I'm eating McDonald's right now

I'm eating McDonald's right now.

Are you jealous?

I bet you are, you little bitch.

Yes

I just had a spicy mcchicken and fries. Still enjoying their one of a kind Coke® recipe

I want to fuck a McDonald's Big Mac®.

Two fish sandwiches and some fries.

Don't forget to open your sandwiches and scrape off about half the tartar sauce, this is part of the fun.

I had five guys earlier which is most definitely better than mcdonalds

I won't lie and say I never go to McDonalds... sometimes, you just want a meal of grease, salt, and cheese. But honestly, it's maybe once every 2-3 months. So the question begs to be asked... who'd be jealous. It's not like it's either expensive or hard to find. For 99.9% of the civilized world, if you want McDonalds, you can have McDonalds... within minutes.

I'm not 12, so no I'm not jealous you strange freak

whats with mcdonalds shills on Sup Forums

Better than some of the other tired memes. Frankly, that QP looks good right now. Not good enough to forgo a real dinner, but like I said, sometimes grease and cheese is tasty.

Yo, yo YO, muh main main, if you be DOWN wif no tipping (and, shiiit, bro, ya KNOW we ain't down wif tipping) Get you dinnah on at MACdonalds. Shit be cheap. An' again, NO MUFUCKIN TIPPING.

GahDAMN, homie, MacDonals means mufuckin DATE night. Shit.

Not really. I honestly can't wait to get home, hug muh mom, and get a home cooked meal. I've been on the road eating fat food for 3 weeks now

The new coke zero sugar formula just released !?!Q

Not using it for fries..

newfag detected..

says your dead grandma

NA NIGGA I GOT DAT KFC NIGGA

>17178▶
> (OP)
>whats with mcdonalds shills on Sup Forums
Are you sure about that? pic related

Back in da 70s, an afroamerican dad was AROUN fo he kids. An he took dem to MACdonalds and shit

so mcdonalds chicken with bones?

I prefer popeyes, much greasier

That good nigga dad had hella kids, wtf, must be wealthy

Ya'll are eating trash, I had a double double from In n Out.

Am I the only one in this thread who isn't a big fat piece of shit?

enjoy the shitty punny fries that taste like nothing and lard shakes, yikes

I feel sorry for you as i do myself knowing i could cook better meals for myself each time i put any of that plastic chemical food in my mouth.

Yeah, 5 guys. awesome burger. The fries rock as well.

Is that hair growing out of the burger??? Im so confused

i haven't eaten mickey d's in over 30 years. picked up a big mac combo recently. ate half, tossed the other half. felt like ass the rest of the day. farts smelled like a petroleum refinery.

so, am i jelly? no. not at all.

and they want $15 dollars an hour in American...LOL

psst...it's a vageena

You have become soft, America no longer needs you...

psst...its a newfag

are these for real?
no wonders nigs love mcdonalds

enjoy it user. Remember to drink plenty of water.

I feel sick off of Vicodin and this just made me more ill.

Well it was around the time before blacks, actually became "niggers"

fuck that, user is right. fast food is such shit food its not even funny.

you mean diet coke?

Fuck no u fat fuck

"nutritional" value from mac doogal's site.

shit tonne of salt, fat, and cholesterol

When I am stuck deep in the jungles of North Korea killing the remaining radioactive gooks, and I am eating a big mac in front of you, tell me that again...

>When I am stuck deep in the jungles of North Korea killing the remaining radioactive gooks, and I am eating a big mac in front of you, tell me that again...

Sure. Should I wrap my comment in a mcdouble wrapper for you?

Shut up europoor, you actually calculated the whole meal, you are that mad and jealous?

You have no idea.

>first, holy fucking dub dub quads

Back in the 1970s, blacks were mostly considered to be pretty cool. They had their own style and it WASN'T fucking rap/ghetto shit. Their contribution to music was actual music... and it was good. Sure, there was violence in the inner most parts of the cities where the poorest blacks lived, but it was the exception rather than the rule. Race was not a serious problem back then. I'd say there were more racist white people back then, than problem blacks. Now, it's the opposite. Whites bend over backward to avoid racist behavior and blacks try to be as ghetto and BLMish as they can.

But, yeah- those are real ads from the 1970s. Targeted market advertising. Black TV shows from then... the Jeffersons, Good Times, etc... had lots of black-only commercials.

no pickles please tho

its a trick to make them make you a fresh burger, the more you know...

>fish sandwich
literally the one inedible thing that mcdicks serves
what is wrong with you

only the educated know this...not the "educated"

>generally don't like fast food.
>It's all greasy and salty as fuck.
>But now and then.
>Once in a while.
>Get an enormous craving for a Double Quarter Pounder with fries on it.
>Drives me crazy until I finally buy it.

I dunno what McDonalds put in their fucking food, but now and then I just got to have it. What the fuck is wrong with me.

It's expensive if you're me. I don't get fast food often just because I live in the only part of this entire town that has ZERO fast food restaurants on hand - but whenever I do get fast food I can't resist spending around 40$. Sometimes more.
(Thems canadian money and pricing).
I go so rarely that I order enough food that I can eat it was leftovers for 2 days.

I'm really fucking old.

dub quads of truth

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I absolutely LOVE that copypasta.

That counts as education lol

nope, dope. texasfag

if you could read and comprehend i did say

>picked up a big mac combo recently

so, yeah...i calculated the whole meal

>I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee.

Afraid she was going to notice the dead hooker you had in the back seat?

I love McDonald's. the free diarrhea is worth the nutritional value you get from Hot Garbage

>implying it's pasta

Not from texas, not a steer or a queer.

you nigger lover

Time to learn some self-control, friend. When I get the urge for my grease/cheese fix, it's 2 quarter pounders a small fry and a small drink. That's pretty bad for you, but it's like $7 with the app. I can't imagine another $33 worth of that crap.

No. I'm also not a big fat piece of shit. Because I can't afford to be. If I had the money to eat out all the time, I'd be the biggest fattest piece of shit around.

>indicating you're new here

correct. i'm neither a steer, nor a queer. and no, i don't love you.

hi, newfriend

quads of queer says otherwise...

faggot nigger lover

Stop playing dumb user/

Maybe you should stop being an alcoholic? Really helps the digestive track instead of constant mush. My friends suck lol

nope, dope. quads confirm my post. keep dancing for me, my little faggot nigger

yea confirms you are the queer with quads of queer... glad you are proud of it though

And then the jews happened.

The hell's going on here??? Is this AI?

I am actually convinced they use an addictive additive.
I have cooked 5 star fuckin meals for myself at home as well as eaten at fantastic actual restaurants and I never crave anything like I crave fast "food."
That just doesn't add up.

see? i enjoy making you dance for me. keep it up, jr.

I know McDonald is shit but idk something about it. Maybe the chemicals. Like drugs. Taste so good but quality so bad

No one cared about the Jews back then, Heinrick. Not in the 80s, either. Or most of the 90s. The antisemitic shit's really only been a thing for the last 20 years... maybe because it made people think they were edgy on this new internet thing.

I know right

I'm about to go to Hardee's but a Big Mac sounds pretty damn good right now too

I'm eating a Cheeseburger with a fried egg on top and a root beer.. all from a restraint with a real grill not heat lamps... are you jealous?

neet with unlimited unthrottled data, money, and time, try me poosy !

I am going to go get some mickey d's right now just to spite you, fuck it I will get it delivered.

you're tied down while eating?

Are there Tim Horton's restaurants near you? Their coffee is like that. People are fucking addicted to it. I never thought much of it...then I made the connection- it's the creamer. The people who have to have it every fucking day always get double/double. I'm convinced their creamer is addictive. I drink coffee black, so I never fell for it.

I work for mcdonalds, you should see the meat and chicken when it's frozen. I'll never eat from a fucking mcdonalds again

Does it taste like mcdonalds? Probably tastes like what anybody can make, yikes...

i'll make you dance until this bread is pruned

this?

All the preservatives keeps the bread and me living longer, what the fuck are you trying to make up at this point?

pic related, it's you

I worked there too and I know every fucking employee accepts leftovers

A typical order from McDicks for me is:
>McChicken
>10 piece nuggets
>Double quarter pounder with cheese
>Make one of those a combo, maybe with a poutine

Or from A&W
>Chubby chicken burger
>7 piece or whatever the fuck they come in there chicken strips
>Mozza or Mama burger wib cheengs
>Whistle dog before they discontinued them
>Make one of those a combo, maybe with poutine

Wendy's
>Spicy chicken burger
>Baconator
>fuckin chicken strips
>Make one of those a combo, probably with poutine
>frosty

Plus ordering for my gf = $40+ at literally any fast food joint.

I can make a burger that will put any restaurant's to shame. And, it's not hard. it just takes some proper prep and good ingredients. Happy to share...

girls have been replaced by heat sources now!?!

i'm making you dance for me. it's entertaining that i have so much control over you.

show all posters here that you're a good boy by replying. show them i've taught you well. :)

mcgangbang time !!!

So do I.

-can't get hired by mcdonalds

If it's what you want to eat, I'm fine with it.

Agreed. Mcdonalds is far from the best burger even for fast food joints. Wendys is better and tastes so much fresher and 'clean'. But there's something about that greasy salty mess of food I still enjoy and is so addicting.

I don't know what kind of shitfest state you live in but the only thing employees eat in my store is the French fries and ice cream products. I am a swing manager