Lol just cheated on my gf. AMA

Why you did it

Girlfriend
Looking like that
Pick one

You have a gf? Is this a YLYL thread?

>>>>>>>>>>implying you're even remotely better

Do you regreterino? Or happy with new pu$$y

Not here to debate. You are a goofy looking motherfucker. Good for you if you have a fake girlfriend. It's cute. Atta boy slugger

>kek
yeah sure

I perhaps doubt that you even have a gf

Does she know?

I like this guy. He's smart.

I did it because i can. Lol why else?

Nigger, you wish you looked like me lol.
Lol ur the one to talk since youre on Sup Forums lol

I do have a girlfriend but i cheated on her with your mom lol

Lol noone asked for your opinion here lol

Lol its funny how you dont beleive me. Im not you, lol. I actually have a girlfriend i can cheat on lol

I like this guy. He's smart. Zinger!!!Give up faggot.

Type "lol" one more fucking time, I dare you.....

well OP sounds like a fucking retard nice thread

>thinks that people that don't look like chad can't get a gf but in reality almost anyone can get a gf but his autism prevents him from doing so

This thread is very low quality bait.

Just not this ugly faggot. No way in hell this mong gets laid. I get laid and I'm a fat jobless pussy. But this guy? No way bucko.

op youre a fucking retard

Just not this ugly faggot. No way in hell this mong gets laid. I get laid and I'm a fat jobless pussy. But this guy? No way bucko.A fucking greed chum

Pics or stfu

Will all the kids with white hats stand up anytime soon?

Take a nap junior

The guy doesn't even look too bad. And no your left hand does not count as getting laid.

Lol if you say so. Ypu can beleive what you want but i juat cheated on her with some other bitch who waa begging for me to give her my herpes.

Probably not yet lol.
Dude, my gf is dumb as fuck. Its routine with her every time i cheat. She gets angry with me and doesnt want to talk for a while but then i make her come to her senses and make her realize that she doesnt matter without me. She usually cpmes around within a few days. Its easy, especially if youre dating chicks who are insecure and have daddy issues. You should try it.

Lol If hes so smart, how come he doesnt have a girlfriend he can cheat on?

Lol get off his dick, faggot.

Lol or what? Lol dude im a king and i bribe the police. You cant do shit to me or youll get fucked up both ends lol

Lol who are you calling autistic. I know its not me lol

Lol you keep saying that but it means nothing bitch lol

Lol how much do you wanna bet i just gave some bitch my herpes behind my gfs back lol?

Lol and youre a duck. Ducks are double retarded lol

Pics of what? My dick? Are you a special kind of faggot or what lol? Get off Sup Forums bitch lol

Lol wot?

Ok faggot. Enjoy virtually blowing that frog goblin looking nigger. Dark times when you gutless soulless pieces of shit defend such a horrific looking creature. I'm not saying I don't feel terrible for him. Just not buying his story.

Lol show us lol your lol dick lol fag

Lol

>thread confirmed bait
/thread

How does it feel to be a sociopathic cuck?

Lmao who tf posted this

only viable question in this thread

lmao nice woman's haircut bro

You look like this female to mall tranny

The picture
The look
The pride in doing something taboo without even trying to rationalize

I sense some serious autism or other personality defect going on here.

I tried defending you but you ended up insulting me because you're too autistic to understand English sooooo

sage

LOL he's in neckbeard denial

Welcome to the proper team nigger

>cheated on my gf
was your left hand jealous?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...
MODS
op is a pedo.
Look At his pic, he's in HS.

It goes well with the douche bag look you already have.

Atta Sup Forumsoy

>your comment makes my penis smile

who fucking cares where he is

Thanks. I really hate this kid for some reason. Maybe I have something against horribly deformed liars

why?

...Why are you pretending to be me?

Honest mistake bud

Lol you shouldnt post pictures of yourself on here you know, lol

Bait? You mean like how this bitch i cheated on my gf with masturbaited me with her mouth lol

Lol pretty good tbh. I got laid and i get to go back to my clueless gf. Win win.

Lol i did bitch

Lol whats with you wanting to suck other dudes dicks lol you should really get a life.

Lol i bet ur momma really liked it too lol

Well obviously he looks pretty good if he looks like me lol

Lol the only autism here is you bitch nigger lol

Lol nigger you didnt even defend me lol. I didnt insult you, bitch i just told you how it is and if you feel insulted by the truth then thats a shame lol

Nigger doesnt it look like i have a neckkbeard lol?

Lol the proper team is on my dick lol

No lol but your mom wus lol

Lol youre obviously retarded because you dont know that you can be in hs and 18 dumbass lol did anyone even invite your dumbass into the thread lol

Lol who are you calling a douche bag?

Ay yo seruously shut the fuck up with that shit. Nobody asked you for your opinion lol

Lol exactly bitch. Yo dumbass dont give a fuck lol

Horribly deformed liars. Lol why would i lie about cheating on my gf on Sup Forums lol. I do it cuz i control that bitch and she's on my dick 24/7 no matter what i do cuz i put that bitch in her place so its okay if i cheat lol

how does it feel to be just as bad as a nigger you shit bag

>masturbaited me with her mouth

End yourself you are human garbage and a lying piece of shit. Even a desperately hungry animal wouldn't touch your dick.

Mental illness lol

Gosh, came here to find a funny thread but got disappointed by your unfunny and totally boring replies..

>hair growing below cheeks

Neckbeard faggot carrot cuck

Yeah this guys sucks. Worst and ugliest op ever. Kill thynself nigger

If feeling like a nigger feels like you just had sex, pretty good tbh lol

Lol faggot nobody asked for your opinion here

Wait, your mom was a desperateky hungry animal... and she was begging for me to give her my herpes lol you fucking faggot

Lol you shouldnt reveal what you have to everyone lol

Lol theyre not boring, i mean at least thats what your mother thinks lol

Lol at least ive got hair on my face, kid. Youve bareley have any grown on your nuts, or so your mother said when she was blowing me too lol faggot bitch

Lol is this seriously the best Sup Forums can do? Are you faggots even trying? Im just disowning you like i would my clueles bitch waiting for me rn. Is that what you faggots are? Just a bunch of dumb little bitches lol

When you disgrace a relationship that you started, you only undermine your own integrity as a man.

What you've done is weak. You've acted on impulse like a thirsty beta male. I hope you lose sleep over it, and learn from your mistake.

The power of Cuck compels you

LOL she's getting mad, better call this faggots mom before he runs out of gummy bears

Yeah this guys sucks. Worst and ugliest op ever. Kill thynself niggerWizard

you are the reason why whites will become the new niggers in the US with the percentage of single mothers rising in whites

hey roastie. stop posting your bf here. no one cares.

YLYL because I already lost by your retarded face lol

user's got a point

>whitenigger.gif

Lol

fucked neighbours goat?

>Nigger, you wish you looked like me lol.
>Lol ur the one to talk since youre on Sup Forums lol
You literally are on Sup Forums right now.

>Lol just cheated on my gf. AMA

did he give you a reach-around?

This nuggets face is on ylyl post now. Ugly ass nigger

cringe

Tell your GF to check her facebook messages
i may have slipped something in there

Sweet!!! This phaggut needs to get smoked

you mean your bf, dont you?

his hand has an account on face book ?

Lol go back to your mother's tits white knight

No it compels you lol

Lol you mean your faggots mom

Lol wut?

Kek how did you know my bitch was white? Lol between you and me (and i know she doesnt lurk on Sup Forums otherwise id not tell you) imma leave her ass if she gets pregnant lol

Your mother cares lol thats someone isnt it?

Lol you mean you lost by YOUR retarded face lol

Lol

Lol

Lol no wtf? Why do you have to bring beasteality into it? Is there something you need to tell us lol?

Yeah i know lol

Lol idk did you give me a reach around?

Lol you dont know my gf. Lol screenshot her fb and censor the name and info if you really know her lol

Lol your mother was smoking my dick last night lol

No i mean your mom lol

Lol he doesnt even know who i am lol. None of you do lol. I had to tell someone so i came on Sup Forums and told all of you lol

why do you say "lol" all the time. Are you retarded?

Are you one of those Legwalkers?

>lol he doesn't even know who i am
implying i didn't just say that to make a cheap joke
also if i didn't know then how did i know your GF was white ??

Great question but I'm pretty sure we all know the answer.

sand nigger refugee

Low quality bait...

Go away virgin

BUT WHO WAS PHONE user? RIDDLE ME THIZ

More like a taco nigger and a sand nigger hybrid. Ugly as fuck and obviously stupid as they come. Gf yeah sure scooter

Do you think your gf will notice your destroyed anus?

More like a taco nigger and a sand nigger hybrid. Ugly as fuck and obviously stupid as they come. Gf yeah sure scooter Nice one chum

What the fuck?? No way this toad has a gf.

>lols 1000 times
Who did you cheat on your ''''''''''gf'''''''''' with? The 200kg philipino cleaner lady?

>Lol hey guise AMA
>Lol faggot nobody asked for your opinion here
user I've had pity sex before too but it's nothing to be proud of when they feel sorry for your retarded condition.