FUCK YOU Sup Forums

FUCK YOU Sup Forums

I fell for the loli meme; lurked in several threads featuring lolis and developed a sexual attraction towards pre-pubescent girls. I've touched my little sister's genitals for about two weeks out of curiosity.

A few nights ago she woke up during this session, cried and ran to our parent's bedroom to sleep. She refused to tell them why she cried, but she now sleeps in their bedroom. She doesn't interact with me as much as she used to. She's changed a lot from just one night, and I deeply regret my actions.

Fuck this evil website

it's time

Well done OP

Your the scum not the site

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Blaming Sup Forums for your own fucked up fetishes.

You only came here in the first place because you were already fucked in the head, we all are.

have you considered killing yourself?

Nice try

You ain't wrong user

>implying loli is a meme

hue

Talk to a therapist dude, if you're confusing cartoons for real life, sexual or not, you need some assistance in sorting yourself out.

I think it's also a good idea for you to appear and be as un-threatening as you can be right now. Give her some space and let her set the boundaries.

dude you're the evil one user

you've pretty much ruined your little sister sense of security for the rest of her life

I've looked at loli for years and still haven't developed an attraction to real children.
You're just mentally ill user.

>Heil Hydra

Dude fantasy is fantasy for a reason. You fucked up and you deserve to be shot.

Tell her it was a prank, a big goof.

I think he needs to confess if he molests his sister without consequences she is going to feel like there is no where she can turn to for help

Da fuck this shit you spittin out nigga.
>set the boundaries
You as dumb as this bait you fell for.

>out of curiosity
>for two weeks

Yeah, okay. Like other anons have said, there's a massive difference between fantasy drawings and reality, and you're clearly blaming others for your own weakness and sexual fuckupedness.

Knock that off; even if it was Sup Forums's fault, you're still ultimately resonsible for yourself. Get help, and honestly it would be in your sister's best interest to tell your parents, so they can get her any help she may need.