Feels thread

Feels thread.

I think I just lost the last friends that I have in my life.. I feel like fucking shit.

This is the exact reason why I don't fucking trust anybody, tell them something and literally say 4 fucking times not to mention it to anybody.. then the next fucking day they start telling people and laughing at my expense..

I fucking hate my life.. every fucking day I wake up sad, just fucking sad.. I need to legit drink 2 shots of whatever the fuck just to push through the morning..

I don't want to fucking live anymore.. my family hates me and my "friends' think I'm a loser..

What are you drinking /b

your tears

get new friends. duh.

What's the fucking point.. literally everyone in my life always fucks me over

Well son ur life cant be newhere near as bad as mine so when i end it all Ill tell u then u can do it but not b4 then...
MIJ

Show off, I haven't had any friends for years.

What's the secret, OP?

then just kill them all johnny

do a flip

If you don't want somebody to tell something to anyone else the best thing to do is to not tell them.

I'm shocked that people manage to make it beyond 4 years old without realizing this simple trick.

Whatd you say?

They aren't real friends and until you become powerful energetically they probably won't ever be.

Do a back flip faggot

tells us the secret user

Yall need to stop being whiny self pitying sacks of shit. The world is awesome, go fucking experience it.

That looks like a good neighborhood, a really good fucking neighborhood. Why the fuck are you complaining? I live near crack and whore houses, working stupid hours trying to survive with 0 friends for the majority of my life.

And here you are, cracking open a corona on the roof of a decent sized house in what looks to me a nice place to live. Most faggots don't have what you have, get over having no friends and appreciate what you have.

Never be cruel nor cowardly, never give up, never give in. You're a human being goddammit, get up, go help someone else, help an old man cross the road, reach a kid to change a tire, do something useful. Wallowing in your sorrow will not bring you peace. Find your purpose in doing something good. Cut those cancerous bastards out of your life, the ones who can't keep their mouths shut. Become a stronger person, carve yourself out of wood. user you have nothing, nothing but freedom to become who you wish.

Thanks homie, that's honestly probably the best thing someone's said to me

fucking agreed. Stop being a faggot and grow up and get a spine. I live in the deadass of the fucking woods, in a double-wide and no neighbors. You got some nice stuff goin' for you user

Lmao, you just put that bitch in his place.

You upper middle class faggots have no idea

Hell ya nigga

If your sense of happiness relies on other people, you're doing it wrong OP.

/fpbp

I am only attracted to furry animals
MLP is consuming me like a raging wild fire

Fucking Hell I'm aging exponentially faster now, my brain and personality are so fucking dry and dead. I have no imagination anymore, or excitable emotion, I'm just a hollowed out shell.
This shouldn't be possible.
Does this mean I die soon?
I never get to feel love again...

My brother said those words to me a long time ago. He is gone now, and I try to pass on what he taught me. Go listen to a song called M4 Part 2, by a band called Faunts. He used to play it on guitar, taught it to me before the end, it kinda goes along with what he said.

Get good new friends. Clearly you're picking shitty people to be friends with.

I screen capped this. Well said.

>carve yourself out of wood