twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why only english

Legal how? Like old enough to bang?

preference

born here legal. and that too

Born in mexico legally?

Why are your people such garbage?

Why haven't you built my wall yet??

Como posso tornar-me legal para ajudar um irmão?

naw I was born in the U.S
because obesity and bad choices from mexicos traditions can fuck us up.
>fat fucks
>8 kids
>cholos

because Im not a beaner im not gonna do labor shit.

What the fuck Pedro? Why isn't my lawn mowed yet?

Why are you mexican if you werent born there? I was born in USA. Ancestors were german. I dont call myself a legal German.

How come even other taco niggers hate you guys?

if I call myself american people assume im white

mexican sticks out.

because pedro is mowing mine
idk

Chale homes, you came to the wrong neighborhood, ese. Turn your little bitch ass around and get the fuck out of here. You feel me dawg?

YES. forgot about this masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=2SzkZm7JP58

You're a Chicano, be proud of that. Any football games in Tijuana over thanksgiving or a few days after?

thank you

>born in the US
that makes you American then homie

How's it feel to be fucked by 3 nations? (Spain, Natives and dirty mericans). How's it feel to be apart of the class many call lazy, fat and igorant. Your "Chicano" bullshit doesn't entitle you to food stamps homie. I'd rather take illegal Pablo with hard working ethics than a fat Pable who doesn't even know how to pick up a shovel and thinks he's entitled to shit.

Why do you hate white people and love little boys?

>born in America
nigga you ain't Mexican

fuck outta here with yo .38 special

I guess
mexican american

I could careless

I do what I want not what the typical Mexicans do. only the Mexicans like to hate on me because I am a traitor to them.
also I do work ese, obviously you want an illegal so you can pay them shit wages.

Right, OP is an anchor baby, KEK that's as bad as being a nigger with autism.

How's it feel being an Anchor Baby ?

naw my parents came here LEGALLY actually.

Right? kek OK should just kill himself

being a muslim is worse

Nah, you're a worthless Anchor Baby and your parents abuse the system. You should just kill yourself but before that kill your worthless beaner family. They're probably eating burritos and getting fat as I type this

Pretty sure anchor babies are the epiphany of the lower class sytem. I'd rather be a dirty Muslim than an ugly beaner anchor baby scum. All they do is bitch and mooch off the government. Just as bad as a niggger.

don't be mad because I don't fit the stereotype that you are used too.

ironically my parents never used the system but always talk about niggers and illegals abusing the system.

do you think pineapple is an acceptable pizza topping?

do you think muslims and peace can exist together?

did you vote trump

Which do you think is best: Valentina, Tapatío, or Cholula?

I call bullshit. Your parents are ugly beaners entitled to nothing more than a burrito and tacos. I bet everytime they take a shit the stereotypical Mexican marichi music plays. They probably don't even wipe their ass, bit instead use the beans to feed you a bean and spic burrito paid for by the rest of us tax paying citizens.

OP here. Actually I prefer ketchup. Hot sauce is too spicy, keep in mind I'm American.

yeah I did

liked his policies plus the other option was shit

valentina but they are all good

can't accept it, I guess I can call you racist now. I try not to use the race card buut I will this time.

either that or you are terrible at trolling

Do you dick white girls or mexicans?

>born in the USA
>ironically my parents never used the system but always talk about niggers and illegals abusing the system.
nigga u white

mexicans

used to be asian

Are you using a microphone and speaking Bean Speak to do speech to text on google translate, then translating it to Americanese?
If not, can you? For the lulz

how long did it take you to get a visa for us residency?

Surprise white people aren't the only ones who hate niggers

don't ever tell an abuela you wanna date a negro, they will fuck you up.

lot of LEGAL immigrants I work with say the same shit, "why did I have to sacrifice so much to get here while these illegals get everything for free instantly"

Mayate

yea i don't know about all the hate whites go to mexico and mess shit up take peoples land by paying of the corrupt government mexicans go to the US and mess shit up and take jobs
both also hate niggers so why all the hate ??

>They're probably eating burritos and getting fat as I type this.

Then they are as 'murican as it gets.

being white is a state of mind friend, not a skin color or ethnicity. there's white black people too

you're a chicano fucktard

>there's white black people too
Like a Zebra?

Do you miss your family?

Would you report an illegal?

Do you have any loyalties to Mexico, or side with them over America in various situations?

did ice get OP