The great Lord kek is displeased anons. As a seer of His great will...

The great Lord kek is displeased anons. As a seer of His great will, I have ascertained that there is a significant lack of repeating digits on this board as of late. This leaves only one conclusion: Lord Kek demands meme sacrifices. Sacrifice your greatest rarest memes to this board so that our mighty Lord will grant mercy on us!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1B488z1MmaA&feature=youtu.be&t=34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off you and your low effort Sup Forums thread

Fuck Kek

He is not a a god, he is a ineffectual shitstain

heresy!!!!

Frog memes for the frog god.

Stare at this cool illusion user
5-10minutes

>implying anybody in this realm can comprehend Kek's true will
fucking kill yourself fraud

Kek has forsaken this board.
It is ravaged by shitposting and shills are rampant.

I feel like something scary is gonna pop out

Behold this lack of dubs! Is this not evidence of his great displeasure? Do you not fear the curse of Kek? REPENT YE, REPENT YE SINNERS. ONLY TRUE MEMES CAN SATE LORD KEK'S WILL.

Notice the significant lack of dubs. REPENT YE REPENT YE OH SINNERS FOR THE CURSE OF KEK IS AT HAND. HE IS DISPLEASED WITH YOUR PALTRY OFFERINGS. GIVE ONLY THE BEST TO KEK!

Its not a scare its 33kb idiot
Im sorry im rerolling

No you're the idiot!

I will try to save us

Doubles confirm

PRAISE KEK

Praise Kek! The MEMES have please him enough to give us a small portion of meme magic!

Kek please grant me dubs.

cobfirmed

Cunfirmed

Let's try again. I should have know that shitty frog would displease him.

I feel it anons... His mighty and terrible presence.... KEK! KEK! KEK!

KEK WILLS IT

PRAISE KEK

HOLY SHIT KEK IS REAL PRAISE HIS GLORY ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GOD

OH SHIT

Woah

Magnificent...

KEK
WILLS
IT

Dayum

Check the digits in this thread and know he is still with us:

BRETHREN THE MEME MAGIC HAS BEGUN! DO NOT STOP NOW! ONWARDS TO KEK, THE ALMIGHTY GOD!

There's a pattern that will fuck up your color vision for a long time. Might be it

I feel blessed to see kek in action

Kek here. It's cool guys. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Check my septs.

HE IS PLEASED

KEK BE PRAISED

Kek's blessings are as abundant as the digits through which he reveals himself.

I WAS KEK
BUT NOW I SEEEEE

Your faith pleases him.

Kek always rewards the faithful.

He is truly smiling upon us.
Praise him

sacrifice

DEAR KEK, PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMLE OFFERING!

my eyes are open

Is it a sign... Kek... Are you trying to tell us something?

>CNN LOSES CONTACT WITH DAVID SUZI

WHAT IN THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

It's happening!!!

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

Kek

Nigger

No you're reterded

>U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!!

OYE GREEN FROG

We meet again.

Today is the day i will murder you.

Witness the UCHIHA Power

youtube.com/watch?v=1B488z1MmaA&feature=youtu.be&t=34

MAMMA MIA

Lord KEK is displeased with your post. Now, take that shit you're carrying and put it in the toilet; you're stinking IP the thread.

Kek Is a false god. Jesus is the only one

There is no Lord KUK, you fat albino goblin.

You don't know the power of UCHIHAS

NO U

Muh nigga.

Our Lord is kind to believers

It's a meme dude. No one actually worships Kek. It's just /pol: being silly and helping keep away normies. It's just one of those many random board culture things that happen for no reason

Proof that "here come dat boi" is an anti-kek meme and all those how make and proliferate stank memes rather than dank memes will feel Kek's wrath.

Witness Lord Kek's perfection!

I am the prophet of kek, those who seek to destory precious rare maymays in his name are infidels and deserve to hang from the neck until dead.

Kek is not fickle, his seemingly random acts of magic are dictated by logic, and his will appears exactly where he intends it to.

my singles will prove kek doesn't exist

>this thread only has 69 posts after 3 hours

Praise Kek