REKT thread

REKT thread

pic related: retard jumps into fire at Burning Man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I82Bq7vRDKI
ibtimes.co.uk/burning-man-2017-carries-ends-normal-after-horrific-fire-death-graphic-images-1637821
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, the heat must have been immense

REKT captcha

How high do you think he was?

youtube.com/watch?v=I82Bq7vRDKI

not high enough

Fuck off

>Fire mage initiation training

ibtimes.co.uk/burning-man-2017-carries-ends-normal-after-horrific-fire-death-graphic-images-1637821

Is that really him? Because that is 100% how I expected this man to look.

According to the article it is yeah

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

why do they give a shit? just let the idiots kill themselves.

didn't this happen before?

Yes it did. I think maybe 3 years ago.

insurance, if they have to many incidents like this then they wont be able to get insurance for the venue and then the county wont be able to profit off all the yuppies

They'll just put a fence around the damn thing from now on. Mark my words.

>dead bodies

what a crazy donkey

Seen this just now... fuck I’d love to see the pictures of her shredded body

People’s stupidity never seems to amaze me

fuck you and GTFO littla pusss

Turding Man

Sup Forums needs to have turding man

a 2nd one to get the thread going abit

fake and gay

No shit, it's ISIS.

Nice pasta

>cow
lold

she didnt die somehow

Anyone explain?

Certified donkey brains.

i was waiting for someone to reverse one of these

fucking kek

Is this cartel or don't even know what...

This is the face of shrooms.

I bet this guy read a bunch of hindu scripture about reincarnation and how cremation is considered an honorable way to dispose of the body.

Fucking hippies...

>retard
That's no way to treat an hero.

aluminum vent cushioned her fall.

maid in middle east. pissed off her employers so they told her to hang off the side. like an idiot she did it, then couldnt hold on. employers got a relatively large fine for abuse after the video surfaced.

explain?

i thought she would've died from internal bleeding or some form of brain injury from the impact

drugs.

>rekt thread
>posts image
>wtf is this shit

and xou newfriend fucks wonder why your threads suck?!

Obvious suicide

IT'S EATING A SNAKE?

i like how that article finally outs reuters photographer jim urquhart as a big, fat smelly racist.

Fuck you. Please kill yourself as soon as possible.

Imagine that poor family watching video of their pet dragged off into the night...

Must've been a hell of a storm.

pls be trap

More gif less webm

Fucking pepper ball sniper..

Fuck yeah dead redneck Trump Nazis. Hope the whole family of white trash was there.

So fucking funny that nobody has the sense to grab something nailed down during the two or three seconds between pitches.

kek

is it bad that i enjoy it when idiots die?

Filename kek

God does too, user.
God does too.

>Burning Man
>man literally burns

I, for one, am a fan of an annual hippie sacrifice.

"Jet Blue Commercial Goes Awry"

glad that red circle was there, i almost missed it

>Dumb college girl killed by a coal train

Fucking KEK. That was one coal train she couldn't burn her way out of.

Someone should speed this up and throw some Benny Hill music on there

kek

Dust rising in that perfect circle is so satisfying

No. Its bad that society tries to act like people doing stupid shit and getting themselves killed is a tragedy.

I've read that burning alive is the most horrific way to go.

So... confirmed for died?

>living in a duplex

that drone was scared LOL