How is playing nuclear chicken not enough to remove the orange from office...

How is playing nuclear chicken not enough to remove the orange from office? He could eat a baby on camera and still have a strong base.

>dumb people voted for trump
>dumb people don't admit to themselves that they are dumb
>dumb people will make excuses about why they were dumb rather than admit it

"I like the fact that he's stirring the pot."

Trump sucks but this isn't his fault. North Korea has been doing this kind of shit for years and everyone didn't do anything about it. Now they have an ICBM and the world is forced to deal with it.

North Korea is only a threat to South Korea. It is like a dude who just bought his first hand gun thinking he can now take out a swat team.

kim jon un is batshit, and should have been taken out long ago.

>Trump sucks but this isn't his fault.
Playing nuclear chicken with them is though.

How is this nuclear chicken? If you actually think they are going to fire a nuke at us then you are stupid. Stop watching the news man, they just pump fear into the public so people keep watching.

Grow up

>If you actually think they are going to fire a nuke at us
They could do Guam, Japan, or South Korea(with or without a nuke), at which point a war would be very likely to break out.

It's not really chicken when one person is in a car and the other is in a folder up scooter.

Because people are tired of the lefts divisivness. I dont like trump but i'll be voting for him again, at least the republicans dont try to make you feel like the scum of the earth because of the color of your skin

LOL, we honestly have the best guys in office(Trump/Pence/Mattis) to deal with this situation how it needs to be dealt with. Kim jon un has NEVER been told no, he's no different than all these antifa kids who have never been grounded by there parents. Luckily we have a dude in office who appointed a guy who wont take anyones shit(Mattis)

So the are going to fire a nuke at Japan because trump made them mad? Great logic

Why do you think nuclear powers don't go to war with each other? As soon as you fire a nuke then you are going to have 10 fired back at you. Even if they did North Korea would get turned into an unlivable crater.

This fucking guy...

I have a feeling that was supposed to be insulting. The fact that you have no idea what you are talking about makes it so I can't take you seriously

>If you actually think
>stop watching the news

Because you have all the answers. Shut the fuck up, seriously. Adults are talking.

Yeah, except China and Russia would get butthurt about nukes being dropped near their border, followed by nuclear fallout on japan. Do you even geo politics?

FAKE NEWS!
north korea does not exist!
it's just a symlink to north dakota!

> you don't have the answers CNN does

Have fun living in fear because you believe everything on the news.

Really? I don't remember saying anything regarding my opinion. Since you've asked though, I think you've managed to say the dumbest thing I've read on this site today. Congrats!

>Guy starts loading gun while threatening you
>What are you gunna do shoot me asshole? I'll shoot you back
>not playing chicken

Have fun being a fucking blind idiot. Also, I don't watch CNN and don't misquote me like I do, so it will fit your fucking agenda.

Yeah you are right. If North Korea dropped a nuke we would just say sorry and ask forgiveness.

>North Korea is only a threat to South Korea.
You're retarded user, are you incapable of looking at a map?

>t. preteen that never thinks of consequences because he has no responsibilities

in the eyes of the liberal every republican president will be end of the world ..Reagan, Bush, Trump does not matter ... go fuck yourself already

yeah I'm blind for not buying in to this fear mongering. The news always plays up events like it's going to be doomsday yet nothing ever happens. Stay mad faggot

>a strong base
Dude, his base has pretty much dried up. All that are left are the hardcore fringes like the alt-right, neo nazis and white supremacists. Trump has no base anymore.

Times the news sensationalized stories and nothing happened
Y2k
Numerous rumors of war with Russia
Saddam Hussein having weapons of mass destruction
Terrorists getting ahold of a nuke
End of the world 2012
Swine flu
Bird flu
Ebola

I can keep going if you like.

>Y2k
Okay.
>Numerous rumors of war with Russia
Well, most wars between 1945 and 1989 were proxy wars between USSR and the west block.
>Saddam Hussein having weapons of mass destruction
That was a straight up lie to justify US invasion in the middle west.
>Terrorists getting ahold of a nuke
Uh ?
>End of the world 2012
Straight up bullshit.
>Swine flu
>Bird flu
>Ebola
Also sensationnalism.

My point is that even though North Korea won't cause WW3 and the end of the world, it will have consequences: either they (USA and N. Korea) end up in a status quo, and that means that having nuclear weapon is enough to repeal US interventionism, or the contrary.

>Trump has no base anymore.
You're style of predictive programming is shit user. And in the off chance you actually believe that, kys immediately for being such a worthless human being. Just walking around TELLING people that he has no support isn't proof of anything other than how retarded you are.

In order for your comparison to work, North Korea would need actual guns and not squirt guns they made themselves.

lol, stay ignorant.

It's kinda the only option. I dislike this retard as much as the next guy, but there really isn't a whole lot of choice.

It isn't in the interest of best Korea to get drawn into full on war either, the white house and pentagon know that, kim jong un and his military commanders know that. The north is building leverage for the inevitable future negotiations, and the farther he pushes it the more leverage he gains.

What the white house are doing is nothing more than nixonian madman tactics, with the aim of calling best korea's bluff. Kim jong un's end-game is self preservation -- keep the family busyness in place. He saw what happened with muammar gaddafi, who gave up a nuclear program in return for more economic integration with the west. The west never held up their end of the bargain, and as soon as the libyan revolution started the west fucked him in the ass. So kim is taking the only road left for him to go down on: full nuclear armament with the end goal of reaching the status of other nuclear nations like pakistan and india. You cannot combat that strategy with anything other than the threat of aggression, because we have lost our credibility to tempt him into an alternative strategy. Threat of violence is still credible, that's why trump bombed that syrian air base.

Talks are still very much possible (and like I said, inevitable because game-theoretically this is nash equilibrium), but only if kim, possibly china, decides to initiate them. Kim will decide to do so when he has enough leverage to ensure that he is able to credibly demand that the US leave the korean peninsula, and the only way for him to gain that credibility is to pose a real threat to continental US territory. Until then, we'll see trump talking shit but not doing anything meaningful at the same time because it is the only thing he can do.

Who gives a fuck if they bomb Japan?!?! They sell 3 year olds panties in vending machines! Fuck them! They need to get bombed again!

Your point is that you think something is going to happen Because "the news said so"

I gave you a list of other times the news sensationalized stories and you pretty much agreed so I don't know why you think this is going to magically be different.

See

So you are just repeating yourself? In a few months they will have forgotten about this shit and be on to something else. You must be young or you would have already realized that the news is more of a soap opera than a source of information

Most of the shit on that list was for the government to justify some sort of action. Are you saying Trump is trying to pull something?

ITT: Young uneducated members of a decadent society point fingers at each other for the actions of another country that has been threatening the U.S. with war for decades.

the only poster itt that actually talked some sense

Would you prefer we leave North Korea alone and have them develope a fleet of ICBM's with nuke warheads and then take control of south Asia? They will want 100's of missiles, we are fighting against nuclear proliferation and are trying to prevent another cold war. Trump dealing with it was a matter of timing

>Kim jong un's end-game is self preservation
Fuck off john oliver

You tell me what his end-game is then mister smartypants.

>implying that kim jong un isn't bat shit crazy.

Do you not think that geopolitics is real? That's some tin foil hat, brother
I wonder what's really going on in the world power dynamic. Probably actually all ruled by a reptilian overlord (WHATCNN DOESNT WANT U TO KNOW)

I'm not implying that at all.

Almost nothing on that list was about the government trying to pull something. The saddam thing yeah but the bird flu or y2k was just the media whipping everyone into a frenzy. The media loves it because people get worried and then tune in so they can see what is happening next. The more scared people are the higher the ratings. If North Korea fires a nuke their country is completely fucked and Kim Jong knows that. They would get nuked or invaded and he would be executed.

Reunification of the Korean peninsula

Idk if All Things Considered cares about ratings

Because not playing nuclear chicken is worse then playing nuclear chicken it is the lessor of two evils.
North korea cannot tell us what to do. They do not run this country and we will not he swayed by threats.
Maybe you are a cuck who lets men fuck your wife for the sake of avoiding a fight when they threaten you with harm but i'm not.
Generally not being a cuck in general means you are right wing politically oriented.
Enjoy being a faggot

>I accept the way the MSM portrays everything

No, China's stupid little ghetto pit-bull isn't going to bite anybody. Nor is China going to use global warming to crown itself sole carbon emitter and take over world manufacturing because even if global warming is real that's still fucking retarded and would make everyone but them poor and dependent upon China. Oh, we're also not going to allow it to control shipping by naval blockading the South China Sea as you will all see in about 5-10 years, another attempt at again making the world dependent on China's say-so to do everything. China views itself as the rightful leader of the world and true inventor of everything, many Chinese people routinely lie to themselves about their history and the greatness of China while reasonable Chinese snicker at the fact it takes an ambulance an hour to get to the hospital on top of breathing a mixture of 10% air pollution/90% air at any given moment.

Countries not using the central bank:

Afghanistan.
Iraq.
Sudan.
Libya.
Cuba.
North Korea.
Iran.

This will be the "trouble spots" in the world. Ever wonder why?

Wtf are you talking about! Geopolitics are the reason nothing is going to happen. If he fired a nuke and starts a war with America then it's going to piss off china which is pretty much their only ally. If you think that he is going to fire off a nuke and not get bombed and invaded within a few hours then you are fucking 12 and retarded.

And how would an ICBM help him do that? Deter the US from intervening in case of a reunification by force? That doesn't make too much sense since china has already stated that it will remain neutral in case the north initiates a conflict.

hey you, yeah you! internet tough guy, don't say that shit about my man D Trump! u herd?

You sound kinda paranoid man

So then what exactly are you taking issue with? None of the news I've watched has said "THERE IS GOING TO BE NUCLEAR WAR". It's reported the facts: what statements Kim releases, what statements Trump releases, the dates of the missile nuclear testing. It's up to you todraw a conclusion - some people think nuclear war, and you think they're wrong, but don't blame it on a big corporate news conspiracy

>Almost nothing on that list was about the government trying to pull something.
For more government powers in the private citizens life:
>Numerous rumors of war with Russia
>Saddam Hussein having weapons of mass destruction
>Terrorists getting ahold of a nuke

For other reasons
>Y2k
IDC calculated that the US spent an estimated $134 billion ($186 billion) preparing for Y2K

>Swine flu
>Bird flu
>Ebola
Increases to CDC funding, and a way to test the "fema camps"

>2012
for the lulz, also people couldn't stop talking about it even 3 years beforehand.

To get them(us or sk) to attack first, so china takes their side, and they then get to reunify the peninsula

A better question is how would an ICBM NOT help him do that.
As far as my experience has gone on earth people don't like getting nuked and will do things to avoid being nuked.
Has anybody else noticed that?

Wow, learn that from Alex jones did ya?

Because they don't want him removed.

They don't even need a reason to remove a president. They can just draw up articles on the premise he is "Not faithfully executing the powers of his office".

>Trump should be impeached because I don't like him!!1!

Waaaaah.

Come on now. There are are vastly easier ways to provoke an attack than setting up a multi decade nuclear weapons development program.

>A better question is how would an ICBM NOT help him do that.
By pushing china towards being impartial in the conflict. As is already happening slowly, to wit china abstaining from vetoing UN sanctions last time around and, obviously, china explicitly stating that they will remain impartial in case the north attacks first.

I like the fact he is stirring the pot and is very entertaining watching the medias collective heads explode. Also whiney bitch bois making bait threads about that big orange meanie DRUMPF

Like they aren't already detonating nukes there? Russia and China don't seem to care he's testing nukes right outside their border...
Do you even geography?

Are you trolling or just dumb? You can frame a story by what information you show and don't show and how you frame said information. Just because they never said the words "we are defiantly going to have a war" doesn't mean they aren't implying it with how they present their story. Just like when they were hinting about Iran possibly having nukes yet none have ever been found. You can literally watch video proof of the news misleading people by the way they present their stories so I don't even know why you are trying to make it out to be a conspiracy.

Ok, so what information are they leaving out? And how do you know about it? Or do you just have a problem with the information they ARE showing you? Because everything I've seen has been pretty verifiable. So maybe you have a problem with the way things actually are?

For reference, I don't watch any news. I listen to it on the radio sometimes in the car. My opinion is formed on the basis of the facts I've heard reported, not the way in which they were reported

They have a covert action plan and readiness drill to detain large numbers of US citizens deemed to be "national security threats".

> implying that what you are being told is a fact

The news has been caught on video making things up or misrepresentating things in the past. To then blindly trust them again because "you can't prove they are lying this time" is pretty foolish. They get a story, talk it up, repeat it, keep repeating it, get people on to talk about what could happen, nothing happens, new story come out, repeat process. This happens all the time how is this a new thing to you?

>Like they aren't already detonating nukes there? Russia and China don't seem to care he's testing nukes right outside their border...
underground where the isn't fallout

I'm saying that Kim jong-un's plan for the nukes. His father and grandfathers reasons for the nukes are different.

this racism. it's nuclear bullying. we instigated this fight and we keep poking him looking for a reason to preemptively strike, with the beautiful chocolate cake of syria

That's not it at all. Dumb people are too dumb to realize that they are dumb.

If you were born blind and no one told you otherwise you'd think everyone was blind too.

What about the dumb asses that think they are smart when Infact they are retards?
I've given up on humanity...
I just assume everyone is a fucking moran.

>moran detected

But it still doesn't make a whole lot of sense there buddy. You only need to look at south ossetia, abkhazia, and crimea to see how easy it is to provoke a conflict without a clear casus belli.

Because chinks play differently than russian ethnos

that's really your argument? chinks play different?

yes, plus the fact none of those had US forces on the ground in the countries.

>yes
I'm going to ignore it for obvious reasons

>none of those had US forces on the ground
but I thought the point was to draw them into conflict?

It only has to happen once...

>violate international law regarding nukes
>wait for world police to do something about it
>America pushes for sanctions in the hope it deters them from continues
>continue to violate international law
>continue threatening world police
>get more sanctions on you
>continues to antagonize america
>sees new unhinged leader pays more attention
>antagonize harder trying to get him to draw first blood

yeah, we've covered most of that.

>trying to get him to draw first blood
This still doesn't make any sense. If reunification by force is the purpose then the north would have done it like they tried in 1950 instead of alienating china and to some extent russia like they are doing now.

> alienating china and to some extent russia like they are doing now.
You seem to be forgetting that America as well is doing such to both.

I'm not forgetting that at all. In fact, it speaks even more to the significance of china hinting at impartiality, and outright allowing sanctions to pass the UN. This conversation is getting boring.

5 fuggin derferments fuctard and ur still sucking drumpfs tiny ball sac.