Yesterday there was a shitty battle station thread with a massive heroin addict post. Does anyone have the screens?

Yesterday there was a shitty battle station thread with a massive heroin addict post. Does anyone have the screens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuzDZ9gE8XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here

nigga you serious?

cmon sharing is caring m'user

Post a bigger pic, please.

Holy shit lmao

thank you, I really wanted to see it again

kek

this thread was fucking EPIC

archive , anyone?

I don't know dick about heroin, whats with the packets, orange bottles, and clay-like shit all over the desk and spoon

what orange bottles? those are syringe caps.

fuck im retarded

That is fucking sad.

There is no coming back from that shit.

packets contain smack (i think.. i'm eurofag)

orange things are caps that go over the plunger.

OP here, the original user of that post is probably dead, and it probably was his last pic he shared.His post was deleted and he was never heard of again.

Anyone here, who witnessed that shit yesterday?

holy shit, its winrar!

It's not fucking sad. No one puts a gun to your head and forces you to try heroin and EVERYONE knows it's addictive. Junkies all made an informed choice and deserve the miserable shitty lives they have as a result.

this guy is dead

Yes.
Still have print on pc

And TrueCrypt

maybe that heroin user is still here lurking around, and feeling proud about threads like that one

Or maybe he's out on the street sucking dick for $5 so he can get his next score.

You misinterpreted me entirely.

It's sad that someone would allow themselves to get to that point.

Calm down you angry cunt.

let some dude from work stay at my house, then he lets his skank gf move in without telling me, find this

witness it

notice the pubes

Here's the post with reactions.

Which part did he misinterpret? The part where you're a junkie or the part where you chose that lifestyle?

I was there, holy kek

Same, kekous.

user be praised

sick shit nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=VuzDZ9gE8XQ

Dude, the bottles in the background- is that piss?

she's a filthy little skank

what else would it be?

You're clearly retarded.

At what point have I insinuated that I've done drugs?

so sick of the high pitched howl of junkie self pity, I really wish a hot batch would hit town and they die in the 1000s

Me too
Hail to the king of Sup Forums

Glad to see that people are using my screenshot to good use!

You're using the word insinuated wrong, you mean implied. And you did that when you responded to the post about junkies making an informed choice.

which of you would fork up those meatballs and eat em?

heezus fuckin christ

No, I'm not.

Also.

It's sad that people are that fucking stupid.
Not that I feel sad for heroin addicts.

Sup Forums is literal cancer.
Thanks for leaving, Moot.

Yea so why do heroin addicts make a gigantic hovel of trash and decay? It reminds me of the video where spiders are on nicotine, making gigantic hovels of waste. Why is that? isn't that weird?

user what are you even trying to prove at this point? You lost, get over it...

YOU have no idea...informed choice lol. What if its your gp giving you some pills to alleviate the chronic pain in your back that keeps you from working. And they work out great, although every time a little less....

crybaby

Because dopamines. You're supposed to get dopamine as a reward for doing something that aids your survival or survival of your species. You get a small boost in dopamine from eating, fucking etc... But drugs like heroin give a much, much greater boost, tricking your body into thinking heroin is keeping you alive. Eventually all you feel like you need to stay alive is heroin, and you'll die without it. Meth is even worse.

>Yea so why do heroin addicts make a gigantic hovel of trash and decay?

Depression... A lot of drug addicts deal with pretty extreme depression, which causes the removes the user's motivation to better themselves. It's the same with people who are hoarders. You should watch the show about hoarders if you haven't. It will give you an idea of people with this kind of mindset and the psychological abuse that comes with it.

>farthest bottles away for accidental spills
>one close by for quick action
>duh

I wish you were right

its just 40.000 people dying every year due to oppiates, thats like 9/11 every fucking month

Ibe been stabbed bout 13 different occasions. My ear cut off with knife, stabbed in head. Stabbed in neck. Had finger cut off with someone trying to stab me, arms body chest. I been shot twice in my leg also. But heroin withdrawal was 100x more painful than being stabbed or shot. Heroin is real good tho go try it user n report back fag

God, everybody in that thread was going apeshit about a repost of a deleted post.

OC, but OP had left hours before it blew up.

white people...

lol k thats something why wont u fucking clean that shit up nigga

needles to say he had the last laugh

I want a poppy milk enema

Was i the only one that noticed the pic in the thread yesterday was saved from here and not OC?