I have no feelings but can someone explain me how can you do stuff like this to a cat?

I have no feelings but can someone explain me how can you do stuff like this to a cat?

Other urls found in this thread:

kalisz.naszemiasto.pl/artykul/1000-zl-za-wskazanie-osoby-ktora-skatowala-kota,4231530,artgal,t,id,tm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty sure that's a birth defect

nope it's not
Ears were cut but noone knows what the fuck this person did to eyes

in the character create screen someone put the sliders too far to the right

still better than skyrim

good one kek

I retract my previous statement - thats just cruel. looks like eyes have been slit - can it move eyes/focus?

He can close them move them as well.
He will be put for adpotion but who want cat like this to scare them at night?

How long has it been in your care? with those eyes it might need daily flushing and general maintenance. It might be a bit 'kinder' to put it down

Looks like the guy cut off its eyelids
Reminds me of those heartless niggers on Facebook that poured boiling water on a cat that was meowing at their window

found today on the streets almost dead

Well browsing 4 chan for years i saw a lot of cat's burned alive but at least they died

Burning a cat with fire is different than pouring boiling water on a cat. One will kill the cat and one will give it severe burns for the rest of its life

which country? would it be with flyering the area looking to see if anyone is missing a cat? as its quite old to have been mutilated

that's true i cant's say what's more brutal tho i think both things are equal

>found today on the streets almost dead

kalisz.naszemiasto.pl/artykul/1000-zl-za-wskazanie-osoby-ktora-skatowala-kota,4231530,artgal,t,id,tm.html
>2017-09-01

Most likely a nigger or mudslime did it, they have no regard for animal life

2 lazy 4 image search i found out today

i saw a lot of whites doing same

whites like you are into animal cruelty

nigger

Look up Muslim Swedish ghetto cats (or something like that)
Muslim migrant gangs in Swedish (maybe German) ghettos kill cats routinely and present body parts as some sort of trophy. One reporter found a litter of kittens with their bellies cut open, bowels dragging behind them as they crawl along the ground. Children use dead cats as some sort of football. Muslims aren't fucking human, I swear. At least with whites they're isolated incidents.

With enough time you'll see that asians and whites are just as capable of this fuckery.

Checked

Oh my god.......

I would cherish and love that cat for all its life.

Trips of truth i won't even question your statment