Post happy Hitlers

Post happy Hitlers

Other urls found in this thread:

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_von_Mackensen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can't help but smile at this pic

hitler was the nicest and coolest person on this planet ever

Hipler trits

Also why does that pic make laugh out loud?

Adolf tripler

It's a very believable and human moment. We often think of Hitler as this irredeemable monster. But he was just a man. There were moments when he was embarrassed, surprised, joyful, even sentimental. It's an odd thought but true.

even the dog knows what he's up to. ears flat...

First selfie in history

Ja, Mein Fuhrer

Can you imagine the feeling of euphoria he must have experienced when the Nazis were at the height of their power in 40-41? everyone worshiping him like a god etc...

The virgin Hitler vs The Chad Stalin

Who is that seated next to him, Von Hindenburg?

Ludendorff Possibly.

im being serious man, i read his book, he totally seems cool, just like any one of us living in despair, he from working as a labour went to become world conquerer. he was totally cool. i like his ideas and innocent pure mentality. he did what his country needed and those scum tumor jews deserved.

there really few guz on this planet i respect and hitler is one of them.

did he push her?

Hitler was a shy aspie, he had to keep that roastie away from him.

Eva Braun was a QT

Problem is, he believed his own poison regarding the Jews, and so did everyone else around him. During the last months of the war the remaining high command (Himmler, Goering, et al) tried to trade a train car load of Jews bound for Bergen Belsen to the British and Americans for a shit load of trucks they promised would be used only on the Russian (by then the East German) front. They sincerely believed that the World Jewish Conspiracy that controlled the Allies and the Financial world would very much agree to such a swap.

They were laughed out of the negotiations.

Hey, I have one of those

get him mason

They were on top of the world, in less than 6 years Germany went from a poor/defeated country into a strong powerhouse that could take any country in the world alone. In the end it took 3 empires (UK,USA/USSR) to take down a country smaller than texas.

Yeah, if Hitler had played his cards better things might have been a lot different.

Yep. He should have invaded Britain. Then turned his eyes toward Russia.

Lol, implying we weren't about to nuke Berlin.... Why do you think we developed two bombs? Only was was due for Japan.

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_von_Mackensen

this guy

>Welp, gotta use this other bomb for something now that killing Nazis with it is out...
>Hell, might as well wipe out a fuckload more nip civilians with it

We made two because they were both diffrent designs you Dingus.

Imagine having all these people worshiping you like a lot of Germany did up until around 1942 or 43. He had a real incredible 6-8 year run of being a God there and that damn doctor of his destroyed his mind to the point he no longer made rational decisions.

You were about to nuke Berlin at the END of the war when germany was already losing. Its easy to brag when your enemy is already bleeding.

Typical murrica

Not true really, USA was also fighting Japan and Germany wasn't fighting alone..they had Italy etc..Either Russia or the USA would have been able to take them out alone if it was just one on one..GB was not much help..

I was just at the Holocaust museum yesterday and I'm sure everyone (even the Jewish tourists) could acknowledge that Hitler had a magnetic charisma about it.

That sumbitch was born to lead.

>italy
>helped
pick one

>they had Italy
Both Italy and Japan contributed absolutely nothing in the war. Hell.. Germany even had to help out Italy after they failed to invade Greece. As for Japan, they werent even involved in the war in Europe, intead they went full retard and attacked pearl harbour (instead of helping Germany in Europe)

Germany had incompetent allies and fought the war alone until the end

Now that I have contributed I shall take some myself.

whats going on here?

Without Italy helping Germany, the allies could have invaded France in 1943. North Africa campaign, Mediterranean Sea battles, and invasion of Sicily took time and cost thousands of lives. Remember, Italy had a formidable fleet also.

Japan was more playing a risky long game trying to knock America out of the Pacific so they wouldn't have to worry about defending a bunch of there Island territories. Then they could focus on keeping the Soviets out as they finally made some headway in China where they had stalled after stretching too thin.

Italy invaded Greece without Hitler´s knowlege, because Mussolini wanted to impress Hitler and Japan attacked pearl harbour just because they felt like it, there was nothing strategic about it.

If the axis had focused on helping Germany it would have been alot different. Italy had a good fleet, Japad had a decent airforce.

and then he killa he self

dream woman

The Japanese vastly underestimated American production capabilities and willingness to fight. The japanese were hoping the American navy would be crippled long enough for them to entrench themselves in their island territories and shore up their navy.

The american navy could produce the equivalent of Japan's entire navy every year.

Germany's biggest mistake was stretching themselves too thin and going into Russia.

this made me sad

Satanic ritual to summon

hitler was a great man

"Nicht weinen, weil sie vorüber!
Lächeln, weil sie gewesen!"