How was your last interaction with the cops and the justice system?

How was your last interaction with the cops and the justice system?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZxPL0Q2tJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not a normie, so i have never spoken to police

I was driving without a seatbelt when a cop drove around the corner and saw me and I broke a sweat trying to get my seatbelt on and she started laughing at me and drove away

Well to be fair my last interaction with a cop was just 4h ago. I was training in the gym when a cop came in that trains there too

Policemans came to my uni during the lesson, said that participating in anti corruption meetings is bad and picked up 1 guy who participated in meeting

Fucking hell

I got out of a ticket by sucking the cop's dick then giving him my ass a day later.

I was applying for a job and needed proofs that my criminal record is clean. Police sent it to me documentation digitally, didn't even have to leave my house to interact with them.
Best kind of interaction.

>travelling in a car with my boss and coworker (who was driving) to go to the other office
>midday
>in the city
>policemen stopped us and asked for IDs
>I have forgotten mine at home because it was summer and I was only carrying my keys and some change for lunch
>I'm a normal looking guy, don't look like a lmao weed guy or a thug guy
>they started threatening me how they're gonna take me to the station to "confirm my identity"
>my boss gave them money to stop this parody
What a shithole.

>I was pulling out of a parking lot at night with my windows rolled down
>cop walking past tells me to stop the car
>I'm thinking oh fuck because I was pretty drunk
>Cop just tells me to turn my lights on and carries on

Another one I just remembered from last year
>get home from work one day
>door is fucked up, I got robbed during the day
>thanks, merkel
>call the police
>they come
>three of them for this
>fucking three policemen come to write a report on this
>they all come with their dirty shoes in my apartment and start looking around like idiots
>one of them picks random objects and starts putting that dust for fingerprints
>after several seconds he realizes this shit is going everywhere and decides to do this on the balcony
>my balcony is now dirty with this shit that resulted in 0 fingerprints
>one year later a part of it is still there and can't be washed away
>they tell me to come to the police station and bring all necessary papers that prove the stolen things are mine
>waste a couple of hours next week dealing with this shit
>results: one month later get a call that the investigation has stopped

>be me
>70km/h area on Victoria Rd in Sydney
>55km/h recommended limit around massive corner
>on my motorbike
>fang the fucking shit out of it doing 120km/h with my leg out and footpeg scraping the ground
>cop was right behind me.jpeg
>pulls me over
>myarseisabouttogetfucked.mov
>have a mad discussion with him, he was so surprised i could keep the bike up doing the speed i was doing
>mfw trying to join the Police Force myself
>mfw i walk away from being pulled over with a fucking "Failure to keep both feet on footpegs" instead of a $800 fine, loss of licence and 30 day impound
>later find out that the cop who pulled me over was the Area Commander of Ryde LAC (Local Area Command)
I am so fucking lucky, legit, walked away with a no demerit point infringement and only having to pay $108 fine

Pretty good, I lost my wallet and someone turned it in to the police station, I went in to pick it up and the policeman at the front desk handed it back to me. Very nice overall.

>me and other 3 friend going to a festival in center italy
>arrive the night before to avoid cops
>arrive and see the cops
>my friend has 15g of weed that belongs to all of us in his underwear
>he starts shaking
>we are playing it very cool, he's not.
>cops single him out and starts to intimidate him saying the usual shit
>20min went by sure they'll let us go but he pulls the weed out and he gaves it to the cop
>the cop turns to the other cops and yells "TOLD YA"

we all take the fall, because they were about to give him intention to sell for the quantity.

In the end I had to go pee and see a psycologist for 8 weeks. that was my last interection with the cops and the last time I went to a festival with that friend

Putin is already cracking down on Alexei supporters this hard?

Why do they all have the same name, Gaula?

>hugging gf against back of bus stop to avoid the sun
>tap her nose because bored and autistic
>cop thinks I'm pinning her and pointing in her face
>walks up to us and asks if everything's okay
>we tell him we're fine
>he repeats himself a couple of more times and we do too
>he walks off
>gf had no idea what was going on and I had to explain it to her

>go to police station
>say I want new passport
>go home

got pulled over for speeding and let go for free because it was my birthday

Got pulled over a few weeks ago going 95mph and a 65mph zone.
Guy who pulled me over was the county sheriff in an unmarked car but he just gave me a warning thanks to white privilege

>cops
asked for directions in berlin like ten years ago, they were super grumpy and the directions were super accurate so I'd call 10/10

>justice system
applied to receive my good conduct certificate last year, they told me it could take several weeks, had it in my mailbox after three days so 10/10 as well

Was walking down the street and saw some guy bribing a policeman. Thought it was pretty funny.
Once my dad bribed a policeman with 30 dollars so my brother wouldn´t get a fine and poins taken out of his license

In this country it was talking to an off-duty policeman in the pub

I asked police in Italy for directions to a street once and they obviously didn't know where it was but they walked around with me trying to find the street pretending they did, was kind of cute

It went rather well. I think they will drop the case

I was pulling out of a parking lot in my shitbox mazda3 and going up a steep hill to the exit. As i was going up two cops blew infront of me and blocked the path of my car. One of them pulled up next to me and asked if i was the one who just did a massive burnout out of the lot. I said no and he just lookes at my shitbox and said drive safe in a passive aggressive way.

Was new to driving manual so being on this big hill spooked me.

A break-in took place on the same floor of my commie-block so they asked me a few question. I couldn't tell them anything useful. I don't even know if the case was solved eventually.
I hope I never get to interact with cops again.

Absolute bollocks. I got a prison sentence for punching an asshole that was being very agressive towards me and my friends. He was aksing for a good kicking and that's what he got. Well, good, I only punched him once, after which he was totally in shock and almost started crying. That guy was your average passive agressive pansy that thinks he can say and do just about anything and not expect a reaction.

And the cops and the judge were happy they could lure in a hard working citizen, while Moroccan thugs are dealing drugs, selling weapons and whoring out women in their no go zones in Antwerp and Brussels.

Fine I talked to some today on my project who wanted some additions to their security office.

>Why do they all have the same name, Gaula?
It's the city name I'm assuming.

>I was driving without a seatbelt
This is what they do in third world countries.

In Australia: off-duty po po was tailgating and ran into the back of me when I dared to not block an intersection.

Police in Australia are aggressive sociopaths though with a punitive approach to most interactions, I guess part and parcel of being a penal colony. In NZ/UK they're much more professional.

That's not funny at all

asked directions to somwhere some time ago, I think

I have loud neighbors, they play loud music from 11 pm to 5 am everyday so you guess I can't sleep. The police comes into my apartment to hear how loud they play music, after two minutes listening one of them says "this is enough, we'll go talk to them now", they get out.

We talk to the neighbors while threatening of getting them sanctioned.

That was like 3 months ago.

Got interviewed under caution for suspicion of downloading large amounts of cp (I didn't, before you ask). Read out a statement proving my innocence, then answered "no comment" to all the questions they asked me, and was excluded from the investigation shortly after. Despite the seriousness of the occasion it was actually very exciting, felt like I was just playing a part in a TV show.

> Was actively stealing pills from my work
> They put in secret cameras to catch me
> Police come and walk me out of building
> Pat me down
> Handcuff me
> Puts me in the passenger seat
> The song on the radio is "one more time" so I asked him to turn it up
> I said "this song is pretty fitting right now" and he laughed
> We talked about music until I got to police station
> Fast forward three years and $14,000 later, I was off probation
> Still a year away from sealing my record
> Felony dropped to a misdemeanor
> No more pills, but weeds legal so now I can smoke the herb

Life is good. I've never had an interaction with a clear asshole of an officer. Thank God I'm white.

You should download cp now so the experience can get better.

reminds me the other day at my uni someone got pulled out of class in front of everyone and was told he was a suspect for sexual assuault

Got pulled over because my headlight was out and i didn't notice. He was nice and said my headlight was out. Said thanks for letting me know and I'll get it fixed. Got it fixed the next day.

Years ago
>go to the store to be the last expansion of WoW (Cataclysm at the time I think)
>ride the bus without my card
>the controllers are here, they ask me to step out
>I tell them I have a card but I couldn't find it when I left home
>Obviously I don't have my ID on me, I'm a neet so Idk my parents' phone numbers
>They call the police
>The police drives me back home, we have some fun in the car, I'm real hype to be on the backsit of a police car
>I open the door, my mom was wearing an apron and cleaning the refrigerator
>She sees me along with three cops (yep, three cops to move around a 15 yo boy who forgot his bus card)
>She panics
So I had to wait until the next day to find my card and finally buy the expansion, my guildmates were infuriated

mostly nice, a few rude cunts who like to pretend they are better than others and preach shit

>be me
>be bla-

At the drivers license center. I did what I gotta do and they did what they gotta do, then the expiration date of my license card was extended.

>went walking by a police station with a friend at 2 AM
>we get asked to stop
>they ask for our IDs
>turns out they detained an immigrant that was apparently high as fuck
>legal system says there has to be a witness when they interview him and take a blood sample

Took them like fucking 30 minutes. They even stopped another guy like 10 minutes before us, but he was an immigrant that didn't have an ID. Not only that, he passed out when he saw the blood.

>cops
My city constantly has demonstrations all the time (against Muslims, for Muslims, against nazis, whatever). It's a little annoying, because the police come and put up barricades to make sure the people demonstrating stay on track. So over the last 2 years, my interactions with the police have been like "excuse me, i would like to go to X", "sorry sir, but this route is closed off because of Y demonstration, so you have to find another way to get to X". which leads to frustration when there literally isn't another way

>justice system
The "justice" system in this country is dead.

if you're white, why steal pills?

out of curiosity, how did you prove your innocence?

the police station issues passports in Finland?

How was jail time?

>>justice system
>The "justice" system in this country is dead.

Ah well, same here.

Were you doing that to sell them? Shoulda just found a doctor to write to some scripts.

>be security guard
>arrest a shop lifter
>call the cops
>wait for the cops
>wait for 2 hours more
>"yo, these handcuffs are getting real tiring"
>t. arrested junkie
>don't care, not paid enough to give a fuck
>guy starts to cry
>call the cops again
>"patrol will be there soon"
>fucks sake
>take the hand cuffs off
>drink coffee
>he asks for a cup
>give one
>goodguy.png
>small talk
>"my life is so bad, dad hit me when I was god and mom was a junkie"
>try to seen interested
>seriously, always the same fucking story
>fucking always
>cops come after 6 hours of waiting
>"lol, sorry lads"
>they take the guy with them
>arrested says I'm the best guard ever
I got 3 hours of overtime pay for it

young not god. The fuck I was writing. But he might have meant god too. Fucking junkies with mental problems

was cool, asked for directions in NY

how come the police took so long?

They have serious manpower issues. Government has made shitloads of cuts into police force. Also the refugee crisis is taking a toll on their resources. We have about 7000 officers in all of Finland.

Trying to get my firearm's licence at the moment, so just that.

They're alright as people, but fucking useless as an organisation. I've had people break into my house twice before; they show up after a few hours, don't even bother doing anything, just write down some stuff that was stolen and that's it.

Unless they're there to stop something from happening, or it's an actual murder, I wouldn't bother contacting them anymore.

I needed fire for my weed, and ask the cops in the street if they have it, and they give it to me, nice dudes desu

I wrangle cops in traffic continuously. Haven't given me a ticket yet but they're purportedly 'watching me closely from now on' every time I speak to them

Nothing at all. Never even spoken to a police officer as far as I recall.

bretty good
>trip on cracked sidewalk
>"wohwoh, you ok there?"
>"ye"
>"well you be careful now"
>"thnx, have a great day"

I have never seen anyone complain about the police except for n*ggers

>today
>leaving trader joes
>security guard
>he said have a great day super enthusiastically
>i said thanks
>i'm black
>he was black

Aside from this, I literally cannot remember.

I heard the gates getting broken down outside my house, so I went outside with a wood-axe to see what was happening. Turned out to be a bunch of kids having sex on my lawn. Chased them off, and my parents called the cops in the morning.

Was slightly on edge the whole time in case they decided to arrest me for threatening with an axe or something. In the end, we had a nice lady sent round who took down what happened and said she wished she could get sent round to neighbourhoods like ours more often.

I was like 14 or something.

Last week
He told me to stay away because there's a drug raid

My last three interactions with the police are.

>Being harassed and spoken to rudely for having paint on my hands and trying to explain that I was just doing legal art works.

>Going to police station to my girlfriends lost wallet, waited there for 45 minutes to talk with someone and then left. I could hear them out the back of the police station laughing and loudly swearing also mocking people from last job call out while making racist Asian accent.

>GF doing a security check for her work. Guy comes in a says his X wife is harassing him and not following her restraining order.

>Sorry sir without any proof there isn't anything we can do.

>He leaves

>The bitches at the counter laugh at him and say "What kinda pussy needs to file a restraining order on a woman"

I swear QLD police service tries to employ idiot on purpose.

>be flip
>get RAID'D

>Drive a tractor with no license across the town
>they try to ask for money to don't confiscate the vehicle
>"hey dude my cousin is the traffic manager"
>say good bye

>How was your last interaction with the cops and the justice system?

It was actually a lot better than what I expected. I was arrested in rural america (West Virginia). I was simply passing through, but things went bad. This was right in the middle of Trump's election, and I was the only Mexican! there. Probably the only mexican in the entire county.

Well, to my surprise the cops were pretty nice. The complete opposite of what I usually see on TV. No beatings or screaming like chimps, nothing. Heck! they even brought me lunch after a few hours. WTF? Then when I finally got assigned a cell block; I looked around and saw nothing but white faces and two black guys. I figure that my best bet was to befriend the black dudes.

But that wasn't necessary. The white guys were alright. We even exchanged books, snacks, soap, and toilet paper. Everyone was cool. If anything; I stared to feel bad for the the black guys. People would talk shit about them. And one got kicked out of his cell by his cell mate. I told him "Snowflake (he was from Alaska) you can stay with me. I'm alone in my cell. And it worked out great.

then when I finally got released. I got the fuck out of there and never looked back. It was a once in a lifetime experience. but Never again. I did see some nasty fights, and was almost involved in one. You can't be a pussy around this people. Luckily for me my military instincts and demeanor automatically kicked in.

Pic: my cell bock looked just like this one. I stayed in the second from, 4th cell from the left.

Disculpa, mi tarjeta del metro no pasa.
>hey my subway car doesn't work
Ven, pasa por aquí.
>come, get in
Gracias oficial
>thanks officer

Fuckin drinking laws can't tell me if I can or can't drink on the streets!!!
They're cunts who will take you to jail for stupid shit.

>controversial speaker coming to my sleepy lil uni
>He's giving an anti-islam speech right after a speaker from the Muslim Students Association talks about oppression/racism/the usual
>disgonbegud.jpg
>end up having to go to a club meeting instead
>see police guy outside my dorm afterwards
>Why are you here?
We're running security for the speaker
>Is he still here?
No, but we haven't cleared the site yet
>that sucks, was there at least a riot?
No, it was pretty quiet
>oh well, better luck next time I guess
I wouldn't ex-

I didn't hear what he said because I immediately realized what I had just said and speed shuffled my pasty ass outta there

Last interaction was OK actually.
I hope you get b&. Seriously.
>"""suspiscion of"""
kys, or explain.
kek
why'd you get nicked?

>go home
>say hello to my neighbor whos an officer

>two months ago
>car registration was overdue
>cops tells me to get it renewed because the fine is more than 200 dollars
>wishes me a good night

>Even the police are polite in Canada.

>A Finn actually talking to their neighbors

What is this sorcery

>driving 10 imperial units of measurement per hour over the speed limit
>hear sirens
>get pulled over by the police tank
>take license from wallet and registration from glove box
>roll down my window, turn up AC to compensate.
>put both hands on the steering wheel where the cop can see them
>"xir, please step out of your vehicle"
>tip the cop $2 for opening the door for me
>cop puts on elbow-length latex glove
>tip the cop $10 to use lubricant
>receive my complementary Obama-Care subsidized prostate exam
>he feels it!
>"xir, are you smuggling contraband!?"
>Panic because I was hiding Kinder Eggs in my large intestine
>try to run for it
>get winded after 20 yards
>I really need to vape less
>the cop dual wields deagles and unloads both clips
>hits a pedestrian, but only grazes my arm.
>go to the hospital to get stitches for my arm
>go bankrupt from medical bills and tipping doctors/nurses/patients.

>Sorry sir without any proof there isn't anything we can do.
Why don't they say this when a man supposely violates a restraining order?

Yeah, I was really expecting to get fined as well so it was a nice surprise.

were you just waiting for a mate?

Years ago in a city close to my town, I saw two policemen running out of a bar where they were probably having lunch break and jumping on their Alfa and doing this youtube.com/watch?v=bZxPL0Q2tJY
Sure there was some bad guy to catch and sure they know how to drive
I wonder if they have returned to pay the bill

>be me going out biking to park which has creek running through it
>rained heavily night before
>moving a branch out the way when I hear "hey buddy have you seen a white truck?"
>'like in the parking lot? Or in-?"
>cop 2 says "found it!"
>literally a white pickup in the creek
>go around to other ledge to check it out
>cops are on other side
>"Hey buddy can you see if there's a body?! "
>'nope! '
>help fire fighters by pointing them to where to get to truck the easiest
>continue biking

Pic related

Women shouldn't be police officers 2bh

Pic also related, excuse the nigger tier caption

Was in 11th grade when this happened lol

>driving home from work late at night
>cops pass me
>u turn at the roundabout behind me
>flashinglights.jpg
>shit myself, pull over
>say they're gunna RBT me
>look at my licence for 2 minutes
>leave, don't even RBT

>conveniently get a call from police fundraising the next day
i didn't get shot so something when wrong i guess

>crazy big sis calls the cops on my mom again after an argument
thats the last 2 or 3 interactions i had with cops
i hate my family

>crash my motorbike in Botant Bay
>hand guards are all fucked up
>passing general duties helps me
>he even gives me a riot baton to hit my handguards back into place

>driving on a friday night
>road check
>cop shines light in my eyes, then stares at them while asking if I've been drinking
>sees my pupils return to normal, waves me through to next cop
>repeat
>drive on

I reported my missing or possibly stolen phone. The officer was a top lad, he helped me come up with a story so that the insurance company would have to cover the costs of a new phone, and told me some funny work-related stories.

it's the name of the special police force against extortion and kidnappings

I met a competent one who stopped a fighting between two man and even scolded another officer for not giving a shit, was a cute though.

But you are right, in most of the situtations women can't do shit without a male officer even if they wanted.

>is that alcohol in that container?
>no
>o-okey