Food thread. Go

Food thread. Go.

You said "food thread". Still waiting to see the food.

Where is that restaurant

Wait? is that your poop to the right after your ate that hamburger helper? less dairy and weed dude

One of three mini meatloaf I just made

did you just put ketchup straight on top of it? you madman

I did about 30min prior. They each went in for about 100min total. Also Ketchup in the recipe as is. Tastes pretty good

I know ketchup is in the recipe, just I used to work at a buffet bar, and the way we made meatloaf was with the ketchup mixed in to it, not just on top of it. Did you get the air out of it before putting it in the oven or leave the air in?

Air? I have no idea what you mean. I just threw it together with onions and shredded carrots and garlic and shit. Goes in the oven right after getting mixed. How tf would you get air out?

cottage pie

Pick it up once it's in whatever you're baking it in and slam it down on the table several times. No idea if it makes a difference or not, but that's how they trained us to make it, was damn good meatloaf though, so there's that. To me it didn't really make sense, taking the air out logically seems like it would make it more dense and tough, but it didn't.

What's in it?

Looks like good work for an Australian.

if youre not getting velveeta, youre fuckin up