You guys miss me yet?

You guys miss me yet?
I can come back if you like.

Fuck no

>I can come back if you like.
being this willing to over throw all this country's built on

is it hard being that much of a cunt

>I can come back if you like.

Stay gone, nigger. Keep sucking Michael's dick.

if daca gets repealed, he'll be back to lead the movement for a new election

this is a massive hypocirital veiw

the first 100 days of obama all was blammed on bush
the first 100 days of trump o no cant be blamed on obama

but if its good its the opposite ?

>being this willing to over throw all this country's built on
you know something i don't?

you're fucking idiot you just said the same thing, it's not hypocritical. the momentum was carry over from the previous president. the first hundred days puts policies into place that roll out after the first hundred days.

Liberals don't care about such things, in their minds they're on a mission to save the world from da ebil cis hetero white scum. They don't lose any sleep over lies and hypocrisy, because its all for the greater good shitlord.

the idea that we change leaders and limit there time so they cant set up dictator ships

No thanks. Your foreign policy was way too light, and I certainly did not appreciate you making it a fined offense to choose not to have health insurance. I'm not really into the idea of having people tell me more ways I MUST spend my money.

Especially since insurance in general is a giant scam that is set up so that you pay to bet against yourself.

i understood him just fine

must be a personal issue

The only nigger that I have ever missed, and will ever miss, is our eternal overlord Moot. His prized creation has been taken over by a filthy nip and his army of faggots, and I say WE TAKE IT BACK!

Fuck no you dumb nigger.With Trump my 401k is on sonic boom mode and so are my other investments.I might retire soon if this keeps up.

good job

economically, the first 100 days of Trump have been fine. Jobs continue to grow, tech and education advancing yadda yadda..
There was quite a bit of reactionary fear and some social rejects feeling empowered and causing shitstorms, but that's about it.

Immediate things like foreign and interior legal policy and stock movement has never been (and shouldn't be) attributed to the preceding pres.

Fuck yea,the market was closed today but I will be back at it tomorrow trading and making that bank bitches.

beaner here, i prefer the wall to the massive influx of guns to arm the cartels and the corrupt police, kill the motherfucking chicano trash already!

Nope. Fuck off, Ol'Bomba.

bush fucked up the economy, ti wasn't obamas fault
obama fixed the ecnomy, its not trumps doing

I miss the habeas corpus you repealed you manchurian candidate piece of shit

you're full of shit just like trump

you don't day trade a 401k you lying 16 year old

no i dont, stay the fuuuck out

lol this is bait

The whole point was to start WW3 already and let it all burn.

Just wish kim-dongsomethingsomething would stop being such a pussy and give us a reason.

he warned trump not to do it. obama was a selfless leader, putting the country before himself by not being the black president. he spoke out for his aca but for the kids, he'll be bck in 99% force

because nigeria?

putin installed trump not Obama

Only liberals miss him. And only some of them. Many that voted for Obama in the blue wall changed to Trump. Nope, they don't miss you.

bc of treason. any true republican would demand war for the attack russia put on american democracy, active measures, dnc hack and grizzly steepe

fairly sure it was people coming out to vote who hadn't voted before

Russia is just kicking up their heels while China freaks out and worries about their trade partner, along with India waiting for a reason to flood into chinkverse..

Nope. Less votes this year than last. The blue wall was solid before and they changed their minds for Trump.

Did not say I traded my 401k shit for brains I said my other investments fucktard and technically you can trade your 401 k because you can borrow against it and then use that money and invest in the market but I would not know that because I am 16 like you said retard

Nope and we do not miss you ugly ass husband either.

Actually, moron, the budget of the previous president is in effect for a year. So, you can both blame Bush for the shitty economy in 2008 and Obama for booming economy in 2016.

Other things, like policy, can change immediately with the next president, of which they deserve full responsibility/blame/praise.

It's not so complicated that you need to oversimplify it with your "100 days" comparison.

No - I don't miss you.

Could you explain how Bush destroyed the economy and how Obama fixed it?

why so you can start more wars while liberals turn a blind eye because one of their own is in office.

why would anyone miss this liberal monkey

Fuck this retard. Obama was great because the media said so. Same reason why trump is "terrible"... Fucking brainwashed idiots

Not any chance Trump is objectively terrible? Not even a little?

Omg Trump is really bad and thats all we need to focus on right now, nothing else going on in America or the world. Let's all focus on how bad Trump is hes like hitler or something lol hes control by Russia lool. I'm feeling kinda sleepy right now are you? Let's take a great big nap, nothing goin on all we need 2 do is resist trump. Sleepy time now kids.. c u in morning guise, the future will b great

china isn't afraid of shit

my ohio friends thought hillary was a bad candidate just like the russian wanted

So, you're just posting bait.

day trader talking shit, lol. you're one step below a floor trader

I greatly miss Obama. We currently have a fat fucking stupid orangutan in the White House.

gas $5 under bush
obama killed bin laden

if you want a more detailed explanation, bush destoryed the ecnomy by dropping interest rates to 0% wihtout planning for the fallout. Our pricing models for stocks are all formula driven with systemic risk of 4%. Obama fixed the fall out with frank dodd that insisted that borrowers be fully qualified for money. he took it one step further to help those that were already in financial troube with harp. frank dodd also did much more to fix the finanical global crash that bush created but you can research it yourself

just bc the president tweets it doesn't make it true. you don't think conway, spicer or quasimodo huckabee has anything to do with how bad he looks? you think we can't see through their bullshit but you can

I think the real nigger is Obama and his chimp family faggot nigger lover

everyone does, including th world.

greatest presdient of your time

Not really..all our problems are because of you limp dick style of "commanding"

well stated.
you changed my mind, I agree with you, and now I am an asshole like you, thanks faggot

all our problems are result of trumps poor foreign affairs. our allies hate us, mexico canada germany france britain. our enemies ridicule us, north korea, syria, turkey, russia. all the while he keeps dropping bombs and moabs like they're on fire sale.

look at the two ships that killed twenty sailors. kid with an expensive boat got take out with a rusty barge. you might have a big gun america, but they're the ones who know how to use them.