I NEED a picture of chris chan's taint wound

I NEED a picture of chris chan's taint wound

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXjnakAlF-s
youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Chris-chan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally a thread on Sup Forums worth posting in.

Who is chris chan?

It rings a bell, but faintly. Not 100% sure it's a real thing.

pass user since 2k12

first day on Sup Forums and you already bought a pass?

Just go to the wiki, cunt

You expect me to remember everything that happened on Sup Forums over the last 5 years?

ABAHAHAHAAHAHAHA Sup Forums PASS USER SINCE 2012!

Famous camwhore

here's pic of her pusy

this

there's also a vid of him pinching and rubbing his infected gooch hole until he blows his load out of it. its so fucking nasty.

It was the earliest year they were available. I'm actually from 2005. But i DEFINITELY don't remember everything that happened over the last 12 years.

The past 5 years?

Chris Chan has been an ongoing story since I was in Highschool and that was 8 years ago.

So she was a trans girl?

I thought that Sup Forumstards point was that i should remember since the pass indicates that i've been here since at least 2012.

Go to Encyclopedia Dramatica and look up Chris-Chan.

Have a good day, his/her life is an adventure.

Such a pretty gril

Kiwifarms has confirmed it wasn't Chris. He still has his fractured penis, other guy didn't have a dick.

it is everything the modern human shouldn't be
chris chan is THE most interesting person to have lived in recent times, he must be studied

Wait wait wait. There is a documentary about this. Some dude use Chris Chan as a film school subject.

bit unrelated, but is Pamperchu still alive?

So far i'm just hearing that it's some trans girl.

I have watched this multiple times, it never gets boring AND, hes got a youtube channel in which he regularly updates, he also has sonichu which I have read, fucking horrific.

You guys remember when Chris got arrested because he caused a ruckus about sonics arms in gamestop ahah

watch the documentary the other user posted above, you will then know all about chris chan trust me, its worth watching, he is everything a person should not be, its even worse than eggmam fucking a tranny but I digress, watch the documentary and read sonichu.

Not just any Tranny. Chris Chan is what happens when Autism goes unchecked and is nurtured, I swear to god just watch the documentary, the hour will be worth it.

Tell me what do you want to know?

he maced the fucking clerk lol

Chris chan is what happens when Autism gets out of hand, think of it like Chernobyls reactor.

Well i asked who chris chan was. And so far i'm gathering it's some trans girl. If there is more than that, i suppose i'm asking about that.

If all there is other than that is that she passes extremely poorly and is an otherwise pathetic person in some other ways, i don't really care.

WATCH THE FUCKING DOCUMENTARY

you have to know about chris chan

I... i don't think i do. I'm getting the strong vibe from you guys that you are amused by her purely on a cringe level, and i hate cringe. It's mean.

Dude, there is so much shit this guy has done no one wants to just sit here and explain it all. that will take forever when you can literally just read a wiki I posted and a documentary. His life is a hell of his own design.

youtu.be/bXjnakAlF-s

oh lord

Looks like monalisa needs to go on a diet.

No you DONT understand, Chris is on another level, theres ''cringe'' and there is this, I sometimes like to watch some cringe inducing content however Chris makes me sad, hes on a whole other level, you will watch it, curiosity will get the better of you.

A. You're a homo for typing errors in speech.

B. You're on Sup Forums and worried about something being mean?

If you've been here for 12 years what do you do on here? Cry and complain? All old Sup Forums was is mean.

I dun wanna be sad. Why would i wanna be sad? I don't ever want to see cringe inducing content. There is no pleasure in it for me. There isn't even sadistic pleasure in it for me.

But its interesting, theres a reason he has a Wikipedia dedicated to his entire life.

Typing errors? Do you mean the lower case i's? That's not an error. I do that intentionally. I don't think i's that don't begin sentences need to be capitalized. And i intentionally don't capitalize many proper nouns. Fuck you germany, you don't need capitalization. Nobody is gonna confuse you for some generic germany you can buy at 7-11.

And i don't mind other Sup Forumstards being mean, i just don't wanna be mean. Being mean makes me feel bad. So i don't do it.

pass user timestamp? Really?

Then go away?

I've gotten pretty much everything i need to know about chris chan already. She's a trans and ya'll think she's pathetic. Right now i'm just answering questions.

just kys, your obviously a fucking newfag
no one even likes you, fucking loser
seriously kys

No, you have GRAZED the tip of the iceberg that is Chris, after that you need to know about eggman and pamperchu

Lol this

If oldfags were like me, would that make you hate oldfags, or change your mind about me?

kys already
newfag

*curls up on your lap and purrs*

I meant how you stated "I... i don't" like a fucking loser.

That wasn't an error either. That was me deliberately showing reluctance in my speech.

That is an error in actual speech. And if you're that butthurt about the documentary being mean spirited you'll actually be surprised in how subdued it is. Like I said he did that for a film class so he doesn't just blatantly bashes the dude.

It's a style of speaking and of writing. It's not an error. Usually people get pissed off about my comma splices, not a little... ellipsis here and there to indicate a pause in speech.

I'm not interested in watching a documentary or any kind of a video to tell me that chris-chan is pathetic in some way. It's already been confirmed to me that the people here only enjoy it because it is cringe. And i don't want to see that. It's a waste of time.

Why be on Sup Forums at all? Tumblr sounds more your avenue.

What the fuck is that?

Nah Chris isn't legit trans. I don't know what the fuck he is other than a lolcow. Hes been rampaging on the internet for god what, 13 years now? The crossdressing is a recent detail but given he still hasn't gotten over his hatred of gays yet hes got this weirdass mental picture of him being a lesbian in a man's body. I know it sounds kinda trans but its a wagon he hopped on when he figured out the lgbt crowd was a little less selective about their partners, you see he had been on a 12 year long "love quest" basically him cruising for pussy. This way he could fuck kooky "lesbians," trannies not allowed though, as per his ads. Except him, or not? i dunno, he's a jackass.

Because it's fun.

You do realize not all of Sup Forums is cringe.

Well, cis people don't have a monopoly on being an asshole. Caitlyn jenner is a tremendous asshole and still trans.

Jesus Christ my jimmies.
And this is how 4chinz ends, not with a bang, but a whimper

And yet, because i have bought a Sup Forums pass, i am supporting the prolonging of Sup Forums's existence.

Caitlyn Jenner wants the D.

Chris flips back and forth depending on what was convenient and himself displays hatred towards gays and incidentally actual transsexuals that he has displayed for years.
It's part of the lulz he generates when he butts heads with the lgbt community.

Chris-chan is proof that we're all going to hell.

That does actually sound kind of amusing. We had self-hating gays for a LONG TIME before we had out of the closet gays. I'm actually a little shocked that we didn't have a phase with more self-hating trans. We just kind of leap-frogged right from gays are acceptable to trans people becoming acceptable.

Yes. For the worse. I wonder now if we should've just let it die before this pathetic phonetic whimper I referenced earlier. Can you just hurry up and fuck off? Reeeee?

look at this
>A U T I S M
>U
>T
>I
>S
>M

seconding this

I have fun on here. I like Sup Forums. Can you say the same? Which of us should leave again?

Moving on - what is people's favourite clip to go back and watch? I like the one where the girl's dad speaks to him on the phone. Kek

Seriously, fucking lurk more.

Here, seeing as you are unable to work it out.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Chris-chan

This tells much of his story up to the modern day.

He is essentially a modern day Truman Show, who, unlike Truman, almost nobody is pulling for, and people would not watch if they could possibly manage to look away.

Aww that's a very cute fascile argument. I asked didn't I? Be a fucking man and say no. The tunblrina deduction is just cringe. That's why you stick out like a sore thumb

I stopped lurking years ago. Now i just ask.

It's way more fun.

But it's more fun to deprive you of what you wanna hear.

Can we just ignore this guy and talk about sonichu?

i know. i miss this

Well, this fucking figures...

Oh, they all can. Pro-tip. The way you ignore someone is you ignore them. You don't ask for it. You don't tell the person you're ignoring them. You just do it.

he believes this horrible infected wound is his pussy. Im not joking.

you are a FUCKING NEWFAGGOT GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

*picks you up, puts you in his lap and pets you*

i agree he's fun as fuck to laugh at, but we all know he's a just the product of bad parenting and not having the proper special ed

am i weird for watching this 10 times and showing it to my friends and family?

Oh my God no not this video please stop.

I fucking vomited last time this was posted.

Ew that made me cringe. You're sure you aren't new as fuck? You place yourself on a pretty high pedestal for an oldfag. I don't want you to do anything cept fuck off, bro

MODS BAN THIS UNDERAGE NIGGER

It is good that he did at least one useful thing on this earth.

noice

I'm extremely arrogant and conceited. Can you imagine any Sup Forumstard willing to admit they're an oldfag being humble?

Yes, putting all doubts of autism aside is good. It stops needless debate.

*pet pet pet pet pet*

anyone ever confirm that this is even him?
I dont know if any of the picture of the un-clit are verified

You'd think his mom would've seen the Sup Forums pass purchase on her bank statement right? Fucking kids

Cool story. I was talking about you, not to you.

HOLY SHIT GUYS!!

I just put OP's image to in20years.com, and it returned Richard Stallman.

how did that thing cum? omg how is this even possible?

You replied to me. You didn't have to. I am clearly the one you'd be talking about. I do stand out. ^_^

Yes, realism and insincerity kind of rule here m8. And that's why we're all calling you a newfag.