Why is everyone on Sup Forums such a faggot? They're so desperate to get women

Why is everyone on Sup Forums such a faggot? They're so desperate to get women.

speak for yourself, I want a man, not a woman

everyone is beta

sorry, didn't include the fags :^)

they like traps, lmao

then why are you on Sup Forums?

this board needs some humanity

What's this "humanity" thing sounds gay

I'm not, I know I'm trashy human being and having another human who'd love me would make their life miserable so I know that it's a bad idea to try that.

thats some edge, you got there

i mean, everyone on here just wants a fucc, not a partner

It may be edge, but it's true.

There was this one girl I knew a few years ago, and all I did was make her miserable. She wanted me to excel and be a better me, but I was so resistive to change. It was only until recently I grew up more.

thats pretty depressing
its better to have a relationship when you're more mature, because you don't get to that point of realisation that you're immature

Church, man...
You know what sucks more? Knowing that this girl was the one, and now that I've grown up more I'd want to get back together with her, but now she's married and has a kid...

Yo, that's dark
Do you wanna get married?

Looks like she was the one alright. Just not for you.

I use to, but then you kinda grow up more and more and realize that you have more of your life ahead of you. You also consider the possibility that you may never meet someone you want to settle down with, and that's okay. Depressing as fuck, but it's not hell.

I already have some friends who care about me, and personally, I think that's enough. But I'll never forget that one girl who loved me more than I loved myself.

Damn. I'm sure another girl will come along, just give it time.
I never want kids thats for sure

Yeah, kids fucking suck. If I'd ever want one, I'm adopting. Adopted kids appreciate shit more...

>all girls are cunts 24/7

why in the living fuck would i be desperate for one?

Agreed. I'd just hate the responsibility of listening it whine

not all of em
if theyre basic whores, then yes

I don't see what is wrong with people wanting sex or an intimate companion.

i mean, when you see it constantly, it gets annoying

There are tons of common elements to the human condition that people never stop struggling with or complaining about. You just ignore it.

To (unsuccessfully)try to prove to themselves they're not gay.

DID SOMEONE SAY TRAPS