Talk with me guys I don't know what to do I am crying like a bitch

Talk with me guys I don't know what to do I am crying like a bitch

>be me 26
>earning relatively good money
>gf is 24
>she is at last year in university, living with me, I am taking care of her every single need
>we are together like this for 4 years
>for a week now I am feeling I need to propose her
>I made a romantic meal tonight, candles like in the fucking movies to propose her when she returns from the university
>butterflies in my stomach all the day but happy as fuck
>this is it
>the momment
>insert bullshit proposal text here
>"that is very sweet of you user, but I don't believe in marriage, so no"
>o-okay
>"I hope it doesn't hurt you"
>n-no okay
>we finish eating our food
>I am fighting not to cry
>she stands up and kisses my forehead
>"thank you for the dinner user, please put the plates in the dishwasher, I am going to wash my teeth and I will go to sleep I am dead tired"
>o-ok
>wait until she goes to bed
>open a metaxa and drink and cry now for 2 hours

wew lad

It would be funny actually if it wouldn't be about me. Is she with me only for the money?

Dump her, and dump her fast.

If she was that insensitive, like you described.. Wtf are you doing, man? Just dump her already, you don't deserve shit like that

but I love her

Obviously she doesn't love you, grow a pair, this should be a obvious decision.

Together for 4 years and never talked about the possibility of marriage? Either you are the most retarded cuckold I've seen on this board, or just baiting.

Love is meant to be something good. If you feel like shit, drop it. Always.

Is she still sleeping? Kill that fucking roastie cunt before she wakes up, enjoy the sound of her choking on her own blood and the look of fear in her eyes then turn your weapon on yourself.

>You made a dish for her
>She eated that and forced you to clean up
You are giant cuckold, op.
I don't believe that you were with her for 4 yrs and havent spoken about getting married and her statement about it.
She doesn't want to be with you but you are taking care of her and her every need, so she won.
End up with her, otherwise you will kill yourself after she finds someone who is earning much more than you and marry him in instant mode.

she's cheating on you sorry. she needs to have multiple dicks in her without any commitment

we talked about it several times and she was always saying things like how stupid is that, making fun of her friends for marrying a guy and divorcing him after a year. She always told me she hates the idea of paying fuckton of money for a wedding, to wear a stupid dress just to make the family happy.

I just didn't think she is this serious about it

Dump her.

What are you talking about, dude? Never had a girlfriend?
This.

Maybe she just doesn't want to get married

Then you are stupid for putting yourself in this position. L2p and listen when you talk about important things.

Well that is entirely on you then my friend. I feel bad for you, but it sounds like she was pretty clear and you should have known this would happen.

You've wasted four years now, get out before you waste more. She probably thought you were happy without marriage and things will sour now anyways.

she is not. I know her timetable, she doesn't have time to cheat on me.

but I like my life and I love her...

but what the fuck why not...we are doing everything together when she is not studying, she is literally my best friend, we are crazy for each other, we are already a couple it is just not official......

Oh okay, sorry for me to be stating the obvious in these posts
Weirdo, here is your (You)

>Thanks for dinner, please put the dishes in the dishwasher
What are you doing, son? If the bitch won't even fix the plates after you've made her a fucking grand meal and she turned down your proposal, what's going on in your house on normal days?

she knows you know then are you that gifted?

She washes her fucking teeth like a faggot user. You got off lucky.

Why are you muricunts so obsessed with getting married though? Do you really want to have to give your bitches half your shit when you eventually divorce? This is 2017, wake up

Ink that's something you have to ask her. People can love each other and not get married. Not everyone wants kids either ffs. What so hard to understand about that. Both cost alot to do. And if she was really in it for the money she would try to get married quickly and divorce you or get her pregnant and dump you for support. Your girlfriend seems smart and thinks about things. You should try.

Idk*

If she was actually smart she would have taken this clown for his bank

Lmao

Bro go into the room and tell her that you don't think the relationship will work. Break up with her, she couldn't even put the dishes in the dishwasher after rejecting you?

I came home early while she was all the day at the university. Almost every single time she makes me dinner.

what

because it would make me happy if she would wear my name. because every single time we go somewhere people are suprised we are not married. because I want to live the rest of my life with her.

"so why don't you want to marry me"? I don't know it sounds like begging for sex.

I don't want to ruin the mood, we just returned from our holiday 2 weeks ago.

It sounds a bit like she's a mom figure and you're a kid figure she thinks is cute. Do you cook for her often? Does she always react in such a way to your romantic advances?
If she does... well that's a bit insensitive and I just hope you don't get hurt user.

Let me get this straight... You've been living with her for 4 years and apparently didn't know she didn't "believe in marriage"? What the fuck kind of relationship are you in where you don't know this very basic information about her? You deserve this shit you retard. Learn to properly communicate with your next girl and maybe get to know them to a decent degree and make sure your goals/desires are in line or else you'll be wasting both your time. Fucking idiot.

With that being said the only two type of girls that say, "I don't believe in marriage" are people with massive daddy issues (single parent household and/or deadbeat dad which makes them not "believe" in relationships/long-term shit) or she's simply a dumb slut.

There's no decent girl out there that'd shoot you down like that, especially after 4 years so good job loving a total cunt. Your fault for not actually knowing her after living with the bitch for 4 years. God relationships nowadays are so baseless. Do you people even communiticate anymore or just fucking watching Netflix on different devices when you're home? Pathetic relationship

I have two friends whose parents got married in like their late fourties. They all had kids and stuff and lived together for like 20 years before they did it. I get that you wanna strenghten your bonds further by making it more official, but not everyone has the same needs. Doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't love you as much as you love her.

I'd just wait if I were you. Maybe she'll come around later, when you both are more established. There's no reason to rush it if you think you have something that'll last.

Yeah man well like I said not everyone wants to get married or have kids. Maybe she doesn't ent mean now but again ask. But if not then I think if that's what you want and or have kids then its prob best to end it and look for someone who wants the same.

After a romantic meal and the proposal... which is a giant leap in a relationship.. she tells him to do the dishes and goes to bed... that's not very nice or loving

Dump her. If she's willing to sacrifice for you, then, she'll marry you. Living together without a contract is a risky business. She's basically saying that she'll stay with you until she finds a better guy. Easier to move out that way, no? No divorce.

If someone is going to cheat, they will make time and you wouldn't even know

If you want marriage and she does not, you are in a failing relationship. You can still have fun and love her, but understand there are limitations in the relationship and neither of you will really be happy in the end.

The best thing you can do is talk to her and ask why - it could be that she actually doesn't want to marry YOU, not that she is against marriage altogether. There may be nothing wrong with you, you might not be her end game. Not to mention, she is only 24. That's very young to actually get married. After one failed marriage (I got married around that time), I wouldn't recommend it. Neither of you are mature enough to handle that, and it sounds like she is aware of it.

If after talking, it's pretty apparent that you'll either need to call of the relationship and find something that you really want (with a future marriage) and she will find what she wants (an alpha male train run on her ass).

>I am going to wash my teeth
WHAT THE FUCK
dude you need to run, this bitch is going to eat you in your sleep

>hit post too soon

...or be unhappy and just deal with it. It's not a happy outcome either way, so just be ready to be sad for a bit. You'll be a bigger man after all of it.

That's the perfect time for marriage and family. You have to remember that as the woman age, the chance of having a defective child gets bigger.

It's pretty cold tbh, but OP did say she already said she wasn't into marriages, so I don't get why he popped the question to begin with.

If you're starting a marriage with sacrifice, why start one at all? If anything, she'd get more of his shit af they married before she left him

No. You have no idea what you're talking about. The rate of birth defects raise in the mid- to late- thirties, not at any point in the twenties. Marriage in the early and mid- twenties is a mistake and anyone that thinks otherwise probably has had sex with like 3 people and lives a sheltered life. It's okay to want more than just being comfortable and unhappy deep inside.

Also, what if they don't want to have children? God knows we have enough shit posters and idiots here, much less the entire world.

That's what marriage is. Sacrifice. Through thick and thin. They're together for 4 years now. If she can't sign a contract that says, no leaving no matter what, then, what's the point of staying together?

The point is, they've been living together for 4 years. A contract won't do any harm if she really loves him. Why stay with the person if she doesn't want to sign it?

Being realistic, she's going to tell her friends about it, they're going to back her up. She'll think about it, but doesn't want to lose her cool social status and ability to go against norms.

If she's not willing to marry you then she's in the relationship for the benefits you provide and would leave the second she sees something better.

Dump her, you love her, she doesn't love you. She will tell you she does, but she loves what you give her and not you.

I find it astounding that it's been 4 years and you never even discussed the idea of marriage. You would have known then how she felt.

In fact, I find it so unbelievable I don't think your story is true.

She is 24! Who marries at 24 these days??

I think this relationship will die out quickly after this

lmao, sure you do user, it's not like she can arrange the time somehow right? But for your own mental health, i sincerely hope she isn't.

>we are already a couple it is just not official

Honestly being together 4 years I get you might think your under pressure to get married but if 1 of you really doesn't like the idea (for whatever reason) then you shouldn't force it.

If that means re-evaluating your willingness to continue that's entirely up to you.

>It would be funny actually if it wouldn't be about me. Is she with me only for the money?

I think the money is in the divorce. My best guess is she doesn't know whether she wants to spend the rest of her life with you.

>If she can't sign a contract that says, no leaving no matter what, then, what's the point of staying together?
Dude, are you even reading what you're writing? Why can't people live with and love eachother without involving contracts and church? It's not like these contracts ever stopped people from cheating and leaving eachother anyways, it's just a fucking piece of paper. If you're gonna base a relationship on that alone, I don't see the point.

If she really loves him, she's gonna stay with him, married or not. If she doesn't, but they get married anyways because of her "sacrifice," how long is it gonna take before she leaves him?

OP why do you think marriage is a prerequisite for a great relationship? It seems like you had one for 4 years without marriage. Why would marriage change any of that?

Don't sweat it, dude. UNLESS- there is no more talking about it. If she doesn't bring it up with you, after all you've been doing for her, then-

Time to really talk to her about exactly this.

I can't stress this to you enough user, dump her tomorrow.
Spend the rest of the night relaxing, imagining the fun free better single life you're about to have in a matter of hours. Be optimistic , realize if you don't have a side bitch then you better get use to your hands for a little bit of time, which is totally fine. But just chill have a drink ,smoke if u smoke, maybe even go on a walk around the neighborhood to get yourself moving and thinking but only depending on the nigger/white ratio in your area. But tomorrow don't even give her time to get her face caked up before you drop it on her. Help her pack everything. Don't do what I did and leave for a few hours while my ex packed her shit. She took a lot of my random cheap household items that I later found I was needing but didn't have because she's a petty ho. But ya good luck

Chillout man, youre young you sound like a woman. My parents been together for more than 30 years now. They got married bout 12 years ago.

you're a sugar daddy, gj user you socially inept fuck

RETARD OP DUMP HER ALREADY

didn't read the entire thread but the answer seems clear to me, talk her into it, convince her like why the fuck didn't you think of this? isn't that what relationships are about, opening up and communication? use your brain to think up some smart and convincing reasons why you want her to marry you and how it will be good! gl and much love you seem like a nice guy, the secret to a relationship is not being selfish and replying to negative things with positivity on behalf of the love of your other rather than yourselves

Smug rude ass bitch. Dump her and don't look back.

In four years, how did marriage not once come up in conversation? And because it's you who wants it, YOU should have brought it up within the first couple of months of knowing each-other. Literally just asking her what she thought about marriage could have saved you all this pain. Remember that for the next time you're dating someone

>I am taking care of her every single need

You can't see the shit coming? She's using you. She will haul ass on you as soon as she gets her degree and lands a job. You're time with her is already short. Dump her and make her life miserable.

why does it take people so long to propose?