Aye how yall like my sons he fresh af

aye how yall like my sons he fresh af

Very good

Not really much market for black boys these days.
I will pay $350 for him and you can keep the clothes.

>my sons
niggers dont raise their kids. dont fucking lie.

here my other sons

Curious george?

It's bad enough to be a niglet growing up. All the odds stacked against him. Why double down and dress him as a wannabe ghetto shit-stain? If I were black and had a kid, I'd do every damned thing I could to make him stay apart from that culture. Up to and including requiring him to dress and talk like Carlton.
More time doing educational things and less time dressing him as Ice Dog Suge Balls.

implying niggers think ahead

this kid is going to be annoying as fuck when he's like 12 and 13.

His name is Alfonso Ribero and he was one of Michael Jacksons Catamites.

Well then... the troll was strong in that one.

hes a fucking nigger
I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

Kek, if you were black, you still would do nothing.

360 with clothes. Don't want no naked boys running around.

Cancer of the earth

yall niqqas jus hatin smh yall sum broke niggas ain got shit but some cruzty asz cloze my boiz schlangin theys meat wit they fire ass jeans

I know this

Where can one find a more American black culture tho?

You have to be in the blackies shoes, they never step on the moon it wasn't a black man who ended the bigger issues of American? Such as drug policies and so on

Where can black Americans say we did it here

If these are your sons why did youcopy them from the internet and have duplicates?

Well god and america, they won't be too bad of nigers growing up, good job dude ^^

No thanks as I said there's not much demand for black boys. Perhaps you can list him on craigslist.

It don't think it is good for the African American culture based on "thugs" stealing, robbing, hurting, drug dealing. Why does no one talk about this like the social justice African American leaders? Any one around the world tyhinks of "american" blacks as rapping robbing niggers. Lately I have been respecting African "immigrants" who are not islamitized alot more than my locals and they obviously work alot harder and live more honestly.

*I don't thins it is good for the