yourself.

drug the one on the left. when she woke up shed be tied to a chair in a dark dingy basement. id give her some water with dissolved acid in it and wait for it to take affect. once she was tripping id use a pair of scissors to slowly cut her skirt, top and bra off. id fuck her helpless mouth as she sat there topless tied to a chair not knowing what was going on. id nut deep down her throat before drugging her again and cutting her loose. next time shed wake up shed be tied up in her parents lawn with her panties stuffed her mouth.

She likes it rough.

she's great

sho us he feminine penis

would fold like origami

Would stuff her panties up into her pussy, and sell her to a blacked bukkake production

I would enjoy her big tits thusly

I'd bent her over, pull down her underwear and start to eat her ass. then I'll shove my cock up her wet anus and fuck her while spanking her cheeks. I'd pull out and finish on her back.

I's Start by kissing her cute lips, then go a bit lower and suck on her tits. I'd turn her face up and climb on top of her. My cock comes out and goes in between her tits. I'd stop fucking her tits as soon as I'm about to blow and shoot my cum on her tits.

I'd waste no time. I'd take her top and bra off and start to suck her tits. I'd slide my hand into her pants from behind and start to finger her butthole. After a while I'd her her on her knees and skull fuck her. As I'm about to cum I'd pull out off her warm mouth and blow my load on her tits.

I'd bend her over, reveal her ass and shove my cock in her cunt. I'd start pumping violently as I hold on to her bra. As I'm about to cum I get out and shove it up her ass and finish there.

I'd get on top of her and kiss her. I'd then uncover our genitals and enter her pussy. The fucking would continue until I'm about to cum, as I'd pull out and finish on her shirt.

I'd stick the three middle fingers of my left hand into her mouth while with my right hand, I'd reach for her cunt. I'd gently finger her while she's sucking on my fingers. I switch hands, shoving my fingers with her saliva in her cunt while giving her a taste of herself. Then I'd just lay on her and fuck her gently in her pussy until I cum.

can post more of this hottie again if requested

One on the right and I get the one on the left drunk. One on the left wakes up with me fucking her ass and the one on the right fucking her pussy with a dildo.

Think thats the face she makes when I enter her ass.

Wwyd? My gf

id smack her head of the bricks knocking her out cold. when she came to shed be face down in the alley with her black jeans and little pink panties bunched up around her ankles. as she became more and more coherent shed realize her ass was up in the air and i was fucking her harder then she's been fucked before. she would try to push me away as i began to force my dick into her tight virgin asshole but would be to concust to stop me. the pain of me taking her ass coupled with her concussion would make her pass out again. id finish deep in her ass before stripping her unconscious body completely. id leave her in the alley completely naked with nut running out her ass for someone else to find.

WWYD?

She'd love that

How would you use Alyssa?

Post moar of her

Pay for her senior pictures, and then stretch her out nicely

wouldnt be surprised, i've heard she's pretty slutty. typically has 3 active boy toys at a time

Wwyd to this nigress?