You may only have two loli gfs. Choose wisely

You may only have two loli gfs. Choose wisely

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206008/Probe-launched-Polish-priest-gets-young-children-lick-whipped-cream-knee-creepy-school-initiation.html
dropbox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Two front and center

this

Correct choice

..whaa?

what is this?

Neither of them you sick fucks

Mods...

I'd take either Jew with the glasses cause they'll be smart n make good money to take care of me later in life then the 3rd from left for my evil doings of course.

Take this thread to full- Chan pls

HES DONE IT

Fucking pedo thread everywhere

I FUCKING REMEMBER THIS STORY AAAAA WHY DID I REMEMBER ALL THIS FROM THIS STUPID FUCKING PICTURE WHY IS THIS STILL TAKING UP SPACE IN MY PRECIOUS MIND

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206008/Probe-launched-Polish-priest-gets-young-children-lick-whipped-cream-knee-creepy-school-initiation.html

Damn, sauce?

Do as thou wilt. ehh?

apparently some catholic school in Poland have this long standing traditional ceremony of writing cat on their forehead and giving them whiskers and making them crawl around like cats and lick whipped cream off some dudes knees while he gets them wet somehow... that stick thing? I dont understand what the fuck the cermony is though... and its doesnt look great.

They posted pictures on their webpage as if they didn't think they would get any sort of backlash

they're all jews- I can smell the gefilte fish through my monitor

>full- Chan

Oh shit

Someone have cp link?

obviously.

Bump

double chan doesn't have any good boards anymore

dropbox com/sh/cqfzyrhh1hbvpm2/AAAiM-jDaaqUknanIO6SNB3Ga?dl=0#

Red Head on the left
girl with oscar (sesame street) on shirt

Mine are exactly the same

Oh hey Maggie