What happened to white ladies?

>pic related is Audrey Hepburn
>polite
>gorgeous
>elegant
>energetical

You won't even believe this was how western women used to be back in the 50s. Actually creative, caring and thoughtful of others.

Now...

>nasty and unstable
>will destroy marriage because of unexplained dissatisfaction
>will abandon children
>crush you if you try judging them for any shitty decision that would be absurd if done by a man
>may or may not bring one million muslim refugees every year

What went wrong since the 50s, Sup Forums? Don't just tell me "feminism". Why did "feminism" contaminate young women?

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/1970/01/murray-n-rothbard/against-womens-lib/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America

Nevermind, Audrey 11/10 waifu is degenerate too. And she is also an anglo.

Left her beta husband for alpha guy who set met 6 weeks after and married him already.

FUCK YOU, guys. Can't I have any waifus?

YOU ARE ALL PRESSING DEGENRACY I FUCKING HATE YOU FOR RUINING THE WEST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The general decline of morality and the family. Women have turned themselves into vapid sex objects with little left to offer men.

Why don't they change, though?

Men are going MGTOW at such large rates.

When will women realize that and provide something other than bad sex before divorce?

>Why don't they change, though?

We've failed them and become nu-male pussies. We should be leading them in the correct path. It's human nature and we are failing it.

Speak for yourself you bitch

I didn't make the laws

I don't control the consequences

Didn't work so well for Natalie Wood ...

Thank you, LOL (ID).

Welp, I guess I'll next extra tissues tonight to get my black and white good stuff folder filled...

Do you guys actually watch her movies? She's always a gold digging whore who looks for an alpha man to pay her rent.

I watch her movies mute.

My focus is upon something else, really.

I just see that smile and cry because that sort of beauty will die before I do.

ITT muh rose-colored glasses
muh cherry picking

Why are conservashits always so nostalgic for the America of yesteryear that never really existed? Women have always been parasites. Just look at Macbeth.

>>polite
>>gorgeous
>>elegant
>>energetical

>using a fictional play as an arguement
>thinks all women have to be like his degenerate sluts who cheated on him for alpha Trayvon

cept shes a baboon

Says the guy romanticizing a fucking actress.

>Brazilian
>intellectual

a literal monkey

The difference was men could control them and not let them ruin everything.

No one is idolizing anything you child of an illegal.

It's just in the past divorce wasn't as common and women were shamed for being sluts and bad mothers. Fuck off

Royalty.

Their asses make me gag filthy poop brown shit cellulite mess of shit-cutter garbage fat

I'm talking about society in general.

Women used to shame other women too, that is important.

Women who used looks and who relied on sex to steal men where seen as cheap, slutty and desperate. Now they must be called strong, independant and liberated.

>American
>child of an illegal
>"""white"""

>tfw white, blue eyed and blonde haired
>tfw born a dude and will never be a woman
>tfw you will never be the loyal wife to a strong white man
>tfw you will never bear him multiple children with his superior seed

this is what we got now

Absolutely degenerate.

But since it is New Zealand, I guess this as based as it gets.

>all these misogynist relics of the pasts wanting their Patriarchal empire back.

The thing is your ideal of this dumb slut isn't how she actually existed.

We have prostitutes for pleasure, concubines for health, and wives to bear us lawful offspring.
—Demosthenes 384-322 BC

The jews perverted her.

I am aware of this.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Lenadunham.jpg

I didn't need to see that leaf

Eagles eat not men till they are dead, but women devour them alive. For a woman will pick thy pocket and empty thy purse, laugh in thy face and cut thy throat. They are ungrateful, perjured, full of fraud, flouting and deceit, unconstant, waspish, toyish, light, sullen, proud, discourteous, and cruel.

'Yes, Zeus made this the greatest pain of all: Woman. A man who's with a woman can't get through a single day without a troubled mind.'
Semonides of Amorgos, 'Woman,' 7th century B.C.

Is this that high-quality art I keep hearing about?

Or is that a pig?

Or is that a SJW?

Honestly it is getting harder to tell the difference at this point of basement-dwelling.

The first MGTOW.

they learned about BBC and are finally happy

“There are two days in which a woman is most pleasing—when someone marries her and when he carries out her dead body.” --Hipponax, 600BC

its supposed to be a comment on meat animals, playing on the heartstrings of people by giving a pig more human features.

Is it wrong I couldn't tell the difference between that and an actual woman from university?

Old Testament-Book of Sirach (Ecclesiasticus)
Chapter 25 Verse 12 Worst of all wounds is that of the heart, worst of all evils is that of a woman. 13 Worst of all sufferings is that from one’s foes, worst of all vengeance is that of one’s enemies:14 No poison greater than a serpent, no venom greater than that of a woman. 15 With a dragon or lion I would rather dwell than with an evil woman. 16 Wickedness changes a woman’s looks, and makes her as sullen as a female bear. 17 When her husband sits among his neighbors, a bitter sigh escapes him unawares.18 There is scarce any evil like that in a woman; may she fall to the lot of a sinner! 19 Like a sandy hill to aging feet is a railing wife to a quiet man. 20 Stumble not through a woman’s beauty, nor be greedy for her wealth; 21 The man is a slave in disgrace and shame when a wife supports her husband. 22 Depressed mind, saddened face, broken heart-this from an evil wife. Feeble hands and quaking knees-from a wife who brings no happiness to her husband. 23 In woman was sin’s beginning, and because of her we all die. 24 Allow water no outlet, and be not indulgent to an erring wife. 25 If she walks not by your side, cut her away from you.

A few still exist. But society has generally ruined them. Forever.

Simple answer! Jews in the media, news and entertainment. Pushing nig nog music and culture along with years of telling white culture it is inherently racist. The saddest part is white folks have bought into the lie......

>800 b.c
>still spouting sexist literature

>MGTOW
>homosexuals with a fetish for naive straight men try to lure them away from marriage and family life by bashing women with generalizations and offering homoerotic male bonding experiences disguised as a MGTOW movement.

women's lib has had a consistent destructive effect

It's been poison since the 60s, atleast

lewrockwell.com/1970/01/murray-n-rothbard/against-womens-lib/

Chapter 26 Verse 1 Happy the Husband of a good wife, twice lengthened are his days; 2 A worthy wife brings joy to her husband, peaceful and full are his life. 3 A good wife is a generous gift bestowed upon him who fears the Lord; 4 Be he rich or poor, his heart is content, and a smile is ever on his face. 5 There are three things at which my heart aches, and fourth before which I quail: Through false charges in public, trial before all the people, and lying testimony are harder to bear than death, 6 A jealous wife is heartache and mourning and a scourging tongue like the other three. 7 A bad wife is like a chafing yoke; he who marries her seizes a scorpion. 8 A drunken wife arouses great anger, for she does not hide her shame. 9 By her eyelids and her haughty stare, an unchaste wife can be recognized. 10 Keep strict watch over an unruly wife, lest finding an opportunity, she make use of it; 11 Follow close if her eyes are bold, and be not surprised if she betrays you: 13 As a thirsty traveler with eager mouth drinks from any water that he finds, So she settles down before every tent peg and opens her quiver for every arrow.

>MGTOW
>reject women, embrace latent homosexuality

Fuck Audrey Hepburn

Hail Queen Tila

gotta love post-brainwashing Tila Tequila

what the fuck is wrong with the shape of her head

Falcor!!

All right, pol, I need you to line up in two formations.
Jews, arabs, negroes, Hispanics, and mixed race on the left.
Whites and Asians on the right.

All those on the left, please follow me.

>american
>child of a negro
>AFUCKINGWHITEMALE

I'm on it.

I'm sure this will end fine.

Few years back, Tila was kicked off a reality show in the UK for revealing her power level, redpilling the cast and crew about the reptilian kikes in Hollywood, and explaining how Hitler literally did nothing wrong.
They couldn't handle all her power, the levels caused their reactors to meltdown.

>What happened to women
Feminism did.

They wanted "liberation", they've got it.
I hope they're happy!

Tila fires back
TMZ rekt
HoloHoax narrative BTFO
muh "It was real in my mind" WWII jews on suicide watch

>Now...
>>nasty and unstable
>>will destroy marriage because of unexplained dissatisfaction
>>will abandon children
>>crush you if you try judging them

your pic related is from when whites controlled advertising, marketing and propaganda in the media.
Today, it's all jew propaganda to encourage race-mixing, demoralize whites, instill self-loathing white guilt, and promote negro worship.

Dont blame women, blame jews.

shut up poopoo, white women in europe are degenerate as well

this faggot shills tila tequila for free kek

Nice tumblr meme Cuntermench

It's funny because she was married to a lesbo. Also, she goes both ways. She was engaged to a white guy and had a kid with him. She found out he's not rich, so, she left him.

>and then the peopel who still shit in the street in public chimed in

Didn't she smoke like two packs a day?

>not posting catherine deneuve

>masturbating to dead women

awful gif but she was sexy in belle de jour

she's aged really well too

>implying you wouldn't

>MGTOW

>nasty and unstable

Blames men for female actions.

I wonder who this could be.