HAPPENING: EGYPTAIR FLIGHT MS804 FROM PARIS TO CAIRO OFF RADAR, MISSING

cnn.com/2016/05/18/middleeast/egyptair-flight-disappears/index.html

A320 AIRCRAFT HAS NOT BEEN HEARD FROM IN TWO HOURS, LAST REPORT WAS AT 37000FT AND CLIMBING OVER THE MEDITERRANEAN. 69 ABOARD.

Stream links:
livenewschat.eu/top/
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
2ndrun.tv/news_directory/national/cnn/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/cnn-live-stream
playlivenew.com/2010/08/watch-cnn-news-live/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WB2fOk19Iao
livenewschat.eu/politics/
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/
livenewschat.eu/top/
earthdispatch.com/foxnews.html
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/fox-news-live-stream
hulkusc.com/fox-news-hd-stream/
rt.com/news/343502-egyptair-plane-paris-cairo-disappears/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WITNESSED

Assuming it is a suicide hijacking attack, the terrorists are fucking idiots. You'd want to crash the plane early in the flight to have as much fuel in the tank as possible for maximum boom boom...

IT IS TRULY HAPPENING

Only underaged people would celebrate the death of others. If you're an adult and celebrate this, you need to reevaluate your life.

UPDATE: PLANE ENTERED EGYPTIAN AIRSPACE AND WENT MISSING.

THE EGYPTIANS ARE BEHIND THE ATTACK. KEK WILLS IT

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE

They should be called shitbrains not shitskins desu desu famalam

>Kept rising in altitude
>Radar contact lost
>Reached orbit in space

WATCH OUT ISRAEL!!!

smells like a false flag

PLANE WRECKAGE FOUND IN NORTHEAST LIBYA FAR FROM POPULATED AREAS. TERRORISM SUSPECTED.

You guys are retarded, if it's off radar that means the aircraft has already crashed or exploded. Radar can't be "turned off", only the aircraft's GPS beacon.

SWALLAHU COCKBAR

IT WAS THE CHINKS 666

ATTENTION THIS IS NOT HAPPENING

PLS RETURN TO NORMAL

ALL IS WELL

God help us all.

KEK

DID THE MUZZIES DO THIS? DOUBLES CONFIRMS IT

Are you implying we are somehow guilty? Are you implying that we could have stopped it?

it was a hijack and it crashed in the water

doubles confirm

Do you know any better streams?

>2016
>Still can't watch tv on the internet

Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not Sup Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, happening fags. Nothing will happen

ITS GOING INTO A PYRAMID

SCREEN CAP THIS

Good Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=WB2fOk19Iao

>tfw Trump will create a time machine and rescue all the pure aryan children who died in the war

What the hell? Did the door swinging back knock him out?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TUTANKHAMEN RISES

No jets so far
I doubt this plane coming to us

nice

There were sneks on the plane.
terrorist sneks confirmed

Good lad.

Think it might be u that's retarded

Why do you have a cam window of yourself?

NUCLEAR

WAR

BEGINS

NOW

> OH nO

I love surprise happenings.

Oy vey remember the 69

The Mulimes are going against Kek head on!

they expect one of us in the wreckage

KEK ARE YOU WATCHING

SONIC BOOMS HEARD IN NEW JERSEY. THE GHOUL IS UP IN THE AIR (CAN YOU FEEL IT)

Holy shit.
This right here? This is autism. Not Sup Forums "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking reported. I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged shitdicked little cumguzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL. You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it. These threads are pure cancer, happening fags. Nothing will happen.

>MSNBC
livenewschat.eu/politics/
hulkusc.com/watch-msnbc-live-streaming/

>CNN
livenewschat.eu/top/

>FOX
earthdispatch.com/foxnews.html
vaughnlive.tv/newzviewz
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/fox-news-live-stream
hulkusc.com/fox-news-hd-stream/ (HD)

repeating digits for isis

it was hezbollah

THEY ARE CRASHING THIS PLANE

PRAISE OUR LARD AND FLAVOR KEK, DAT BOI DONALD TRUMP WILL FIST OBAMA TO DEATH AND GAS EVERY LIBERAL JEWISH SAFE SPACE

ALLAHUKEKBAR

Lmao polish adam, is that you?

The mummy returns!

I HAVEN'T EVEN SLEPT YET. IT'S 04:55AM HERE.
I'M SO HAPPY.
PRAISE KEK.

KEK IS WITH US ON THIS NIGHT

he tried to save them from this hell

>A320

Shit plane tb.h f.am.

I flew in one of those, hit some turbulence and it felt like it was fishtailing. Any reports of bad weather?

WITH NO SURVIVORS

pls be rapefugees

Thank God, this is the best shemitah year ever

If singles its not happening it was just a radar malfuction

>It's another plane goes missing late at night where nothing comes of it and everybody wasted their time staying up all night episode

BROTHER, KEK IS ALWAYS WATCHING FROM DUBHALLA

HE IS CHECKING YOU EVEN NOW

#notallmuslims

Israel shot it down. Passenger manifest will be released? Who was on that plane.

capped

PLANE JUST CRASHED INTO THE EIFFEL TOWER

NO SURVIVORS

you're dreaming
please wake up

it will be the pyramids, i have been told

Can i get a double

rt.com/news/343502-egyptair-plane-paris-cairo-disappears/

MH370 JUST REAPPEARED ON RADAR, CF18S ARE TAKING OFF

What if ISIS is collecting planes for a massive terrorist attack

I wish

It's something to do.

kek

DOUBLES AND TURKROACHES SHOT IT DOWN

>MH370

CNN GONNA HIT THE JACKPOT ON RATINGS. WHO'S LAUGHING NOW FOX?

really?

if singles your mother and father were both brutally murdered and sodomized to death with their own decapitated limbs soaked in fermented urine

if doubles they were slowly roasted alive while being fucked in the ass by frog monkies

if triples they were slowly beheaded over several years with cabbages

Sun is already up in that area. Fucking reporters have become so lazy, content to get shit off twatter.
Get a nigger out on a boat filming. I'd do it for enough shekels.

Niggers are going to be mad

TFW this has been planned for the night Trump drops the rape allegations on the Clintons

What if ISIS is collecting planes because they're autistic and dont care who knows it

MUSLIMS DID THIS AND THEY HAVE ONLY ONE PLAN. CRASHING THIS PLANE.

maybe they're just turning them into sweet houses

>It's just ominous

I saw the light.

TURKROACH CONFIRMED

>ISIS
>Knowing how to land a plane

WE NEED MORE REFUGEES

No bad weather reports so far and they said it was a brand new plane.

EXPLODED OVER THE MED OFF THE COAST OF TURKSHITS

ALL 50 PASSPORTS FOUND
Steven A. Adams
James Baker Cornwell
Abdullah Khan
Samantha Townes
Jeremy Scalabrine
Pierre Lamoud
Abdullah Abdullah
Qasim Qurnet
Jamal Abdullah
Hassan Tariq Mousadeq
Tariq Moamar Dieng
Abdullah Abdullah
Nasser Kuraift
Kulafo Kalafi
Abdullah Abdullah
Sher Khan Tigris
Aflong Alfong al-Bislam

RELIGION OF PEACE CONFIRMED

GOD WILLS IT BROTHERS
THE TIME IS NIGH
DEUS VULT!

Holy shit praise Kek

no the door broke open but apparently he looked in and lost his balance and fell in so ye he ded